Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? (11815 Views)

How Can I Defer My Service To The Next Batch / How Do I Defer Nysc Registration To Next Batch... / Pls Can I Defer My Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by kenny905(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmileDance:
she will be redeployed automatically after her 3 weeks in camp, you have nothing to worry about, all the Corp members posted to Adamawa, borno and yobe are given automatic redeployment after their 3 weeks in camp unless she decides not to redeploy.

there is no automatic deployment in adamawa state please, the corpers presently serving in adamawa go reach 4-5k....

only genuine issues like marriage and medical conditions are considered, the issue of insecurity has been discarded long ago..
I'm not sure o borno and yobe state....

besides adamawa state is relatively peaceful and a very good place to serve if you can manage the weather sha

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by samuel19222(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
She can apply for demobilization
///
What what happens when one misses the date for nysc camping...
Should one wait for the name to be released again?
Or will the person need to visit school so that the name will be sent again?
Will the state the person was previously posted to be changed after that?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Dreyton36: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed embarassed Adamawa ke, people still they live there?
Many things are involved
Long burantashi gbola awaiting her kuntus
Bomb blast
Rape
Beheading
Body parts sold

My brother do everything possible to deter it , if it doesn't work out make she no go at all
Life is more precious bro

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
LOL
Juliusmomoh:
She will be fine.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Jackmj(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Oga Adamawa is safe I school there @Futy Yola but I'm not going back sha.
Tell her to prepare for hot sunlight.
Your skin color will change to dark by fire by force
Beans is cheap there and fruits.
The place is very far you go sit for motor till you can't feel your ass.
There are a lot of Christians there.
Beware of theives.
But they hardly speak English just Hausa even though they are not Hausa.
No sharia.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
kenny905:

there is no automatic deployment in adamawa state please, the corpers presently serving in adamawa go reach 4-5k....

only genuine issues like marriage and medical conditions are considered, the issue of insecurity has been discarded long ago..
I'm not sure o borno and yobe state....

besides adamawa state is relatively peaceful and a very good place to serve if you can manage the weather sha
they chose not to redeploy o, the corper’s there decided not to redeploy.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jaylord12:
please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

I was posted to Adamawa for service
I did my camp in Adamawa but redeployed to the state of my choice....
Redeployment is automatic
You don't need to pay anybody
op you don hear? don’t put yourself under unnecessary pressure abeg, she should just go for her 3 weeks camp and come back to the south. Simple, don’t let anybody scam you
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by crown08(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

45k but negotiable, iyana iPaja Lagos.
core ?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by oluoma1: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go a head pls dat state na lions den?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by IamGreen1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmileDance:
she will be redeployed automatically after her 3 weeks in camp, you have nothing to worry about, all the Corp members posted to Adamawa, borno and yobe are given automatic redeployment after their 3 weeks in camp unless she decides not to redeploy.

And if she decides not to redeploy she will be given a very good PPA
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by IamGreen1(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:
ADAMAWA STATE IS A GOOD AND NICE STATE, LET YOUR SISTER GO THERE AND SERVE. THERE ARE LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES, WHICH ARE.
1. NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE
2. THEY ARE NOT FANATIC LIKE OTHER NORTHERN STATES
3. THEY ARE ACCOMODATING
4. THEY ARE LOTS OF CHRISTIANS THERE SO NO FEAR.
5. GOOD PLACE TO SERVE PPA.AUN(ABTI) LOTS OF NGO'S,FUT YOLA,AIR FORCE BASE,FARO BEVERAGES,RADIO GOTEL,ETC.
6. NO SHARIA THERE.
I LOVE YOLA, GOD BLESS THE LAMIDO OF ADAMAWA AND ALL THE PEOLPLE THAT HAVE MADE IT SO PEACEFUL

I love Yola more than you do. I served in Yola too and I was posted to National Population Commission my boss even secure another job for me while serving

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by DennisEche(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
IamGreen1:

I love Yola more than you do. I served in Yola too and I was posted to National Population Commission my boss even secure another job for me while serving
Good to know, i schooled in Yola, my first Degree.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by IamGreen1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
DennisEche:

Good to know, i schooled in Yola, my first Degree.

My elder brother that was posted to Yola 2010 is still there till now with his family, served at YEDC and he's a permanent staff now. I really wish to stay but when spouse dey here there's nothing I could do
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by samuel19222(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!

Listen to me very well... E for better for voice note shaa..

I was posted to Adamawa February last year...
I wanted the state badly cos I wanted to see the north....

