Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me (28838 Views)

Obasanjo: Why I Owe Nobody Apology For Not Believing In Oduduwa Republic / Obasanjo: Why Igbos Are Angry At Nigeria / Olujonwo Obasanjo: Why I Am Supporting Buhari – Obasanjo’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by sharpwriter(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2020
ekestic1976:
God bless you, President Obasanjo. This is called Wisdom of the Elders. Long live, sir. No one knows Gani Adams as a title holder in Ijesa, Ekiti, all of Ondo State, Ogun state, Osun state and Igbomina Yorubaland. His chieftaincy is relevant only in Oyo town. We know his ANTECEDENTS!

No one knows Gani Adams shey? Talk with wisdom next time... Someone already corrected you though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Oshokalo: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Mynd99:
Interesting..

____

ATTENTION, BUSINESS OWNERS.

Why spend huge amounts of money on Graphic content when you can make stunning and compelling designs with your smartphone?

Learn how to promote your brand and business consistently with great designs at zero cost!

What will you learn? How to:

• Design attractive logos that represents your brand/business.
• Design Captivating Book covers that sells off books easily.
• Design Album covers.
• Create and edit professional videos for your brand and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

You can also offer all these skills on Fiverr, Upwork, etc. and make extra cash.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

Is that all you will learn? No!

No!

I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos without using mock ups
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Monetize your graphics design skill.

Any other thing?

Yeah!

• I will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Upwork apart from Graphics designing.

• I will teach you how to get an Upwork account approved in less than 5 minutes and earn in dollars. You don't have to be in Dallas to earn in dollars!

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 5,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.

The 31st person will pay 5,000 naira.

Why should I trust you?

This is the 19th edition and I have countless testimonies. You can do a background search on me.

When is the class starting?

This Saturday, 5th of December 2020.

How can I reach you?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via 0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2

Any more guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with all I teach you, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

Wow!

How do I get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp via the number above for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you keep paying excessively for designs you can get done in less than 30 minutes with your smartphone?

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?

Send me a message now!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12781131_20201130073250_jpeg122b04f92816d8b5e45a0180e05aba6e
how do I get lecture
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by madjune(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2020
See as Gani Adams come fat like catfish.

He don chop all the ewedu and ogufe wey dey Afonja land finish since 2001.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by favor914: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're not a Saint either baba
your pasts are even worst than the Are ona nkakafo of yeroba land

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter Tinubu's urchins
Is there any State in the South West been controlled by PDP? Talk is cheap.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Kay25(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Baba with this egba man's hatred for others that is eternal..what way of life is as worst as you lived..baba should be mindful of heaven now and leave those hatred and jealousy for others and learn to be at peace with everyone
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by favor914: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2020
sharpwriter:

No one knows Gani Adams shey? Talk with wisdom next time... Someone already corrected you though.
Who is this Adams Ganiyu? His outfit looks like it is from a Shabba Ranks video?
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by favor914: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Kay25:
Baba with this egba man's hatred for others that is eternal..what way of life is as worst as you lived..baba should be mindful of heaven now and leave those hatred and jealousy for others and learn to be at peace with everyone
Couldn’t be further from the truth, this is the man alone that set modern Nigeria on the part to destruction, in line with all the attributes you mentioned of his person, Poor righteous teacher himself. International Thief Thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Sammy07: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2020
ekestic1976:

My brother, let me tell you just one thing:
At no time in History did Oyo empire have suzerainty over all of Yorubaland. . . It's the European missionaries who gave the name "Yoruba" to describe the peoples now inhabiting the space mainly called Western Nigeria and abutting territories in Benin Republic, etc. Before then, each Yoruba group was known by its name of Egba, Ijesa, Ekiti, Ijebu, etc. (Check the Admission List of CMS Grammar School, Lagos 1921 for details). The prominence given to Alaafin of Oyo was begun by the succeeding colonial administrators. In this regard, I should want you to read Professor J. A. Atanda's "The New Oyo Empire, etc." So if the Alaafin should coronate anyone as being over all of "Yorubaland", such a person is more of the area covered by the defunct Oyo empire only.You may not know it and it appears by your abusive comment that you didn't; I'm Yoruba t'ara t'okan.

1. I didn't claim Oyo empire reigns all Yorubaland.

2. I didn't claim that each Yoruba group didn't have their names.

3. It's not the Europeans that gave us the name Yoruba.

Now let me clear your two claims.

