Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag (54927 Views)

Garri Hits ₦72k Per Bag In Jos / Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Verysmart101: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This news is worse than the death penalty to wailers..

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

Honestly u are just the son of a bitch.I know you are one of some Apc online wailers sent to cause disunity but u have failed wholefully fool.I have my eyes on you.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by dalass(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
billionman:
If we can get quality rice for the 19k, it will be highly commendable. But if it is low quality rice,
I'd prefer getting the high quality brands at a higher price.

Exactly!

They want to sell their dirty, stone riddled rice at exorbitant prices. The reason for border closure.. Nonsense! undecided
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by NotJobless: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by debbydams(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lifeisgoody:

I find it hard to believe anyway.
Where is your store and price range, maybe I can patronise you for this December
kwara state
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Blingstarz: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Story, story. Believe this Government @ your own peril
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Lifeisgoody: 4:40am On Dec 03, 2020
debbydams:
kwara state
Oh, thats far. I'm in Lagos
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by stormborn28(m): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.
nonsense....You came up with a fiction story to spite the igbos ....you need brain check....
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by akintunde63: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/hoarders-trouble-nigerian-rice/
The closure of land borders and ban on importation of rice has been a bad idea from the very beginning.
You can't place ban on rice importation, just to protect local producers, they should be allowed to compete freely.
It's a good thing now that they know that land borders will be opened soon, and it's why they decided to slash the price of local rice
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Innomach(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.

What's the rice name, pls
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tocynone:
U mean stone rice?
The question should be, why are people going for imported rice instead of the local despite the high price
It is a natural Nigerian mentality problem
Nigerians are wired to prefer anything foreign
I started eating only local rice since 2015
My wife tot I was too frugal, that it was due to money I settled for local

But now, even she has come to realize

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by goldfish27(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You lie pass devil
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Tocynone(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
It is a natural Nigerian mentality problem
Nigerians are wired to prefer anything foreign
I started eating only local rice since 2015
My wife tot I was too frugal, that it was due to money I settled for local

But now, even she has come to realize
Someone convinced me to go for local. I tried 2 different brands, but stones/small pebbles will not allow me enjoy. So many people also complained about it. I quit

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tocynone:

Someone convinced me to go for local. I tried 2 different brands, but stones/small pebbles will not allow me enjoy. So many people also complained about it. I quit
The natural taste of local rice, it's richness in fibre and the fact that we get it in its natural state makes it incomparable to the foreign rice available in Nigeria.
True there are stones in some local rice, but it's not enough for me to give it up for foreign rice

I've a nice way of de-stoning my rice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Cake Baked For A Civil Engineer By Ibadan Baker (Photos) / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.