Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free (702 Views)

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by amNIGERIA: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2020
2-years old boy trapped in a clay water pot. Mother had to smash the pot to free him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76BjwTBalp8

Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by TossTos: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2020
This worrisome boy ! When we were kid , we did more than this . Thanks , his mum was there to break the clay pot and free him . Too playful
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by ahnie: 2:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Kids of these days eeh...their rascality has no limits.i remember years ago when I went to pay nepa bill in UBA bank,my daughter was almost 3 yrs old.we were about coming out when one kolo guy jumped into the door vault from outside and came in.and I wasn't quick in entering it and the door closed...I never knew my daughter has placed her hand inside and the door closed.i started screaming...a security guard had to come to my rescue.

when her hand was finally freed and we came out...I raised my hand to twist her ears ..I turned back and saw a mobile mopol guy with gun looking at me fiercely waiting for me to twist my daughters ear...I had to jejely borrow my self my original sense which I forgot at home by bringing my hands down.

1 Like

Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by Tomtomy98: 3:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Pikin wan put parents in trouble

1 Like

Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by ValCon888: 3:16am On Dec 02, 2020
That pot may be worth a million dollars but she will smash it all the same to free her boy.
A mother's love for her child is priceless.

1 Like

Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by Goldp5988(f): 3:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Play play
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by chukwuibuipob: 3:43am On Dec 02, 2020
sad hide and seek game
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by boss1310(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2020
ahnie:
Kids of these days eeh...their rascality has no limits.i remember years ago when I went to pay nepa bill in UBA bank,my daughter was almost 3 yrs old.we were about coming out when one kolo guy jumped into the door vault from outside and came in.and I wasn't quick in entering it and the door closed...I never knew my daughter has placed her hand inside and the door closed.i started screaming...a security guard had to come to my rescue.

when her hand was finally freed and we came out...I raised my hand to twist her ears ..I turned back and saw a mobile mopol guy with gun looking at me fiercely waiting for me to twist my daughters ear...I had to jejely borrow my self my original sense which I forgot at home by bringing my hands down.
and how is that the three year olds fault
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by ahnie: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2020
boss1310:
I never said it was her fault!
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by ahnie: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2020
boss1310:
Good morning online manager,I never said it was her fault.
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by Juliusmomoh: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Those who gave birth should be happy...
Imagine those who don't have a single child. And God suddenly bless them with one.
Even though that child set the whole building ablaze, they are happy for that.
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by boss1310(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2020
ahnie:
Good morning online manager,I never said it was her fault.
yet you want to twist her ears.good morning ma
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by Siberia01(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2020
grin if na Africa...
na solid knock first before series of unnecessary questions...

then after the pot has been broken...

seriously lynching takes place

1 Like

Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by dollytino4real(f): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2020
if am d mother beta slap go fly u out as u take enta
Re: 2-years Old Boy Trapped In A Clay Water Pot. Mother Had To Smash The Pot To Free by ipadeola91057: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
hide and seek game

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Split Between Cubana Chief Priest And Chioma Davido / Considering Giving Birth In US, But Don't Have An Interview Date - Lets Talk / Unable To Settle Medical Bills For New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.