Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. (1828 Views)

Five Months Of Quitting Masturbation After 16yrs,my Experience. / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Johnwick64: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2020
ethicallyright:
THE UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING SOCRATES

THE STATEMENT ABOVE WAS MADE BY SOCRATES AT HIS COURT TRIAL FOR CORRUPTING THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE GREAT ANCIENT GREEK EMPIRE. I START WITH THE QUOTE ABOVE BECAUSE THE LESSON OF SOCRATES WAS SEEN AS CORRUPTION THEN BUT HE SAW FARTHER THAN THE PEOPLE OF HIS TIME. MY ADVICE TODAY WILL BE SEEN AS CORRUPTION BUT IT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT MAN.

YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED AS YOU HAVE SOUGHT DIRECTION FROM CON MEN MOST OF WHOM WOULD BE RETIRED AS GRANDFATHERS WHEN YOU REACH YOUR PRIME. YOUR GENERATION WOULD HAVE TO OVERCOME A LOOMING CHALLENGE OF A VALUELESS INTERNATIONAL CRUDE OIL MARKET. YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO SAVE YOUR LINEAGE FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF POVERTY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HARDER TO SAVE YOUR TRIBE, YOUR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FROM THE COMING DECADES OF ECONOMIC CRISES WHICH MAY BE WORSENED BY RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THIS COUNTRY.

1. DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME AT A RELIGIOUS HOUSE IF YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF THE FINANCES.

2. DO NOT PROTEST OR JOIN A WAR IF ALL THE GLORY WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA.

3. TRUST NO ONE, SPEAK LESSER THAN MORE. YOUR POWER WILL GROW IN YOUR SILENCE

4. FORM ALLIANCES WITH 5% INTELLIGENT PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FIND MANY OF THEM , 60% MEDIOCRES BECAUSE ONE DAY THEY COULD BE USEFUL AND 35% IDÃŽOTS WHO WILL DIE FOR YOUR CAUSE IF THEIR DEATH IS NECESSARY.

5. DO NOT JOIN A CULT OR A SECRET SOCIETY EXCEPT YOU ARE THE HEAD AND FOUNDER.

6. DO NOT ATTACK BUT KILL AND ANNIHILATE IN DEFENCE. LET YOUR DEFENCE WRECK HAVOC THAN ANY OFFENSIVE.

7. MASTURBATE MORE UNTIL WOMEN DO NOT CONTROL YOUR LIFE. NEVER SLEEP WITH MORE THAN ONE WOMAN BUT MASTURBATE WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN IN YOUR MIND. THIS WAY YOU WILL NOT DIE IN THE HANDS OF A WOMAN.

8. DO NOT STEAL WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU . LIE AND CHEAT WHEN NECESSARY AND BUILD YOUR FORTUNE WITH SWEAT AND TEARS BUT NOT BLOOD.

9. DO NOT STEP ON TOES . IT IS BETTER TO BE WITHOUT A FORM OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION (AN ATHEIST) THAN TO SEEK SPIRITUAL PROTECTION WHICH GIVES LESS THAN 100% ASSURANCE.

10. YOU MUST BUILD A BUSINESS IN YOUR YOUTH WHICH MUST BECOME A CONGLOMERATE AS YOU GROW. EVEN YOU TRADE ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS, NEVER TASTE THEM.

11. A SUCCESSION PLAN IS NECESSARY. YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHILDREN MUST BE MALES. GO THROUGH SCIENTIFIC GENDER SELECTION WITH THEIR MOTHER AND LEAVE NO ROOM FOR CHANCE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONUHGABRIEL
best advice ever,I am certainly gonna follow this
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by NobleDeSage001: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Son, you should have requested for encyclopedia of life as your birthday gift. Anyway, Happy Birthday and many more prosperous and fruitful years ahead.

At 16, you still have a very promising future ahead of you. What you become in the next 10 - 15 years will largely depend on the choices you make today. I have so much to tell you, but I am constrained by space. Nevertheless, I will still pour out my heart to you.

1. Minimize the length of time you spend on Social Media and the Internet generally. If you must spend time on the Internet, convert it to some useful time - either you are adding value to yourself or you are giving to some other persons. Do not waste your time on the internet like most young people do.

2. I do not know what course you applied to study in the university. But if you can, acquire some programming skills. Learn how to code. You can start with Web Design, Mobile application designs/Software development, Data Science (Machine learning, Deep learning and Artificial Intelligence), Blockchain technology, Internet of Things(IoT), Graphics design etc. These skills can make you rich before you clock 20 if you start now to acquire them.

3. Develop the mindset to be financially independent. Strive now to get into businesses. Look around your environment and see what business you can do. You can equally go to the Internet and seek for business opportunities.

4. Avoid bad friends and do not join gangs. They will only lead you into troubles.
Rather, mingle with friends who will challenge you intellectually, education, morality, business, skills or excellence.

5. If you do not have a girlfriend yet, do not lose sleep about it. Focus on developing and adding value to yourself first. Once you become successful and established, girls will flock around you like hen chasing after someone with maize.
If you already have a girlfriend, don't make her your priority. If she is a good girl, keep her. If she is a drama queen, distance yourself.

6. From now till when you will clock 30, just bear in mind that you may experience heartbreak from ladies at least 2 times. Don't worry, it's a normal life experience. Every normal guy usually experience heartbreak at least once before marriage. If you eventually come to that point, shake it off and move on.

7. Be careful so that you do not form the habit of habitual drinking of alcohol or smoking of cigarette. They can ruin you if you indulge in them excessively. If you can avoid them completely, all the better.

8. Avoid sex until you get married. Apart from the spiritual implications of sex, you might expose yourself to STIs or unwanted pregnancy. There is so much joy in staying celibate. The kind of spiritual power and gifts you receive are innumerable.

9. Respect your father, mother and your elders. Strive to live in peace with everyone. Let your life be a reason for people to be happy and joyous. Always give, if you have. You will never lack if you form the habit of giving.

10. Always pray like tomorrow is the end of the world. Draw close to Jesus Christ and hold unto Him tightly. He never fails. He is ever faithful and reliant. He is an ever dependable God and the greatest Friend of all ages. Learn how to befriend your Angels, they will help you greatly through your journey in this life.

I wish you good luck in your life endeavors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As She Bares It All In A Wild Video [watch] / Help: Please Someone Sent Me Money On Paypal But I Can't Find It / Is She Doing It Somewhere Else??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.