Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol (38433 Views)

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by IamFINESSE: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
grin
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by honest1480(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Be wise young lady so that you can enjoy longer days on earth.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Strongbest(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Gopro9: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2020
You shld be arrested
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by NigeriaB(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
No one should trouble my crush please!

Gorgeous Regina Daniels, my forever celebrity crush
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by 9jatips: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
lol
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by uzeba(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2020
People are passing through alot these days, we should learn to give people hope. Not insulting them in the name of trolling.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by secpowell: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Beware of scammer don't contact him, If you refuse to pay for the fake edited Visa, your international passport will be seized.
Visamaster1:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by nkemoma(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2020
She is dying to live..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by sojfarm: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2020
YOU ARE THE ONE TO FREE YOUR FROM LIVING YOUR MARITAL LIFE ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA111111111111111
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2020
If Regina is Wise, She Should Start her Countdown
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2020
Na loneliness dey cause media lifestyle, who know she was with alcohol if she didn't post it for the world to see so she can respond later. Now she is responding with free me
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by seguno2: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:
THAT'S NIGERIAN'S FOR YOU....

PEOPLE WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER...

She is the super stewpid person who hugs the social media but wants positive comments only.
You should help her fix the lose screw in her head.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by MrStylish(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2020
Abobi
U are living fast better watch d precaution
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by ifeoluwapo25977: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
She is dying to live..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2020
seguno2:

She is the super stewpid person (and it's not ur business) who hugs the social media but wants positive comments only. (her life, let her do as she want)
You should help her fix the lose screw in her head. (not Lik the average Nigerian person that can't stay in a second with yelling over anoder person matter).
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2020
Her life, her driving and her under influence of something all join
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Liposure: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2020
When will People stop giving this girl cheap attention
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2020
Ned don break the news to her.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by ngadaAwo: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2020
this girl is passing through alot but she's using money to cover it

recently she gushed over her ex boyfriend calling him her only or something like that.

fact is that this girl was sold to Ned without her consent
these whole thing is never her idea from onset.
her mother sold her out and trust me if chances of her taking everything back she'll choose that her boyfriend over these riches she's allegedly enjoying.
but it's too late because Ned is a wise man and marked his boundaries so well.

she'll be soon relegated as ordinary wife when the new one sets in.

Fact is that Ned married her for popularity and he has gained that
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2020
maberry:
Nigerians spend too much time on irrelevant matters
To the extent that our leaders cheat and Rob us blind while we are at it.

Highly irrelevant and meaningless trash... This nation's backwardness is not just tied to poor leadership.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by NdigboWorldwide: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Poshriel:
this is why i had to monitor my man's phones. what i saw nearlly killed me. thanks to the guy who did the magic.
pls no matter how you love the person, if you can just try to monitor their whatsapps atleast.

the guy is here on nairaland or still contact me and i will link you.

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by AustinGustin: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
When It's about to go south
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Alwaysachick: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
While her mother is cashing out and dancing.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Tonnyray: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i blame bloggers and those who follow these people sha
I tell you.
Like I wonder what it actually takes to follow these miscreants. What exactly do they have to offer me? If this character dies next minute how does it affect my wellbeing in any way whether positively or negatively? If you're a musician, I download your songs I like. If you're an actor, I watch your featured movies I like. What business is it of mine what you have to say about anything or how you care to live your life? How does being an actor or musician translate into you having any other meaningful contribution to my life, my aspirations, my hustle, my dreams. This whole "celebrity" buzz thing is a trap for the young minds- to distract, distort our sense of values and render us outrightly purposeless. Even if it is excusable for the youth of advanced countries of the world to be engrossed with the Beyonces, Kardashians and the Justin Beibers... but youth of 3rd world sub-Saharan Africa? that are behind in the global scheme of things development-wise by at least half a century? undecided
By working on and warping our collective minds they've successfully sealed our doom if we care to know.
Honestly if I had the means to wake us all up I would.

4 Likes

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Traininghub(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2020
Please free her!
What if she was just pretending?
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by lexy2014: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:
THAT'S NIGERIAN'S FOR YOU....

PEOPLE WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER...

Who posted a video of her driving in d first place?

1 Like

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by seguno2: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:
her life, let her do as she want

If it is her life, why does she spread it all over the social media?
Na who send am? Na you send her
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
I just pray you won't end up like Ebony, that Ghanaian Singer.
Apply wisdom to ur Fame pls.

May God continue to be with u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.