Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag (54910 Views)

Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by generationz(f): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.

How were you able to procure it?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by jades5050(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.

Is it imported rice or local rice
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Cherez: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This news is worse than the death penalty to wailers..

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.
NL just have so many mad people commenting today.
Nnamdi will have his family dead just to see PMB resign?
Are you ok?
No news from FG has been credible from pre-election till now; $1=N1 to BH technically defeated.
I mean what's true about this govt?

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by talktrue1234: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chai me wey I just buy rice keep for house
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by pacespot(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Normal, everything will come down during recession. those with excess cash in their bank will benefit most at this time, just find something to invest your money in
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

All these rants just for 30k?

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by ehissi(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Samsimple:
No be bad news.. it's a good start. Please something should be done about tomato paste.

Na onions � be the real wahala
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Don't know if I'm happy or sad or indifferent.
But I feel it's good news a reduction of more than #10,000 is a huge boost na,u understand It can go for miscellaneous.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Na wa for APC economic team oooo, you force price of things down by fixing the price? No be demand and quality supply Dey determine prices? If na the new style, then please don’t forget
House rents
Power bill
Fuel
Cost of cars
Cement
Iron rods
Bread
Fish
Kulikuli
Suya
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by stalingraddd(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

made up mumbo jumbo

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by pacespot(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.

Especially anything that the igbos are in charge of. those people know how to milk the market dry. That is one of the good sides of northerners, they are less materialistic than the rest of the country, only their leaders are the problems of this country.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Ayula911: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Yes

1 Share

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by tsagir(m): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
I THANK GOD FOR BEEN NORTHERNER, WE (MY PARENT) NEVER BUY A RICE, WE HAVE RICE FARM WE PLANT WHAT WE EAT IN KEBBI STATE (DONT MOCK MY ENGLISH , MY LANGUAGE IS HAUSA, )

2 Likes

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Farki: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good news for December. grin
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by katyamizotta: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Hmm, this narration doesn't sound true. If it is true (which I doubt) then Nnamdi has a very wrong mindset.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Epicji: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
As it stands,whether processors comes in or not - the price of rice is bound to fall this period bcus we are in harvest period. Stone free rice 50kg is 17k in Benue but when u factor transportation to d south - wahala go come join.

For tomato, visit any Hausa motor park where they off load tomato and buy ur tomato.
Am in Warri, l bought 1k tomato from army checking pt by mercy city - l go use am till January nest yr
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Arysexy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

The bolded has exposed you

You are a devilish liar destined for hell fire.

BMC urchins trying hard to justify their end if the month 30k

You don't have to lie with your imaginary Nnamdi, we all know when zombies start to lie
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by uchennaq(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good development, that is if it will work
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by AK481(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

if there was no such discussion, may ogun and ayelala tidy you.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by DaCharis2016: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Where is Owode-Idiroko? Is it in the north?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by DaCharis2016: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Prices of other food stuffs should follow-suit in reduction.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by naturefellow(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Next item to slash is FX undecided
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Guidedee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
[This is one of the best comments I've ever read on nairaland. Good to know sane people like this still comment here. I only read without
commenting on many occasions simply because mad people abide everywhere in abundance. My plenty prayers for you now and always. From YNWA fan. quoteagmata post=96654898]At some point as a Nigerian, you'll find it hard to tell whether a particular news is good or bad.

In a negatively charged atmosphere, people think in the negative while they still yawn for positive.

I'm not really interested in this news but I'm sure it will attract more blows than kisses. Not because it's good or bad, but because our mind has been conditioned to condemn.

My point is, let your thinking and your expectations be constantly positive irrespective of the atmosphere.

Don't hate even when you have good reasons, for the sake of your mind. Wars always end, but casualties irreversible.

This government will go but our minds remain. It takes time to switch thinking (judgment) style once etched on the wall of our consciousness.

For the lovers of rice, chop your rice.

[/quote]
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by adejumobi1451: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
: Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nigeria is like a basket of water that is being patched
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by banio: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Rice was #8000 pre Buhari.

#19,000 is still at the high side
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Bighead5: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
ablejesus26:

grin

You too like my Country
pls oga oo how do you say no vex in Niger republic language

Biko, hapum aka.

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Dreyton36: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Story
How much was a bag of rice during Jonathan and Yar'adua's regime

Even if them sell a bag of rice for 2k , it doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is not one of the most common country in the world competing with common countries like Pakistan instead of countries like New Zealand

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by codesport(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
nothing but the truth... North will produce rice, call it local rice sell it cheaply to her people and even transport it down south with absolutely affordable prices but our people will produce rice and start giving it names like Ofada rice, Igbimo and so on just to exploit you and I.

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by RealEzee(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
If minimum wage is 30k then comfortable foodstuff out of that 30k should be around 8k to 10k, having a bag of rice at most 5k ooo, 19k na still rubbish kwa!! How man way dey collect minimum wage chop well na? The local manufacturers should not be stupid to flood the market with teeth crushing rice and placing high price on that nonsense kwa!!!
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Abu4shizo: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Cake Baked For A Civil Engineer By Ibadan Baker (Photos) / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.