Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (11810 Views)

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch / How Do I Defer Nysc Registration To Next Batch... / Pls Can I Defer My Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Anaerobi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stop been scared.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by cedricksly: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
ADAMAWA STATE IS A GOOD AND NICE STATE, LET YOUR SISTER GO THERE AND SERVE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH ARE.
1. NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE
2. THEY ARE NOT FANATIC LIKE OTHER NORTHERN STATES
3. THEY ARE ACCOMODATING
4. THEY ARE LOTS OF CHRISTIANS THERE SO NO FEAR.
5. GOOD PLACE TO SERVE PPA.AUN(ABTI) LOTS OF NGO'S,FUT YOLA,AIR FORCE BASE,FARO BEVERAGES,RADIO GOTEL,ETC.
6. NO SHARIA THERE.
I LOVE YOLA, GOD BLESS THE LAMIDO OF ADAMAWA AND ALL THE PEOLPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT SO PEACEFUL
how has all these related to lots of opportunities?? undecided undecided
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Anaerobi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!
Lol.... So me that is from anambra , born and brought in adamawa, have I die?
Boko haram in adamawa is not as you think or been reported in d media. Should I explain further or u are convince?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by adaolisa29165: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
adamawa is safe cos all Corp members are posted In the state capital
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by crown08(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:
i wan sell this lappy for a cheap price, check my signature
price n location
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by mastasam(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
you can call me on 08034626819 I will be in d camp
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by PWAPUTI2010(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Congratulations to her Adamawa State is a nice and peaceful state my brother, she will like it there, no sharia there, Christians are dorminant there, alots of Socio Cultural activities running up there and alot of opportunities.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Princepk212(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa is safe dude it's only some parts of the northern senatorial zone that experiences issues and it has being long now no problems at all. It's not a hear say walahi
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by samuel19222(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
crown08:
price n location

45k but negotiable, iyana iPaja Lagos.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Manab: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Princepk212:
Adamawa is safe dude it's only some parts of the northern senatorial zone that experiences issues and it has being long now no problems at all. It's not a hear say walahi
look at u
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by athaboi(f): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Babisha10:
Who told u that is only those placesbu mention that save in the state.. the southern part of the state is also save..
example?? Mubi?? Abi you won person pikin to go serve inside bush?? Apart from Yola and mubi where else will she serve?? Newman? Hong? Song? Mayobelwa? Fufore? Na all this bush you want her to go and serve
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by jditimiya(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
My Dear, please i beg you in the name of God, Let your sister come to Adamawa, is a place she will forever be grateful to you and me. The state is peaceful and welcoming. I have been working there for the past Seven month now. I pray more people will come and see for themselves. I still have lot of corps members who remain here and they are doing well in all they put their hands on. Let fear not allow you miss your great chances in life. Am from the south south yet Adamawa welcome me with both hands. just come and see and believe. Yola down to Mubi and other areas u will enjoy it. Thanks #welcometoAdamawa.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Manab: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
PWAPUTI2010:
Congratulations to her Adamawa State is a nice and peaceful state my brother, she will like it there, no sharia there, Christians are dorminant there, alots of Socio Cultural activities running up there and alot of opportunities.
oga stop lying to ur selve sharia de deir woo.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Manab: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
jditimiya:
My Dear, please i beg you in the name of God, Let your sister come to Adamawa, is a place she will forever be grateful to you and me. The state is peaceful and welcoming. I have been working there for the past Seven month now. I pray more people will come and see for themselves. I still have lot of corps members who remain here and they are doing well in all they put their hands on. Let fear not allow you miss your great chances in life. Am from the south south yet Adamawa welcome me with both hands. just come and see and believe. Yola down to Mubi and other areas u will enjoy it. Thanks #welcometoAdamawa.
yeah we are peaceful loving and caring people.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Tozic: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

Adamawa State is a good place to be, especially Yola. I was born and brought there. Presently, as it is now, your concern about her should be money. Things here are increasing everyday; the cost of foods and etc. Package her with a lot of money or food items before she comes.

Trust me, she'll not want to leave after she passes out.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Manab: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
example?? Mubi?? Abi you won person pikin to go serve inside bush?? Apart from Yola and mubi where else will she serve?? Newman? Hong? Song? Mayobelwa? Fufore? Na all this bush you want her to go and serve
we will send u back were u come from.Adamawa is very peaceful not bush dat u come from.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Sheuns(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
I camped in yobe state. It’s auto redeployment for all corps members posted to Borno yobe and adamawa
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by NairaMaster1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:

It's a place of opportunity. I advice you to allow her. I am in Yola. Let me have your GSM. I will connect to one of the zonal inspectors so she can be posted to Yola.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by athaboi(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Manab:
we will send u back were u come from.Adamawa is very peaceful not bush dat u come from.
and who told you I stay in adamawa? Lolz! No be only adamawa na hell fire
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by athaboi(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Zoey95:

I stay and work in Air force base YOLA
enjoy
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Jubal01: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:

There is no problem here in adamawa. I live in yola. Let her come. We can get her a nice ppa. Call me. 07042661424. Maxwell.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:

Adamawa is relatively peaceful,had my service there in 2010.the people are accomodating (I'm still in touch with many of the indigenes even after 10years) ,food is relatively cheap.there's religious tolerance, one of the few northern state with balance between Chritain and muslims.the only issue is the sun,the place hot around March/April.insurgency only exist in towns that shares borders with cameroon(Madagali). She can enjoy her stay in Adamawa if she gets posted to either Yola north or South. Even any where there,its a matter of endurance.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Marliyn: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
I have a sister posted to kebbi and we are all scared please what can she do also is automatic redeployment readily available
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Manab: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
and who told you I stay in adamawa? Lolz! No be only adamawa na hell fire
tnx god stay in ur hell fire
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Adamawa state is peaceful , that's where i live. Though I'm from Anambra state .
Most especially Jimeta and Yola town are peaceful...any other place apart from those mentioned is risky and dangerous.
And there lots of opportunities there too .
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by tradepunter: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa got lots of Christians... My younger sister who just concluded nysc did her camp in kebbi... Prior to her going I had sleepless nites �

But kebbi was very nice and she enjoyed it, so my point is adamawa might not be as bad as you imagine.

Just book flight for her directly to adamawa and back when she's done with the 3weeks camp.

Going via road is my only worry
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by tradepunter: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Marliyn:
I have a sister posted to kebbi and we are all scared please what can she do also is automatic redeployment readily available

Don't be scared my sister did her camp there last year December.

The camp is highly secured with soldiers and kebbi is very safe also...

She should take flight, going from Lagos she would go Abuja, then Abuja to sokoto then sokoto to kebbi.

she can take a drop the airport to the camp which is like 2 hours..

I was very scared like you but she will be fine, and she can easily redeploy .

Also according to my sister they communicate mostly in hausa In the camp grin grin
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by rashcity: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
It's a good place to serve. I did my service around 2006 n I enjoyed my stay. They are lovely people to leave n relate with.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Alfredbodmax: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:
i wan sell this lappy for a cheap price, check my signature

How much??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Sues NYSC Over Non-mobilisation / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.