Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts (4318 Views)

OOU Students Ibogun Campus Chased SARS Back to Thier Station With Okada. Video / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Shegunsmart(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2020
This comes in form of a question; I need to know if SARS operatives have been drafted back to their duty posts.

I saw a bus yesterday with about six operatives (can't be specific if they were SARS members though). The occupants were in mufti, and were all carrying rifles.

What amazes me was that they drove into a Police station, addressing some of them as inspectors. They weren't officers from the same Police station. I suspect they were their to drop their warrant before heading for their assignment.

I couldn't believe this, what is the situation in your area. Have you started seeing them coming out? Or are these people the SWAT operatives?

I'm just wondering though...
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Saw some police men at Igwuruta roundabout portharcourt last week. Parked in an unmarked bus and wearing plain mufti.

Cant tell if they were SARS or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by tit(f): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2020
any sars officers that is cut
will have herself to blame.
sars has been disbanded.
it is illegal duty.
buhari and IGP have wash her hand off their case.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2020
What I don't understand is

Don't we expected the police to return to their duties ?

Or are we expecting a police free society were crime rules?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by defcon4: 4:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Their are many units in the police.
IRT
SPU
SARS (Of unblessed memory)
IG monitoring team

They are many

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Biglugard(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2020
Nothing like that in my area....we for don burn Dem and the bus

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Shegunsmart:
This comes in form of a question; I need to know if SARS operatives have been drafted back to their duty posts.

I saw a bus yesterday with about six operatives (can't be specific if they were SARS members though). The occupants were in mufti, and were all carrying rifles.

What amazes me was that they drove into a Police station, addressing some of them as inspectors. They weren't officers from the same Police station. I suspect they were their to drop their warrant before heading for their assignment.

I couldn't believe this, what is the situation in your area. Have you started seeing them coming out? Or are these people the SWAT operatives?

Why are you wondering. You for go ask dem na and give us the report

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Dididrumz(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2020
In my area here in Bayelsa, the same guys who were SARS officers are still in their SARS office besides Secretariat complex in Road safety road. But they are not more wearing the SARS vest.
This time they are wearing the Special Anti-kidnapping unit vest.

Same men.
To me, nothing has changed here.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by xperiencelove(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2020
They might either be IRT(Intelligent Response Squad) or AKS (Anti Kidnapping Squad).
The two are always on mufti and they behave like their brothers SARS of blessed memory.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by roldet804(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89
Wake me up when we get to fp

space booked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by mh53(m): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2020
This particular info is of interest to me because I am planning to get a another vehicle next year, unfortunately, the brand seems to be a SARS magnet so I am very worried. I don't want to have any encounters with those thieves.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by expertman(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Really
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Biglugard:
Nothing like that in my area....we for don burn Dem and the bus
OP police don't need uniform do to their work, what police need is warant card ( Police ID card) .
Why I quote you is that, you said you would have burn them, OP any moda fucker that try the shiit again will have his generation to blame, try to be professional does not mean police are afraid, try that shiit again and see what would befall you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by NoRetreat(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2020
supportnija:

OP police don't need uniform do to their work, what police need is warant card ( Police ID card) .
Why I quote you is that, you said you would have burn them, OP any moda fucker that try the shiit again will have his generation to blame, try to be professional does not mean police are afraid, try that shiit again and see what would befall you.
you are very correct, the op must have been a cannibal else he wouldnt been boasting of burning another person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Temmylee01(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2020
supportnija:

shooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!!!

issokay!!!

have been waiting patiently for them to come and perform their raid as usual we are waiting for them......for their remaining life they wont forget what we have in stock for them. shey dem no wan do there work professionally we too no go follow dem like good citizen

12 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Neddstark: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
As long as they dont harass you, tag you as a yahoo boy or force you to open your phone, you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Temmylee01(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Neddstark:
As long as they dont harass you, tag you as a yahoo boy or force you to open your phone, you have nothing to worry about.
shoooooooooooooots

you deserve a chilled origin.

10 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Kingluqman(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2020
For real
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Lamasta(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2020
The era of SARS is gone and gone for good.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2020
supportnija:

Just free the useless op. Let him go and try that shit again

No be him fault na. Na Seun wey allow make dem dey use him forum dey do nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Anyiamaka: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Shegunsmart:

What is the location? The same of the police station? This doesnt sound real as vital information are lacking in the whole write that does not also match the heading

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by SirToothBrush: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2020
tit:
any sars officers that is cut
will have herself to blame.
sars has been disbanded.
it is illegal duty.
buhari and IGP have wash her hand off their case.

Cut into pieces

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by GavelSlam: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Dididrumz:
In my area here in Bayelsa, the same guys who were SARS officers are still in their SARS office besides Secretariat complex in Road safety road. But they are not more wearing the SARS vest.
This time they are wearing the Special Anti-kidnapping unit vest.

Same men.
To me, nothing has changed here.

Shut up.

Go and accost them.

You claim they harass and brutalise you, the government did away with that unit.

You would not choose for government which people should be in their employ.

As I said before, go and accost them and see what would happen.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by oluwaseun89333: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Their are many units in the police.IRTSPUSARS (Of unblessed memory)IG monitoring teamThey are many
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Generalwoodz(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Why you no Take photos ?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by jom28gy(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
They should come
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Dididrumz(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Go and accost them.

You claim they harass and brutalise you, the government did away with that unit.

Where did this Margot crawl out from?

I guess you have comprehension issues.
Kindly Crawl back and and try to be wise.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by seunmohmoh(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2020
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Go and accost them.

Oga no vex o but what is accost?
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by GavelSlam: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Oga no vex o but what is accost?

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by seunmohmoh(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
GavelSlam:

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient / How Do I Report Someone Who Has Been Into Cybercrime / Man Crushes Friend's Balls and Manhood on discovery with wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.