Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. (1827 Views)

Five Months Of Quitting Masturbation After 16yrs,my Experience. / 16yrs Old Girl Prefers To Be A Runs Girl Cos "School Is A Scam"(photo) / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hi guys!
i dnt really knw the right section to create this thread per said, but once encounter 18yr guy who created a thread seeking advice of his new age.
so same is mine. I need ur candit advice.
I'm 16yrs today and currently waiting for KSU/PAAU awaiter post UTME.
pls help with anytype of advice regarding; life, education, money, investment, religion, politics, relationship, friendship, finance, economics, age, time, decision making, lifestyle that may help me in life and if possible, u can help share any of ur experience or mistake u'd made in like or any good decision u made in life i.e nagative positive so i can learn from there and not to make such mistake and also make any good one, you also help to recomend any book, music, word of motivation that i can listen to and improve my life, movie etc.
though, i've read
the diamond of life
managing ur time
1 of Oyedepo's book

thanks alot, I'm really grateful.

@righteousness89
@uprightness e.t.c
come and pray for me oh

happy 16th birth day to me.
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Righteousness89(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
Onuhgabriel:
Hi guys!
i dnt really knw the right section to create this thread per said, but once encounter 18yr guy who created a thread seeking advice of his new age.
so same is mine. I need ur candit advice.
i'm 16yrs today and currently waiting for KSU/PAAU awaiter post UTME.
pls help with anytype of advice regarding; life, education, money, investment, religion, politics, relationship, friendship, finance, economics, age, time, decision making, lifestyle that may help me in life and if possible, u can help share any of ur experience or mistake u'd made in like or any good decision u madd in life i.e nagative positive so i can learn from there and not to make and also make such and also make any good one and also, can recomend any book, music, word of motivation that i can listen to and in prove my life, movie.

thanks alot i'm really grateful.

@uprightness e.t.c
come and pray for me oh

happy 16th birth day to me.

Precious Daddy! I Pray For this young man/lady who Desires Direction. My Daddy! Your Choice For is always the Best! I ask that you Reveal His Purpose on Earth to Him. Open him up to what you created him For. As he Surrenders to you! Show him who you are in JESUS Name..
The Relationship you need now is the relationship with JESUS..

Happy Birthday young Man!!
GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Precious Daddy! I Pray For this young man/lady who Desires Direction. My Daddy! Your Choice For is always the Best! I ask that you Reveal His Purpose on Earth to Him. Open him up to what you created him For. As he Surrenders to you! Show him who you are in JESUS Name..
The Relationship you need now is the relationship with JESUS..

Happy Birthday young Man!!
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Promotions: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday young man, stay focused as much as you can, be happy, avoid negativity and most importantly surround yourself with great people..you will learn the rest as you grow
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Simplehuman: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
Children of nowadays sha. They enjoy a lot things. At, 16, did I even know if Internet existed not to talk of having a smart phone to be surfing Internet?

I wish I have time to type so many things but then, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Happy birthday young lad
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by ayomilore: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday to you boy.
There are 2 main vital decisions to make in life, who to serve and who to marry.
If you can get the two right, you are made for life.
If you have not given your life to Christ try to do so so that he can begin to usher your steps, have a good relationship with him via regular prayer and reading of his words and please flee immorality as much as you can, it destroy and delays fulfilment of destiny.
If i had realized this while I was much younger, things would have been much better than this.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Ayandokun2000: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday bro

1.stay focused (especially education)
2.Avoid hoes (or perhaps use ur head in any relationship u find urself)
3.Dont gamble (it ruins life)

My little advice

2 Likes

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by samuel19222(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
you just start life bro, so use your head

Don’t join cult

Don’t Gamble especially Bet9ja

Don’t chase hoes

Updating.....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by solonubinho(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy Birthday young man, may your days be long and prosperous. As honey is sweet in the mouth, may you experience sweetness in every area of your life. You will not be led astray, you will achieve all God has destined for you. You will be a blessing to your family and through you, others will be lifted. Whatever you lay your hands on shall prosper. You will never have a better yesterday everyday shall record new blessings for you. God bless you.

I would advice you to take life one step at a time, enjoy every bit of the journey (not irresponsible enjoyment o). Learn personal finance in your spare time (YouTube videos, etc). This will teach you to accumulate wealth fast. Be hardworking and prayerful. You will do well.
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by daddycee91(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Happy birthday bro

My little advice

Fantansic advice
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by adesile8697: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday young man, stay focused as much as you can, be happy, avoid negativity and most importantly surround yourself with great people..you will learn the rest as you grow
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by helinues: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
God bless your new age .

