Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag (54909 Views)

Grains Dealers Slash Prices In Kano / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by PAWG(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
stonemind:
so what do you now want me to do now?

Your mind is really made of stone
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by biggy26: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
siraj1402:
Good.
Why are we making life so unbearable for ourselves? I bought a bag of rice at Owode-Idiroko at N13,500.
Anything coming from the north will be so cheap there while costly when it comes to the south and anything produced here is always costly as well.
How can I get boss?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lolz! dem jus package this one as Christmas deceptive propaganda and some zombies are buying it already o

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Akfrenzy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin another Propaganda to continue fooling the gullible
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by ablejesus26(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros, it seems u think nigeria just started producing rice when buhari became president. It's d same stone rice we are eating now that nigeria was producing before 2015. It's not d importation of little things like toothpick, biro& pencil that is responsible for our lack of productivity. It is d insincerity of those in govt. Buhari tells u to ear local rice. Is he eating local rice? He says "patronise made in Nigeria good" but flies to UK for ear infection. U don't expect d people to be making sacrifices on behalf of govt. By d way, how easy is it to engage in production in Nigeria?

Hmm i get your point sha
the govt is just so anti people's progress

but i belief a positive change will sweep across the country very soon

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Oksman(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. This news is worse than the death penalty to wailers..

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was how I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

I have read so many lies on nairaland, but I think you got the trophy. What's the relationship of this comment and the topic?
SMH
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by ablejesus26(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bighead5:
grin
Bighead5:

You too like my Country
pls oga oo how do you say no vex in Niger republic language

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by sapientia(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Watch them invade this thread with: "it's a lie!", "lie Mohammed", "propaganda!", "story", etc..

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth.. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I just hope our Nairaland Buhari's haters are not like that else, e no go good.. May God help us all.

You are an irredeemable Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Asianjollof007: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was why I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

Have you confirmed it?

Infact, ori e ti daru

What's even good about this government that you're supporting sef?

Guy, ori ti daru once again!

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by edoairways: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
1x2x3:

You are still using the word wailers even while you are suffering untold hardship. Won't the wailers be happy to buy the rice cheap?
I wonder
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fantasy land story
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ogbeni Buhari, open Seme border now and leave story for the gods !

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by IMASTEX: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
Achor1111:
Goodnews, if implemented.
Don't count on it. Availability of products & services automatically drive down prices. If the country can farm in excess of what it needs, we shouldn't even be talking about pricing.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Magmata: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
At some point as a Nigerian, you'll find it hard to tell whether a particular news is good or bad.

In a negatively charged atmosphere, people think in the negative while they still yawn for positive.

I'm not really interested in this news but I'm sure it will attract more blows than kisses. Not because it's good or bad, but because our mind has been conditioned to condemn.

My point is, let your thinking and your expectations be constantly positive irrespective of the atmosphere.

Don't hate even when you have good reasons, for the sake of your mind. Wars always end, but casualties irreversible.

This government will go but our minds remain. It takes time to switch thinking (judgment) style once etched on the wall of our consciousness.

For the lovers of rice, chop your rice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Good......but anybody wey get money should buy their rice, vegetable oil, palm oil, onions and non perishable now.....price of those things will soon be inflated by greedy and wicked sellers.....all in the name of x-mas.......we are our own problem......

Some nigerians are just bloody wicked......na to dey blame governments up and down......

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by omocalabar(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

this hw madness starts...u making up unnecessary stories to make u feel good
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Wettoid123: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tell me the brand of rice that will be sold for #19k if it is tiamin good but some others are stone filled but I still prefer foreign rice I love the aroma when you are cooking it unlike Nigeria dirty rice.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
We will.......

Until then, it's audio
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Oksman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Trust me, these wailers are not just pathetic, they're evil. Yesterday made me realize this truth. I was having a discussion with one of my neighbors, Nnamdi, yesterday when he told me something that shocked me so greatly. He said that if God should ask him to kill his father, mother, brothers and sisters as the only condition to make President Buhari to resign, that he would accept. I asked him why, he said because Buhari is a devoted Muslim and he doesn't like him naturally.