I went... Did my 3 weeks and relocated to another state....
The Location of the camp is just 10mins from Yola... It is safe and almost the nicest and neatest NYSC in Nigeria...
CORP MEMBERS POSTED TO ADAMAWA WILL HAVE FREE OPPORTUNITY TO RELOCATE TO ANY STATE OF THIER CHOICE BASED ON INSECURITY...
DONT MUSS THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE OF FEAR BIKO....
SHE WILL EVEN LIKE THE CAMP BECAUSE CORP MEMBERS ARE NOT STRESSED THERE.... THEY WANT YOU TO GO HOME AND PREACH THAF ADAMAWA IS FINE... SO, THEY DONT STRESS YOU WITH DRILLS AND ALL THOSE YEYE...
THINK ABOUT IT
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Modesty0604(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bros Adamawa is relatively peaceful.. Boko Haram does not operate in that state. I assure you she will be fine.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by adudu208(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmileDance:
Does this apply to those posted to Zamfara? I have a relative who was posted to that state.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by yetty247(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Adamawa adamawa corpers no like Adamawa
Adamawa to hell fire is just 50naira keke
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Fj311: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
I served in adamawa, the best advice i can giv u, buy ticket for her, let her fly to yola... traveling by road isn’t safe oo during my time de were robbing ppl then not to talk of now.. pls let her fly.. once she’s in yola, she’s safe..
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
adudu208:

Does this apply to those posted to Zamfara? I have a relative who was posted to that state.
no it doesn’t. Automatic redeployment is for borno, yobe and Adamawa
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by blaze83(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
SmileDance:

Op listen to this poster...I was posted to Adamawa in 2018. And did exactly like this OP said. Was redeployed to Cross River after applying for relocation due to insecurity.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2020
ogumarcus:
Nairalanders please i need your help. My younger sister just graduated from UNIBEN and has been posted to ADAMAWA STATE, to resume this Sunday, 7th December. I am confused beacuse of the security situation vis-a-vis BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY in the North. Please i need your advice. What can be done to defer it? Please HELP!
Make everybody kuku serve for their father house.
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by Babisha10(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
athaboi:
example?? Mubi?? Abi you won person pikin to go serve inside bush?? Apart from Yola and mubi where else will she serve?? Newman? Hong? Song? Mayobelwa? Fufore? Na all this bush you want her to go and serve
mayo belwa, Nunam, Ganye Gire nd co re not that bad
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by kenny905(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2020
SmileDance:
they chose not to redeploy o, the corper’s there decided not to redeploy.
i'm telling you something factual you are here spewing rubbish
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by nicelaw(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good evening great minds.
My kid brother was shortlisted with the current set resuming calm now but couldn't go with them because he changed course. Jamb promised to change his admission letter but they failed him. He was advised not to print the call-up letter which he really didn't print.
Will he be allowed to go to camp with the next set?
What should he do to join the next set?
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by SmileDance(f): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
I won’t say a word
Ifebazz:
Spending a whole three weeks in camp there sef is a worry for me. angry

Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by icewinz(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2020
ogumarcus:

Good day Sir,

Hopefully my reply is not late. First of all I'll like to say that before the rise in insecurity which spread to parts of Adamawa state, the state has been touted to be one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria.

Secondly, almost everyone who doesn't stay in the north is misinformed about it.
And as one who have stayed in Adamawa for the past 20Years I'll like to say that the only reason Adamawa is listed among the states ravaged by insurgency is because it is a niegbouring state to maiduguri and with the clashes insurgent have with the military which most times make them escape to niegbouring villages that boarders maiduguri or the insurgent migrate themselves to niegbouring local government (village's) that are close to maiduguri, places like michika, madagali, mubi, and so on.

There have only been two cases is sucide bomb blast in the capital city Jimeta-Yola to be precise since the inception of the insurgency, sporadic shootings have never happened except in the villages that are boarder towns to maiduguri.

Yola, is dam safe bro.
The only thing to fear is if she is sent for her PPA in a village around maiduguri axis of which even if it happens she can seek to be redeployed.

Abeg, nothing bro fear baba!
Re: My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? by icewinz(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Jackmj:
Oga Adamawa is safe I school there @Futy Yola but I'm not going back sha.
Tell her to prepare for hot sunlight.
Your skin color will change to dark by fire by force
Beans is cheap there and fruits.
The place is very far you go sit for motor till you can't feel your ass.
There are a lot of Christians there.
Beware of theives.
But they hardly speak English just Hausa even though they are not Hausa.
No sharia.

All you were saying was true until you said they hardly speak English... baba bros!
Is it in the off-campus life you did that you concluded this statement... haba nah!

Sha, probably it's the area you lived in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Sues NYSC Over Non-mobilisation / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.