Just try and remain faithful to yourself even if you can't do the same to others
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Promotions:
thank you sir i really appreciate :-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Simplehuman:
Children of nowadays sha. They enjoy a lot things. At, 16, did I even know if Internet existed not to talk of having a smart phone to be surfing Internet?

I wish I have time to type so many things but then, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Happy birthday young lad

cheesy cheesy ok sir, thanks but i'll really wish u can create a time for me sir
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
God bless your new age .

Just try and remain faithful to yourself even if you can't do the same to others

Ok sir! thanks, i really appreciate [/quote]
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Dreyton36: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday young man

Grow old and Excel but don't engage in drugs
Stay away from bad company of friends
Be money minded , ensure 89% of your conversation with friends is about money
Remember to out God first in all you , stay away from the vagina people

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
ayomilore:
There are 2 main vital decisions to make in life, who to serve and who to marry.
If you have not given your life to Christ try to do so so that he can begin to usher your steps, have a good relationship with him via regular prayer and reading of his words and please flee immorality as much as you can, it destroy and delays fulfilment of destiny.
If i had realized this while I was much younger, things would have been much better than this.

God bless you.

Ameen! Ok sir, I really appreciate sir thank'y very much sir i'm very grateful
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
THE UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING SOCRATES

THE STATEMENT ABOVE WAS MADE BY SOCRATES AT HIS COURT TRIAL FOR CORRUPTING THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE GREAT ANCIENT GREEK EMPIRE. I START WITH THE QUOTE ABOVE BECAUSE THE LESSON OF SOCRATES WAS SEEN AS CORRUPTION THEN BUT HE SAW FARTHER THAN THE PEOPLE OF HIS TIME. MY ADVICE TODAY WILL BE SEEN AS CORRUPTION BUT IT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT MAN.

YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED AS YOU HAVE SOUGHT DIRECTION FROM CON MEN MOST OF WHOM WOULD BE RETIRED AS GRANDFATHERS WHEN YOU REACH YOUR PRIME. YOUR GENERATION WOULD HAVE TO OVERCOME A LOOMING CHALLENGE OF A VALUELESS INTERNATIONAL CRUDE OIL MARKET. YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO SAVE YOUR LINEAGE FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF POVERTY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HARDER TO SAVE YOUR TRIBE, YOUR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FROM THE COMING DECADES OF ECONOMIC CRISES WHICH MAY BE WORSENED BY RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THIS COUNTRY.

1. DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME AT A RELIGIOUS HOUSE IF YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF THE FINANCES.

2. DO NOT PROTEST OR JOIN A WAR IF ALL THE GLORY WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA.

3. TRUST NO ONE, SPEAK LESSER THAN MORE. YOUR POWER WILL GROW IN YOUR SILENCE

4. FORM ALLIANCES WITH 5% INTELLIGENT PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FIND MANY OF THEM , 60% MEDIOCRES BECAUSE ONE DAY THEY COULD BE USEFUL AND 35% IDÎOTS WHO WILL DIE FOR YOUR CAUSE IF THEIR DEATH IS NECESSARY.

5. DO NOT JOIN A CULT OR A SECRET SOCIETY EXCEPT YOU ARE THE HEAD AND FOUNDER.

6. DO NOT ATTACK BUT KILL AND ANNIHILATE IN DEFENCE. LET YOUR DEFENCE WRECK HAVOC THAN ANY OFFENSIVE.

7. MASTURBATE MORE UNTIL WOMEN DO NOT CONTROL YOUR LIFE. NEVER SLEEP WITH MORE THAN ONE WOMAN BUT MASTURBATE WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN IN YOUR MIND. THIS WAY YOU WILL NOT DIE IN THE HANDS OF A WOMAN.

8. DO NOT STEAL WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU . LIE AND CHEAT WHEN NECESSARY AND BUILD YOUR FORTUNE WITH SWEAT AND TEARS BUT NOT BLOOD.

9. DO NOT STEP ON TOES . IT IS BETTER TO BE WITHOUT A FORM OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION (AN ATHEIST) THAN TO SEEK SPIRITUAL PROTECTION WHICH GIVES LESS THAN 100% ASSURANCE.

10. YOU MUST BUILD A BUSINESS IN YOUR YOUTH WHICH MUST BECOME A CONGLOMERATE AS YOU GROW. EVEN YOU TRADE ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS, NEVER TASTE THEM.

11. A SUCCESSION PLAN IS NECESSARY. YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHILDREN MUST BE MALES. GO THROUGH SCIENTIFIC GENDER SELECTION WITH THEIR MOTHER AND LEAVE NO ROOM FOR CHANCE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONUHGABRIEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
ayomilore:

God bless you.

Ameen! Ok sir, I really appreciate sir thank'y very much sir, i'm very grateful
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
ayomilore:

God bless you.

