Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" (24620 Views)

Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by michealdeco: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
The man actually hate Messi because he has disgraced Benfica out of the UCL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by fabsyl(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Thus says d Lord. The GOAT has now been confirmed and sealed by Jesus
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by chinchonglee(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
owowa145:

If his country Argetina, don't consider him their greatest how can he then be the greatest of all time... Think about it
Nonsense talk!
Who has won 6 balon d or in their country history?
Who has more goals and assist in their country's history.
To hell with dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by fabsyl(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Pls who has buhari phone number??

I want to tell him something important
he is done marrying yarinya and besides his uncircumcised lollipop is no longer working even wt over dose of burantashi unless u want to contact for his expired semen to use as skin care!
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Coldsteel(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
I completely agree with this even though I am more of a Messi fan. I know Diego and Pele are the two greatest footballers of all time. But the op is not wrong here. Maradona has this passion that has never been seen in the game since he retired. His determination to win at all cost is second to none. This is what Messi lacks and what Ronaldo has. Ronaldo is very determined to win at all cost. Though his passion is lesser than Diego.
For me in this GOAT debate,
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Both Messi and Christiano Ronaldo has that rating because of their inability to win the big one ( THE WORLD CUP) And Ronaldo is above Messi for me because he won with his country and Messi didn't. But I love Messi more than him because he is more exciting to watch.
Why can't you be proud to say you are a penaldo fan boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Jerkules: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
tesppidd:
So it is passion that now wins trophies?

What kinda kinds of idiots do we have in the world nowadays?
hardwork without passion limits success,passion presedes hardwork when building a successful career,some play because of money. Ur billygoat lacks PASHUN 4 his country grin thats why his achievements outside his comfort zone (camp nuo) are equivalent to nothing. Now run back into his shithole whr u crawled out from.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by omlueh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
08031000000; 08021000000 and 08051000000. Thanks and Cheers.
Prechgold1180:
Pls who has buhari phone number??

I want to tell him something important
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Baloranking:
grin
Don't expect the Greatest of our time (GOAT). To have passion for the game.

He is the game. You can't have passion for yourself grin

Benefica's coach said the truth but only the real ones can decode this riddle
The riddle only shows your assessment of Messi.
But I think Cr7 and Messi are on the same level.
Both can score.
Both can assist.
Both can pass.
Messi dribbles more while Cr7 is a better header.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Coldsteel:

Why can't you be proud to say you are a penaldo fan boy
Pure nonsense!!!!
Messi has a lot of penalty goals,too.
He also has a lot of tapins.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by DaCharis2016: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Do you want to accumulate cryptocurrencies now, and when their prices increase like bitcoin then u become wealthier?

Visit the link;

https://www.nairaland.com/6289233/claim-free-kryptocurrencies-airdrop
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by zudozz: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
jesus of portugal..No wonder benfica never win anything!

Cristiano plays like maradonna? Is nt that man sick in d head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by toprealman: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jorge Fernando Pinheiro de Jesus the Portuguese trying hard to make a good point.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Mrcool4real: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
About the Olympic gold medal 2008 and 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship
peacekante:
I completely agree with this even though I am more of a Messi fan. I know Diego and Pele are the two greatest footballers of all time. But the op is not wrong here. Maradona has this passion that has never been seen in the game since he retired. His determination to win at all cost is second to none. This is what Messi lacks and what Ronaldo has. Ronaldo is very determined to win at all cost. Though his passion is lesser than Diego.
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Both Messi and Christiano Ronaldo has that rating because of their inability to win the big one ( THE WORLD CUP) And Ronaldo is above Messi for me because he won with his country and Messi didn't. But I love Messi more than him because he is more exciting to watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Mrcool4real: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jerkules:
Watch hw his useless fans crawl out of his a**hole n post nonsense. His lack of passion keeps denying him a major international trophy. Maradona threw the challenge at him,waited n waited till he died,if winning an international trophy will bring maradona back to life then i'm sorry,his corpse will be thr for 600yrs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Mrcool4real: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
See this Mumu... Can't even compare same year together...fool
FuckThaMod:
There is only one GOAT in football and his name is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is not faking retirement from his National team, not faking transfer from his club after choking in big games. His passion and emotions he shows during the game is part of what makes him the greatest sportsman ever. So determined to win at any cost and that's why i laugh when i see some messi dogs call him divenaldo, it's all part of the passion for the game.

