Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm (4866 Views)

Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM / Odemwingie Apologises To Kanu, Wife, Says He Read Too Much Into Her Message / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Pmpm: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Nigerian football player, Peter Osaze odemwingie has called out wife of popular football player Kanu nwakwo, Amara KANU for sliding into his DM after ignoring her several times.

In his words, Peter Osaze has called the wife of nigeria. Player Amara Kanu accusing her of wanting to cheat with him, he however call her out to warn her not to try such with him as he his happily married. He also said in his culture he was not taught to respond to another man's wife in his absense.

However Amara KANU has denied the allegations levelled against her as she response to the post from Peter Osaze telling him to take down the post because her husband Kanu is fully aware of her DM to peter Osaze.

Peter Osaze has also taken down the post recently after Amara KANU respond to his allegations against him.

See photo and video evidence below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/12/kanu-wife-react-after-peter-osaze.html?m=1

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by chatinent: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Yawns.

I used to respect Odewinge till today. It is so paranoid and immature of him.

Even if the lady was after selfish interests, he should have simply respected and informed her husband Kanu and not bringing the whole of Instagram to his attention.

Moreover, all she said was ‘check your DM. ’ There was no proof of ever requesting an affair.

It is clear social media has brought more harm than good.

BTW, most women are disgusting on the other hand!

Such reproach!

Well, well, well, I refused to make both of them feel important.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Badbunny: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
°°

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by thorpido(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Which kind dirty conversation be dis?
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Sundrus: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy wahala don wear jersey

1 Like

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by pharmagba: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2020
W- O-M-E-N!!!

When they are are jobless, their minds are capable of the unimaginable
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Simplehuman: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by duullie88(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
H
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Fahdiga(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Osaze shouldn't have made this public like this. it is not the woman that will feel the shame, it is Kanu who will be at the receiving end

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by planetx13: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by majamajic(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
This is snr joke

I hope it melts down
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Ode-Wingi fvck up big time see how he fall him hand
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Hm!
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by ashybabs(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Choi � so odemwinge dey fear Elder toto

Make e no cause fight
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Bornsinner7: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2020
It's kanu nwankwo on the ball, he passes the ball to odewinge.. oh no! odewinge misses he chance of netting that round goal post with a volley
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Pmpm: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Ode-Wingi fvck up big time see how he fall him hand
aswr
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by westlius(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2020
There is a reason he Osazie said all this
But him for tell us the full story as he start than just jumping to tell us part 5
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Decimus: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hm!
What's really wrong with some women? This one too

See the Osaze sef that looks like chicken inside hot water that she's dying for

I don't blame her. She over "belle-full". I feel for Kanu though.
It's not the look that's important to most girls.
Like you, if you tell Osaze that you haven't eaten for three days, you might get like £5k.
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Charleys: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2020
Odemwinge still has the Igbo culture in him, unlike people in another side who will jump at the opportunity to slide into her DM first thing in the morning.

The people who give births to omo ale' like everyday.
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Pmpm: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2020
cheesy
Charleys:
Odemwinge still has the Igbo culture in him, unlike people in another side who will jump at the opportunity to slide into her DM first thing in the morning.

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Biglittlelois(f): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Charleys:

Like your people, especially the females that are known to slide into anyone's DM all because of money, not minding the consequences, case in point the reason for this thread, kanu's wife,

Or the prostitutes and baby factories distributing their "Omo ale" about like sand everywhere in that part of the country

Since we all want to be tribalistic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Decimus:

It's not the look that's important to most girls.
Like you, if you tell Osaze that you haven't eaten for three days, you might get like £5k.

You think I'm like your sisters that slide into men's DM telling them they are hungry.

You should cover your face for acting like a sissy on a public forum by trying to be a tale-bearer of lies made up by you and your likes.

"I've not eaten" and "i'm hungry" are not the same thing. Olodo go back to school and learn contextual and literal meanings of a sentence. In fact, you've confirmed my thoughts that most of you on nairaland did not finish from secondary school..
Maybe you think you can shame me. Lol .
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Are you sure that osaze's account ain't parody.
I can't see any verification mark
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by wingmanIII: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hm!
What's really wrong with some women? This one too

See the Osaze sef that looks like chicken inside hot water that she's dying for

I don't blame her. She over "belle-full". I feel for Kanu though.

You have already found her guilty.
Ok. It will be your turn someday
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by jagorinho: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Charleys:

Flat head is a birth defect!! does osaze odemwingie sounds Igbo to you? you have upgraded from land grabbing to human grabbing, you better warn your Igbo sister to stay in one place.

OSU that does not probably know his father, product of baby factory is calling other people omo ale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Charleys: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Like your people, especially the females that are known to slide into anyone's DM all because of money, not minding the consequences, case in point the reason for this thread, kanu's wife,

Or the prostitutes and baby factories distributing their "Omo ale" about like sand everywhere in that part of the country

Since we all want to be tribalistic :-

There is no omo ale' where I come from, the women will rather not get married than to give birth to omo ale'. Baby factory is a conspiracy.
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by mokolade21845: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Choi � so odemwinge dey fear Elder totoMake e no cause fight
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020
wingmanIII:

You have already found her guilty.
Ok. It will be your turn someday

I reject it in Jesus name.
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Charleys: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2020
jagorinho:

flat head is a birth defect!! does osaze odemwingie sounds Igbo to you? you have upgraded from land grabbing to human grabbing, you better warn your Igbo sister to stay in one place.

I'm quoting you so you don't edit this message.
Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by We4all: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Are you sure that's his real account? Would he really stoop that low? If it is, then he is lousy and tacky. By the way, Amara married early and didn't really enjoy her youth as a single woman. She is still young and might want to test the waters. If a man can cheat, then a woman can cheat better.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Biglittlelois(f): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2020
Charleys:

There is no omo ale' where I come from, the women will rather not get married than to give birth to omo ale'. Baby factory is a conspiracy.

You must be delusional, or living in a cave, baby factory is a conspiracy by who? And for what? You must think y'all are worth something important for anyone to consider a conspiracy theory on you guys, lmao

Omo ale is another word for the baby distributions your females knowingly do just for money, hell you guys can sell your mother for money.

Since we want to be tribalistic wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Wife React After Peter Osaze Accused Her Of Sliding Into His Dm by Shattuck(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Nairalandian:
Are you sure that osaze's account ain't parody.
I can't see any verification mark
my thought too, it looks fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dumped By Husband, Tee Billz? / Alaafin Of Oyo Spotted At The Airport With His Wives - See Pic / Photos: Wole Soyinka Meets Look-a-like In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.