Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol (38432 Views)

Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by ofuonyebi: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2020
I THINK REGINA'S CASE WOULD SOON TELL SOME "GO-GO" LADIES OUT THERE THAT ALL THAT GLITTERS LIKE MONEY,
OFTEN...DOES NOT GAURANTY EXPECTED HAPPINESS, PRIVACY, SECURITY AND PEACE!

YORUBA SAYS....OWO REE...WAHALA REE
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by PolymathDave(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Rejoice, the Kingdom of God is at hand, our coming king, our Lord Jesus Christ is coming. I bring to you good news:
Our Lord Jesus died on the cross of Calvary and suffered the punishment for sin which is death but on the third day He rose again.
By believing in Jesus and repenting from your sins, you avoid the eternal damnation the just punishment for sinners by our just God and receive His free gift of eternal life.
Believe in Jesus, confess your sins and accept Him as your Saviour.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
God be with you.

For those who are believers, forgive others trespasses against you and you will be forgiven by your Father of your own trespasses.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Annie001: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Visamaster1:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32
Text him at your own peril
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Centcanada: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
When a child ate the chimchim that made her stay awake, sleep will now definately come.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by omenka(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
Smellymouth:
Should I care?
Gaddamm!! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by GeneralPula: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
greymiles:
Baba don break her heart
Baba don expose her say she be cheap babe, within 3 days she go open yansh for u

Is that Fulani made Kante?
I don laugh taya..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Smellymouth: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
omenka:
Gaddamm!! cheesy grin grin

Baba agbaaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by 4ckyou: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Na loneliness dey cause media lifestyle, who know she was with alcohol if she didn't post it for the world to see so she can respond later. Now she is responding with free me

Don't mind her, her eye never see something, loneliness want kill her
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Thomthom(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Free me for your mumu fans abi
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Digitalstarlite: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Poshriel:
this is why i had to monitor my man's phones. what i saw nearlly killed me. thanks to the guy who did the magic.
pls no matter how you love the person, if you can just try to monitor their whatsapps atleast.

the guy is here on nairaland or still contact me and i will link you.

Pls, show me d way babe
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Pls, show me d way babe

DM me pls
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

Pls, show me d way babe

i am at dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by vioment: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Is she drinking and nursing a child, abi d pikin dun already begin do formula and meat food already.

Regina, you na fine babe even with mustache. I no too understand but E manageable. You na correct fine babe. Don't let your insecurities get the best of you.

Learn how to read the blogs and make yourself stronger.

There is nothing wrong with shayo but don't do shayo as a problem cover up.

Get back to your business, or upgrade to director, you get the money now. Tweak a story or scene or two, and walah you are a champ again.

This lady has been doing superhero movies with African jazz since she small. She get talent like for movies well.
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Officermuchacho: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
comot 4 road jor my sister u are drunk

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Doncyn(f): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na who video am nah,nawa oooo .. people just dey post anyhow..maybe she don hear her husband interview
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Tulsaguy: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
This girl mother used her for money.

Rituals get grade.

Inside her, she de pray make Ned kaput, so she go fit live her normal life without the baga, not knowing d dude na OBJ type. e de go 120 & go still de nack

As a correct nigar wey I be, I know say na Regina maleh Ned for de brush, but u know money can buy almost anything.

Make we no lie, Ned enjoy im money wella.

isorite....

just that women and money are inseparable.

Before I go ita oluwo, public announcement:

NEEDED URGENTLY

A young sweet 16 grin grin wey fit take care of a 102 yo Pale

Qualification
1. Master degree in any discipline
2. Beautiful & Sound
3. Well trained no be all these feminists
4. Good cook
5. Expert in the other room affairs grin grin
6. A female, no be S/he like bobrisky
7. Of Igbo/Yoruba descent. Malo gals are disqualified.

Remuneration
1. All the old man life's savings

T&C
1. Strictly an abobaku (die with the king) term. grin

For more info.....contact Garba Sheu on 080..Aso...Rock
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by godofuck231: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
That’s not alcohol, she’s not new to drinking , that’s a drug spike she’s fighting , someone spiked her drink
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by Charx122: 4:23am On Dec 03, 2020
Poshriel:
this is why i had to monitor my man's phones. what i saw nearlly killed me. thanks to the guy who did the magic.
pls no matter how you love the person, if you can just try to monitor their whatsapps atleast.

the guy is here on nairaland or still contact me and i will link you.

When there wasn't WhatsApp what happened?? People still found out cheaters nothing is hidden under the sun..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2020
seguno2:

If it is her life, why does she spread it all over the social media? Na who send am? Na you send her

YOU DY ASK ME?
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Who posted a video of her driving in d first place?
YOU DY ASK ME?
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

YOU DY ASK ME?

Yes of course. Seems u no something that we don't no:

"PEOPLE WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER..."
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Yes of course. Seems u no something that we don't no:

you Don talk am already...

" NIGERIANS WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER.. "

SO I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE CAUSE..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

you Don talk am already...

" NIGERIANS WITH STUPID CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING THE ROOT OF THE MATTER.. "

SO I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE CAUSE..

I haven't said anything. I only quoted u& in ur quote u acknowledged that Nigerians don't no "the root of the matter".

What exactly is "the root of the matter"? Seems u no what it is
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
lexy2014:

I haven't said anything. I only quoted u& in ur quote u acknowledged that Nigerians don't no "the root of the matter".

What exactly is "the root of the matter"? Seems u no what it is

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASK HER..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

YOU SHOULD HAVE ASK HER..

Did u ask her before u arrived at this conclusion?:

Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by fati2001(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Did u ask her before u arrived at this conclusion?:

yes..
Re: "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

yes..

Good. So What exactly is "the root of the matter"? Seems u no what it is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.