Of course, his reasons were nonsense to warrant such a deathly and heartless fate for his own family. Guys, that was how I ended our relationship cos he might murder me one day for having a different opinion.

I have read many lies on nairaland, but I guess this guy got the trophy! So the so called Nnamdi that hated Buhari because he is a Moslem murdered the almost 75 rice farmers in Bornu? You are a dumbo. You Notherners hate yourselves more than any Nnamdi. How many times have you heard Christian killing themselves because of their denomination? Fellow, when next you wanna lie, be smart about it.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by pickatyou2: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
A breathe of fresh air this period. Hope the news is true sha.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by MajohBankz: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Even @19k, local rice whether parboiled or not is freaking expensive. Few people will get assistance from government in the same production field where others don't get same assistance but would want to impose price regulation on everyone. There was a time a rice dealer in Jos told me that Thailand was bought for 7k from there before shipping. Why's ours expensive without those kind of logistics?
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Ozovs: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Every honest hustler in Nigeria currently are all Wailing; except the hardship no reach you or your gateman. Even dough your heart is hard as that of stone, I expect you to wail on the account of the resent brutal massacar in Borno state. Even Aishia Buhari and her likes have since join the camp of wailers. Nigeria is terrible bleeding under the careless and incompetent watch of this administration and you are here spewing rubbish exraying mind of the public tagging it with the useless acronym tagged 'Waller'. No matter the reduction in suffering caused by this administration can be eqaul to the state at which they met when they took over over office in 2015

SilverNorGold:

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Kestolove(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
God bless buhari...buhari till 2065
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by nedzuby: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Sometimes this guys get this kind of information from their Church.

Honestly, churches/Pastor need to do better. They really need to focus on God and stop forming opinions on other people and instead start praying for their country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Rebuke: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Yhu are a big fool, a very shameless and sensless one .

It's just pure stupidity to think people hate yhur Buhari for nothing.

Even the whole world knows that Buhari has failed this country.

If with all the happenings around the country today, the insecurity, high rise in prices of common commodities etc, you still think people are just complaining for nothing then yhu are terrible, very very terrible.

Yhu even had to form a fake story to make a point. Yhu really should cover yhur face in shame! Why am I not suprised?

Everything associated with this government smells of lies. They tell lie effortlessly. Bunch of miscreants.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by dave4rella(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin

Funny country.... When I know how much I paid for rice from the farm today in Sokoto..
Buy now that it's still cheaper oh

I'm still selling stone and chaf free Nigerian rice in PH, check my signature for more info
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by lichocho(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

e be like u neva hear dis word”wailing”before? U just de wait for small opportunity to use am..abeg find anoda word..
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by COMPAQ(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/hoarders-trouble-nigerian-rice/

Story. Rice that you will never see to buy. Then APC will start giving out to Mc Oluomo to share.
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by hekkyboi: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
grin
Gabbriell:
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Maobichek: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Good afternoon, your efforts to always paint all Igbos as enemy of Buhari and Nigeria by extension failed woefully. The narration propagated here in Nairaland that all Igbos hate Yorubas, Hausas, Buhari, Tinubu etc are false. Some Yorubas, Some Hausas etc don't like Buhari and they don't hide it but fanning ember of hate against Igbos won't do you any good. If you indeed love Nigeria and our president (Buhari), it will show in your choice of words use when talking about Nigeria and Buhari ( PMB only have 3 left as president but Nigeria continuous).
I believe that you are learned and an objective human being : go to my profile, read through my comments, check the year I joined Nairaland , if I'm a tribalist or a hater of PMB, Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba etc be free to attack me.
NB. Born in the East, schooled in the East, served in the Northeast, have been to over 28 states(cos of the job I do) and currently resident in FCT, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
This story just made me laugh ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) / Cake Baked For A Civil Engineer By Ibadan Baker (Photos) / Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.