Those who undermine this great and good man will eat their words some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Mrcool4real: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
Olympic gold medal 2008 and 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship
chris259:
The coach is 100% correct, even the late football legend maradona always praised ronaldo as a beast who always delivers when he is needed both for club and country, u know the sad and painful thing abt maradona's death is dat he never lived to see messi win even a SPOON for argentina, for a player who is even wearing the late legend's jersey no. shame!... this one dat two ronaldo matter day fp so i know say messi fans go masturbate tire today, dick go even they pain them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Jerkules: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mrcool4real:
OGA did u not see MAJOR thr or are u an OWL that only sees clearly at night?
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by FuckThaMod: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mrcool4real:
See this Mumu... Can't even compare same year together...fool
I'm talking about the year CR7 was denied balon dor and the year Messi got his last balon dor.

Your papa fool
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Mrcool4real: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lol��� 2020 original Mumu
FuckThaMod:

I'm talking about the year CR7 was denied balon dor and the year Messi got his last balon dor.

Your papa fool
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jerkules:
[s]hardwork without passion limits success,passion presedes hardwork when building a successful career,some play because of money. Ur billygoat lacks PASHUN 4 his country grin thats why his achievements outside his comfort zone (camp nuo) are equivalent to nothing. Now run back into his shithole whr u crawled out from[/s].
NO passion to succeed outside his "comfort zone" yet;

6 Ballon dors
1 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball
2 Copa America Golden Balls
1 Junior World Cup Golden Ball

Again I ask; what sort of idiots do we have in the world nowadays?
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by owowa145(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
chinchonglee:

Nonsense talk!
Who has won 6 balon d or in their country history?
Who has more goals and assist in their country's history.
To hell with dem
Lmao... Then u dont understand the tenets of soccer... Messi is great no doubt... But he is going down as the greatest Barcelona player. For ur info... Fifa has made it official that Pele has 7 ballon d'or (google is ur friend). Cristiano at the other end, breaking the little goal records ahead of him come next year and a likeability of one more UCL.. He will forever be considered soccer's greatest of all time. There is a big difference at being very talented and been the best through consistency in different league situations throughout one's career (age as a major determinant). Give it to cristiano... He is a beast, dat no one can match.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by chinchonglee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
owowa145:

Lmao... Then u dont understand the tenets of soccer... Messi is great no doubt... But he is going down as the greatest Barcelona player. For ur info... Fifa has made it official that Pele has 7 ballon d'or (google is ur friend). Cristiano at the other end, breaking the little goal records ahead of him come next year and a likeability of one more UCL.. He will forever be considered soccer's greatest of all time. There is a big difference at being very talented and been the best through consistency in different league situations throughout one's career (age as a major determinant). Give it to cristiano... He is a beast, dat no one can match.
This talk is gibberish bro!
He goes to different league to do what?
Did he out score messi in laliga
Did he win more laliga trophies or golden boot trophies than messi?
Since he went to juventus, what has juventus acheived? Only seria A and they ve bin winning it without him sef.
Ronaldo fans are the worst set of being to engage in any arguement.
Am a man utd fan but since I've bin watching football, I've never seen a player greater than Messi. Not even maradona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by harmony75: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
cr7 the real GOAT nobody help am na only God � unlike some people that was given award meant for other people..cr7 the king � ���
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Benjosh123(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Confused Supporter
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by tesppidd: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
owowa145:

[s]Lmao... Then u dont understand the tenets of soccer... Messi is great no doubt... But he is going down as the greatest Barcelona player. For ur info... Fifa has made it official that Pele has 7 ballon d'or (google is ur friend). Cristiano at the other end, breaking the little goal records ahead of him come next year and a likeability of one more UCL.. He will forever be considered soccer's greatest of all time. There is a big difference at being very talented and been the best through consistency in different league situations throughout one's career (age as a major determinant). Give it to cristiano... He is a beast, dat no one can matc[/s]h.
Ronaldo is a fraud.

