Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral (98272 Views)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Organic, Natural Body In Sexy Bikini / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by SAMBARRY: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I won't mind banging her mum, I think she will be very sweet grin
filthy pervert undecided
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Daniwak: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Kenya , Tanzania and Uganda , na them get the best nyash resources for the whole world , stretch mark free as it is !
Uganda na big breast dem get.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Atticusxsz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

How will they squirt when all their thinking is about money
Lmao grin With the state of the economy @ present self... Even to Orgasm sef na war!

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by King44(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Emeskhalifa:

How will they squirt when all their thinking is about money
Nigeria girls have played penalty enter throwing....

You mean say them no dey squirt until money is involved

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Badilstical(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
Charleys:

Wey you find this your statistics?
Baba the guy is right, Dubai experience any niggardly that has stayed in Dubai can give anlysis of African nationality down to the tribe self.especially those living in sharjah anada, and deira

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Farki: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

East African women are very neat , apart from Ethiopia or Eritrea women (bath once a week mostly )

Tanzania , Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda are very neat down there , 95% of them do squirt during sex
(95% of west African women especially Nigeria finds it difficult to squirt during sex )

See statistics.

Well done toto mathematician.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by ablejesus26(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cetacean419:
grin grin. I know southern African Girls have thick ass. Tanzania babes are no exception. Some core north Girls have high Libido dem go wan kill pesin and I fear some Fulani girls

Guy i am yet to taste Nigerians gals dat are sweeter than Hausa/fulani slim tall and very creamy down there
calabar sweetness dey do boy boy for where Northern gals dey sef

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Tillatalk: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Like mother like daughter
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Farki: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Brb
Gotta go throw up undecided
The things we celebrate in the world today are nauseating undecided

Carton behind individual spotted.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Gabbriell: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

I said 95% don't , but in East Africa it's very common , when your girl visit in east africa u need to spray extra duve. Kogi and Benue are the closest here with 90% , in South East it's about 99% against . Kwara is about 93% highest in SW , Calabari is about 97% highest from SS , for some reason I will leave core North

Any proof to backup your statistics abi na based on personal experience ?.

Correction though: Kwara is north central not South West.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Farki: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
Glitzdasilva:
I see two shit banks and nothing more.

Eyah, don't worry the rest of us are enjoying them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by deardevil(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Kenya , Tanzania and Uganda , na them get the best nyash resources for the whole world , stretch mark free as it is !

One lived in Dubia and I'll boldly tell you that when it's come to African lady with big back side I'll say Uganda, Cameron, Tanzania and Kenya got it

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by bravehost4u(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

south africa nko?
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by King44(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
DebbieBianca:

That's my real picture
hai!!! Flawless and kefti in all areas... Chiii
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by ChoCho54(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

And you fit be pesin husband oo embarassed
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Burstit(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

I said 95% don't , but in East Africa it's very common , when your girl visit in east africa u need to spray extra duve. Kogi and Benue are the closest here with 90% , in South East it's about 99% against . Kwara is about 93% highest in SW , Calabari is about 97% highest from SS , for some reason I will leave core North
This guy no go kee me with laugh grin
majamajic:

This guy no go kee me with laugh
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

Try publishing this your research output for a reputable journal. E go take you far
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Tonnyray: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Badilstical(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

In Tanzania, dar es salaam, there's a dance called chura meaning (frog), you can google that, the ladies on their knees and raise the hips up and tweeking continue, if you go to clubs when ladies are drunk and dancing chura, my brother you won't come back Nigeria again

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by mobiyina66793: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
:That's my real picture hai!!! Flawless and kefti in all areas... Chiii
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Asianjollof007: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

No South no reach these ones , south are moderate like Cameroon women and Togo .

You don't know what you're saying bro. South africans are freaking endowed, infact they lead and others follow.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by blacknoir: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

Don't 4get south africans
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
No enjoyment in heavy duty ass. If u want to enjoy kpekus, carry slim girls with portable ass, you will rock it any how u want. But this one will just lied down like a wood
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by ablejesus26(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kestolove:
Can never b ipob or biafra

read from the first page of this thread to the last and see if anyone post rubbish for here once again you are the first any only one to post nonsense and you claim you are not destined to be stupid and useless in life

no worry na small e remain you go still of dress mad enter market dey shout Ipob oo ipob ooo Ipob yeee

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Moganajoe: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Wow

For omitting south Africa, I think you are wrong!
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by mofedamijo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
majamajic:

No South no reach these ones , south are moderate like Cameroon women and Togo .

Lol, you probably do not know Southie women, only in southie you will see a woman with crutches, not because she has an injury on her foot, but because her backside is to heavy for a knees, southie and Swaziland women have no match in Africa. I have been to all these places.
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by timisquare82(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Spiritually they look like snakes. God please forgive me

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by feed70: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
When dis one old you know wetin u carry for back

DebbieBianca:
Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi and her endowed mom command attention on Instagram with their massive backsides (Photos/Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0qFJmUM3o
It's safe to say Sanchi got her natural endowment from her mother.

The daughter and mother are commanding attention on Instagram after the Tanzanian model shared these eye-popping photos of them posing together in matching dresses which showcased their massive backsides.

See full photos below:
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
sylve11:

lol

them dey find squirt but them nor dey see............

it's safe to say that they do not have squirting spirit. grin cool

...Or the men don't know where or how to put on the "Tap"!!! tongue
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by friday2011(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chaiiii.... O popopo
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by kiddkash(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
remember that saying "show me what your MAMA gave you"

this is what they mean
Re: Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2020
Michaelfucker:

You forgot South Africa grin

You also forget South American

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Khoudia Diop Charcoal Black African Model Who Doesn't Believe In Bleaching / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.