Ameen! Ok sir, I really appreciate sir thank'y very much sir, i'm very grateful.
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Happy birthday bro

My little advice
thank'y so much i really appreciate
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
Happy birthday bro

My little advice
thank'y so much sir, i really appreciate.
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don’t chase hoes

Updating.....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don't chase hoes

Updating.....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don't chase hoes

Updating.....

Thanks so much sir....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don't chase hoes

Updating.....

Thank'y so much sir.....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don't chase hoes

Updating.....

Thank'y so much sir....
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2020
samuel19222:

Don’t join cult

Don't chase hoes

Updating.....

Thank'y so much sir..... :-/
Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by rafikii: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Stay away from things that encourages instant gratification.

1 Like

Re: Happy 16th Birthday To Me. Your Brotherly Advice Is Needed, I'm 16yrs Today. by Onuhgabriel(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2020
ethicallyright:
THE UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING SOCRATES

THE STATEMENT ABOVE WAS MADE BY SOCRATES AT HIS COURT TRIAL FOR CORRUPTING THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE GREAT ANCIENT GREEK EMPIRE. I START WITH THE QUOTE ABOVE BECAUSE THE LESSON OF SOCRATES WAS SEEN AS CORRUPTION THEN BUT HE SAW FARTHER THAN THE PEOPLE OF HIS TIME. MY ADVICE TODAY WILL BE SEEN AS CORRUPTION BUT IT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT MAN.

YOU HAVE ALREADY FAILED AS YOU HAVE SOUGHT DIRECTION FROM CON MEN MOST OF WHOM WOULD BE RETIRED AS GRANDFATHERS WHEN YOU REACH YOUR PRIME. YOUR GENERATION WOULD HAVE TO OVERCOME A LOOMING CHALLENGE OF A VALUELESS INTERNATIONAL CRUDE OIL MARKET. YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO SAVE YOUR LINEAGE FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF POVERTY BECAUSE IT WOULD BE HARDER TO SAVE YOUR TRIBE, YOUR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY FROM THE COMING DECADES OF ECONOMIC CRISES WHICH MAY BE WORSENED BY RELIGIOUS CRISIS IN THIS COUNTRY.

1. DO NOT SPEND YOUR TIME AT A RELIGIOUS HOUSE IF YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF THE FINANCES.

2. DO NOT PROTEST OR JOIN A WAR IF ALL THE GLORY WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE MEDIA.

3. TRUST NO ONE, SPEAK LESSER THAN MORE. YOUR POWER WILL GROW IN YOUR SILENCE

4. FORM ALLIANCES WITH 5% INTELLIGENT PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FIND MANY OF THEM , 60% MEDIOCRES BECAUSE ONE DAY THEY COULD BE USEFUL AND 35% IDÎOTS WHO WILL DIE FOR YOUR CAUSE IF THEIR DEATH IS NECESSARY.

5. DO NOT JOIN A CULT OR A SECRET SOCIETY EXCEPT YOU ARE THE HEAD AND FOUNDER.

6. DO NOT ATTACK BUT KILL AND ANNIHILATE IN DEFENCE. LET YOUR DEFENCE WRECK HAVOC THAN ANY OFFENSIVE.

7. MASTURBATE MORE UNTIL WOMEN DO NOT CONTROL YOUR LIFE. NEVER SLEEP WITH MORE THAN ONE WOMAN BUT MASTURBATE WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN IN YOUR MIND. THIS WAY YOU WILL NOT DIE IN THE HANDS OF A WOMAN.

8. DO NOT STEAL WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU . LIE AND CHEAT WHEN NECESSARY AND BUILD YOUR FORTUNE WITH SWEAT AND TEARS BUT NOT BLOOD.

9. DO NOT STEP ON TOES . IT IS BETTER TO BE WITHOUT A FORM OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION (AN ATHEIST) THAN TO SEEK SPIRITUAL PROTECTION WHICH GIVES LESS THAN 100% ASSURANCE.

10. YOU MUST BUILD A BUSINESS IN YOUR YOUTH WHICH MUST BECOME A CONGLOMERATE AS YOU GROW. EVEN YOU TRADE ALCOHOL AND NARCOTICS, NEVER TASTE THEM.

11. A SUCCESSION PLAN IS NECESSARY. YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHILDREN MUST BE MALES. GO THROUGH SCIENTIFIC GENDER SELECTION WITH THEIR MOTHER AND LEAVE NO ROOM FOR CHANCE.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONUHGABRIEL

You're the best sir.
You're morethan a friend. God bless you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Causes Stir As She Bares It All In A Wild Video [watch] / How Do I Practice Semen Retention For 1 year? / Is It Too Much Loud Or What Cos I Don’t Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.