Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag (54908 Views)

Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This news is worse than the death penalty to wailers..

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

It's instructive that you need this long winded narrative to defend Buhari.
The logic is defective. The sense, nonexistent.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Abudu2000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
billionman:
If we can get quality rice for the 19k, it will be highly commendable. But if it is low quality rice,
I'd prefer getting the high quality brands at a higher price.
quality my ass, they meant the stone filled rice. That rice is worse than prison food, imagine feeling stones even as ur spoon rotates inside the plate
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by adecz: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rice that was N5000 before
the arrival of this dead man??

A totally nonsense post.

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Thonee(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.

Goods are cheap up north sha, but before you bring those goods to Lagos successfully, you'll have to settle police and agbero on the road till you run dry, that's the major cause of price hike in goods.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Motion123(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

Concorded lies.... A buharist will say anything to support his master. An Igbo will be willing to sacrifice his parents just for buhari to resign? Your personal hate for that tribe is what will consume you.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.

You may be right after all.
-Before closure of Benin-Republic-border( not all the borders),rice per bag is sold at 5000 in Benin-Republic- Cotonou but in Nigeria jumped to 12,000 then to 2500-29000.
-After the Govt closed the border,rice sold at Cotonou is still 5000 range..
Nigerians need to change.Why should a bag of Rice of 5000 then change to 25000 in Nigeria.
Is it greediness in our vain or blood?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by ensamy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari did this same thing in 1983 , soldiers were the ones enforcing it at the various market.
o shocked shocked
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by loswhite(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You are just as foolish as ur post....If you think Nigeria is better now compared to 4 years ago then you are mad person
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by just2endowed: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Its Nigerians that decide to hoard the price
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Except if there's something I'm not aware. A bag of rice has been selling for 22k in some parts of Lagos for a long time sef
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by debbydams(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lifeisgoody:

The stone is the main issue here. How do you expect me to buy death with my own money. O wrong now
lol � some Nigeria rice doesnt have stone, seriously it what m selling But it dosnt have taste compared to foerign rice.

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Ezmans: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
phrancys001:
Story
deceiving continue
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Lordkratus(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

the person behind this moniker would be really stupid sha. What a pity
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by charlesucheh(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
All the rice go come out by force
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by semyman: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
phrancys001:
Story
Sadist will be sad at last
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Lifeisgoody: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
debbydams:
lol � some Nigeria rice doesnt have stone, seriously it what m selling But it dosnt have taste compared to foerign rice.
I find it hard to believe anyway.
Where is your store and price range, maybe I can patronise you for this December
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by ransomed: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Audio price slash
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by dikeigbo2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
yeye dey smell...........tales by moonlight
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by icankel: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
foreign rice (Agric rice) is now 22k while local rice is 23k in d mkt then who is going to buy local rice at 23k. Anything above 18k count me out
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Coinbased: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2020
good
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by TGM2015: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
When they hear Buhari is about to open border and rescind his government decision to ban rice importation.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by guychidile: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Dec 14 will soon reach, after all.,we are all here.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Franktom247(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
That pounded yam looking kinda rice 19k
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Ezi1993(f): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
19k is still on the high side,,it should be slashed back to the previous 7-8k price.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by yommen: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Rice is sold in the boarder for 5 to 6k but you are here shouting 'wailers' just because Buhari's friends reduced price of local rice to 19k. So, rice can actually be cheaper? They sealed boarder and sold locally processed rice 5 times the price just to punish Nigerians but you don't see anything wrong. Devil will treat you and every member of your family the way Buhari has treated Nigerians.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by yommen: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Sabadon:
This govt don too do us sotay we no dey rejoice for good news cos las las e fit still be audio

There is nothing good about this news because rice is sold 5k at the boarder.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Udyawanga: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Am into this rice paddy business, many people have been going to villages to buy and store or sell to rice company but unfuntunately, d price clashed this week. Is not easy at all. D news is correct. We thought that federal govt want to open boarder. Opening boarder will also help to crash it more. People are suffering.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Beninwitch: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.

Pls when exactly did you buy rice at 13500?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by yahmohy27: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

shocked
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by yahmohy27: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
billionman:
If we can get quality rice for the 19k, it will be highly commendable. But if it is low quality rice,
I'd prefer getting the high quality brands at a higher price.
He don come
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by luluosas(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
When I have already bought at 26k last month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Cake Baked For A Civil Engineer By Ibadan Baker (Photos) / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.