1. Messi is a better goal scorer. He has 30 less goals and 180 less matches than Ronaldo.
2. Messi is a better playmaker. He has more assists, created chances and dribbles.
3. Messi has been the best player at the World Cup and Copa America. Ronaldo has never been the best player at any tournament.
4. Ronaldo has flopped in Portugal's 2 finals. Had to be bailed out by Eder and Bernado Silva.
5. Messi has 6 Ballon dors Ronaldo has 5.
6. Messi has 6 Golden shoes Ronaldo 4.

Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an exercise of ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by tesppidd: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
maximusprime2000:

spot on o
maradona wont forgive messi o. he will just be turning in is grave now. 600 yrs for messi, he is a failure for Argentina. i love the skills of messi but want the spirit of CR7
If you want skill stay with football.

If you want spirit go to armed robbery or the army.

We are talking football.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Flows001(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
oluwatosink:
That's the reason for his greatness and achievements.
Messi may be talented only but Ronaldo is talent + Hardwork, passion = GOAT.
Can you pls explain how a person with more passion has lesser Ballon dor and Golden boots than one with lesser passion? The logic of Ronaldo fanboys is always senseless. In football, trophies are won by the entire team. Drop sentiments and rate the passionate performance of Messi in the 2014 World cup which Argentina narrowly lost to Germany, he was the best player of that tournament and likewise other Copa America tournaments he featured in. Simply put, Messi has always been so unlucky internationally and only a sentimental person will say he is not passionate. Don't forget Ronaldo has also lost in a final and his so called passion has never taken his team to a world cup final. I sometimes imagine how Ronaldo fanboys would have been able to cope had Messi won that 2014 World Cup. Mind you, HARDWORK in football is not by going to the gym and doing hundred sit-ups daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Sunkyboie(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
They are talking about passion, Penaldo fans are talking about greatness! Ronaldo knew that Messi is the greatest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Frankaka8(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
peacekante:
1, pele
2, Maradona
3,Zidane
4, Ronaldo Delinma
5, Christiano Ronaldo
6, Messi.

Carry this ur brainless analysis go mop lagoon... Giroud won the worlddcup, so he is better than Lewadowski who neva played a final bah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by owowa145(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
tesppidd:
Ronaldo is a fraud.

1. Messi is a better goal scorer. He has 30 less goals and 180 less matches than Ronaldo.
2. Messi is a better playmaker. He has more assists, created chances and dribbles.
3. Messi has been the best player at the World Cup and Copa America. Ronaldo has never been the best player at any tournament.
4. Ronaldo has flopped in Portugal's 2 finals. Had to be bailed out by Eder and Bernado Silva.
5. Messi has 6 Ballon dors Ronaldo has 5.
6. Messi has 6 Golden shoes Ronaldo 4.

Comparing Ronaldo to Messi is an exercise of ignorance.
Lol.. Ronaldo only became an outright forward when he came to Madrid he was a pure winger in his early days from Sporting to ManU... Now, calculate his goal scoring stat from when he became a forward and his assist stat as a winger... U will shiver bro. Enjoy d two players when u can... Ronaldo issa big boy player.
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by Coinbased: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
really
Re: Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" by jimmychang: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
chris259:
The coach is 100% correct, even the late football legend maradona always praised ronaldo as a beast who always delivers when he is needed both for club and country, u know the sad and painful thing abt maradona's death is dat he never lived to see messi win even a SPOON for argentina, for a player who is even wearing the late legend's jersey no. shame!... this one dat two ronaldo matter day fp so i know say messi fans go masturbate tire today, dick go even they pain them.

Why he go shame ..... Na too much expectation kill maradona...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Libya Vs Nigeria: Super Eagles Arrive Taïeb M’hiri Stadium, Sfax, Tunisia (Pic) / Yakubu Abubakar, Ex-Ghana Footballer Dies At The Age Of 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.