Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (11812 Views)

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch / How Do I Defer Nysc Registration To Next Batch... / Pls Can I Defer My Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by classicfrank4u(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Grow up for once and stop posting this same rubbish and trash on all threads.
Who cares if they call you Mr Garuba Lawal!
Grow up abeg.
That's how stupid you sound when you praise Buhari

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Mopolchi: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2020
She should go there.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Grow up for once and stop posting this same rubbish and trash on all threads. Who cares if they call you Mr Garuba Lawal! Grow up abeg.
what is even wrong with this cashew nut head of a guy?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by solutionh: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2020
don't allow her to go,this was the same question one of my friend asked when he was posted to the north, today he's no more,dont gamble with life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by athaboi(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Let her serve her father's land in peace
can you go there?? You keep making noise all social media

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by pastie(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
LalaciousLala:
Adamawa of all places. shocked
Ignore the ignorant, Adamawa is a beautiful place to be

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by 9jatips: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by akanjikokoro: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Is it compulsory to serve when there is no job security after youth service.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by salbis(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
can you go there?? You keep making noise all social media
No be human beings dey there
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

Tell your sister to prepare well, the hotness of the weather in that state is out of this world!
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by itsRhamzy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for pesin wey dem post go adamawa.

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I
I nor go lie... But ur game go weak
lol
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by MansoryMX(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
[s]ADAMAWA STATE IS A GOOD AND NICE STATE, LET YOUR SISTER GO THERE AND SERVE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH ARE.
1. NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE
2. THEY ARE NOT FANATIC LIKE OTHER NORTHERN STATES
3. THEY ARE ACCOMODATING
4. THEY ARE LOTS OF CHRISTIANS THERE SO NO FEAR.
5. GOOD PLACE TO SERVE PPA.AUN(ABTI) LOTS OF NGO'S,FUT YOLA,AIR FORCE BASE,FARO BEVERAGES,RADIO GOTEL,ETC.
6. NO SHARIA THERE.
I LOVE YOLA, GOD BLESS THE LAMIDO OF ADAMAWA AND ALL THE PEOLPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT SO PEACEFUL[/s]

Why are you this evil? I am sure you are a BokoHaram informant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Jaylord12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

I was posted to Adamawa for service
I did my camp in Adamawa but redeployed to the state of my choice....
Redeployment is automatic
You don't need to pay anybody

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by mydivinely: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa Adamawa Corpers no like Adamawaaaaaaa....( love this song) let her go to Camp and if she wants to redeploy let her do it , paying no dime, i was deceived then that relocation to Lagos and Abuja impossible, but u can relocate to other states, i tried and was given lagos without paying a kobo, although i fell in love with the place n later rejected my lagos, Adamawa sweet die, juat the sun though, those people are accommodating , food, fruits, oh i wish i can go back already, .....congrats to her

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Babisha10(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
Yola south and north are safe! She can serve in any of these places peacefully but outside these places, is not save. And it's freaking far coupled with the unsecured roads so she should use flight if she's going. Yola town! Both jimeta and Yola south are cool
Who told u that is only those placesbu mention that save in the state.. the southern part of the state is also save..
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Babisha10(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
obonujoker:
Why??

You no want her to chop enough Yams?? I heard the start produce a lot of yams
yeah that's if she's been posted in the southern part of the state
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Ifebazz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Spending a whole three weeks in camp there sef is a worry for me. angry

SmileDance:
she will be redeployed automatically after her 3 weeks in camp, you have nothing to worry about, all the Corp members posted to Adamawa, borno and yobe are given automatic redeployment after their 3 weeks in camp unless she decides not to redeploy.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by IMAliyu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kobicove:

Tell your sister to prepare well, the hotness of the weather in that state is out of this world!
Harmattan has started, the heat isn't bad around this time.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by shedy03(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!
Adamawa is ok now. From Yola to mubi, Yola to jalingo, Yola to gombe, Yola to ganye(Atikus LGA) etc are routes are often take and are safe.
But it's better if she gets posted to PPA withing jimeta/Yola.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by tnerro1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go to court and cite insecurity, sourtherns should not be posted to the north for any reason
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Solomonmonday82: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
I school in modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola (Futy) and I am currently in the state... Yola is peaceful as we speak..
Nothing negative is happening here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Zoey95: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:

No insurgency in Adamawa let's be guided
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by hinere(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
I had such fear too when I was posted to Kebbi State years back.
Immediately i saw my callup letter, my heart sank and i had only 2 days to prepare.
The next morning, I ran to Unilag to quickly get my results and letters. As I was coming back, I entered the park at Agege because that's where I was told I would see buses to the NORTH.

I got there at 8pm and meet the Hausa drivers. I told them I came to make Enquires to go to KEBBI. All of them started shouting.
"Why you dey go Kebbi?"
"Wetin you won go do for there?"
"Why NYSC go carry go there?"
"Kebbi FAR OOO....Infact E 2 FAR?"
"Na three days journey o?"
"Right now sef...Na Night we dey go there?"
"Plenty Armed Robbers dey for road?"
"Before we dey pass Niger Bridge but E don spoil so we go enter another state. Stop for there then continue another longer journey becos we follow round?"
"Na only you dey go....Eyaaahhh?"
"The Armed robbers for road ehn....plenty?"
"Even we drivers, we no like to dey go that side atall?"
The ended the marathon question session by now saying...
"But if you want go...PAY MONEY?"

At that moment, I didnt't know what else to do. I became terrified. I left there and told God am not going for NYSC.
I then prayed on the way home that he should still make a way for me to still serve that year and this time I want Lagos or Ogun State.

I went home. People kept asking me am I not going for service. Didn't know what to say.
That period was torture for me. Some were like couldn't I have used flight. Like to say if I had the money for flight, I wouldnt have gone...humanbeings sef angry

Most of my friends who were posted to the North just called their parents to send them money to make arrangements for flight.

I started wishing my Dad had not died when I was 13 cry

So I forget about it all and moved on with my life.

After 3 months, I heard the new batch were checking their portal for their callup letter. I checked mine as well. People of God, I was posted to OGUN STATE.

How come?

My joys knew no bound. It was like a dream. I couldn't believe it.
That's was how I left Lagos to Ogun State for my service and it was one of the best experiences of my life till date. I still give glory to God whenever I remember it.

It shows that God heard that little prayer I made to him that evening when I was coming home from the park that night after meeting the Hausa drivers. He sees our heart and he knows.

He just wants us to pray and trust him.

God hears and answers our little prayers even the ones we think he doesn't hear.

Just have faith and trust him. It may not be the time you want him to come but He will surely come on time.

I hope my story has inspired someone today.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Zoey95: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
Yola south and north are safe! She can serve in any of these places peacefully but outside these places, is not save. And it's freaking far coupled with the unsecured roads so she should use flight if she's going. Yola town! Both jimeta and Yola south are cool

I stay and work in Air force base YOLA
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by DennisEche(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
MansoryMX:

SHUT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
GO DO YOUR RESEARCH,

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by stevenity(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
I love Adamawa state. I served there in 2009. Let her go and she'll enjoy her staying there.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Ronaldinho10(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emzenoz:
lol mumu child
hahahaha
baba abeg ooooo
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
adamawa is safe cos all Corp members are posted In the state capital
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by IMAliyu(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
MansoryMX:

What did he say that was wrong?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by pawesome(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
please leave your sister..Adamawa isn't as bad as you think..in short adamawa is safer than Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Sues NYSC Over Non-mobilisation / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.