1a. In 1800s, 1700s, Whenever a town was able to win war against her fellow town, that town will automatically be paying tribute, thereby making them under the leadership of the former.

1b. Hope you know that over 30% of all yoruba lands speaks Oyo dialect? And why go you think they adopted Oyo dialect as a centralized Yoruba?

2. Each Yoruba group has her names, I didn't refute that, we have Owo, ekiti, ondo, ikale, Oyo, igbomina, ijebu, Egba, egun, Ijesha, Okun, ibolo, etc.

3. It isn't Europeans that gave us the tag Yoruba, it's the Hausa traders that gave the Oyo people the yoruba tag, in fact it took some yoruba groups of Ijebu, Ondo, ekiti, sometime to accept the "Yoruba tag"

4. There are some posts being appointed by Alaafin and Ooni of ife. That posts once being appointed, the person will automatically be recognized In all yoruba land.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Mynd99: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Oshokalo:
how do I get lecture

Send a WhatsApp message to 070 14899972
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by ThatFairGuy1: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
One man Nigeria must kill to progress is Obasanjo
Because?
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by madmohamed(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
cheesy
people can keep history where do you get this news paper
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2020
The Three are now very REVERED STATESMEN. LET US HAVE PEACE, LOVE, WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING IN ALL OUR RELATIONSHIP IN ODUDUWA LAND.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by sharpwriter(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
favor914:
Who is this Adams Ganiyu? His outfit looks like it is from a Shabba Ranks video?

He's the traditional warlord (Military head) of the Yoruba tribe. His chieftaincy has been from historical times during the Yoruba Empire.

But you know, the western influence of government and education made African kingdoms weak and the power of kings and chiefs are weakened and reduced.

However, he still has the power for traditional military selection for the defence of the Yoruba kingdom and the permission to start a war can only be given by the Alaafin,king of Oyo.

Now, what gave Gani Adams his popularity was because he was a sectional head of the OPC (odua people's congress), a group charged with the defense of Yoruba territories and environs.

And he sometimes act like an activist, hence, over the years luck smiled upon him to take the chieftaincy title of the Yoruba traditional military head (Aare Ona Kakanfo).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by dstar01(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Baba Iyabo has spoken! grin

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by ehinmowo: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Gégé bí Aàre Onà Kankanfò, Òtúnba ló wà ní àárín èrò àti ìmò Yorùbá. Nítorí ìdí èyí, kò ye kí bàbá Àrèmú máa bínú si.

E má jé ká gbàgbé nkàn tá n sisé lé lórí.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by Barsote(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm coming,,,,, please wait ✋
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by 1stNumeroUno: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Well, I will suggest we respect OBJ position on Gani Adams. Remember he was the president when the last was raining mayhem in the land, so it might be difficult to forget (and forgive) easily.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
why-i-rejected-gani-adams-request-to-visit-me-obasanjo.

To GANI ADAMS.

"YARA MON YAN GOBE" meaning "EYIN LO NDA KUKO".

YOU'RE A ROOSTER NOW AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IN TRADITIONAL SETTING AND POLITICS.

IN THE INTEREST OF ODUDUWA LAND, FOR WHICH, TRADITIONAL RULERS, ARE CUSTODIANS FOR GOD, PLEASE WORK VERY WELL WITH OBASANJO AND FALAE
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by laborious(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obj is just pained because he has been eyeing that chieftaincy title, all along, they actually kept the position vacant for a long time hoping that obj would die so they can give it to another person, as baba no come die, dem close eye give gani, so i dont expect obj to be happy with gani or feel cool around him..OBJ was and is still the best candidate for that title, but yoruba elders and kings agreed that he does not deserve the title because all through his 8years tenure as the president,the yoruba tribe benefited little to nothing,in his administration, he did things to extremely favour the northerners, forgetting that ILE LABO SIMI OKO.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2020

To GANI ADAMS.

IN THE INTEREST OF ODUDUWA LAND, FOR WHICH, TRADITIONAL RULERS, ARE CUSTODIANS FOR GOD, PLEASE WORK VERY WELL, CLOSELY AND ASSIDUOUSLY WITH OBASANJO AND FALAE.

THESE TWO ARE VERY EXPERIENCED TECHNOCRATS IN ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. THEY'RE YOUR FATHERS TOO.

ODUDUWA A GBE O. ASE.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020

To GANI ADAMS.

IN THE INTEREST OF ODUDUWA LAND, FOR WHICH, TRADITIONAL RULERS, ARE CUSTODIANS FOR GOD, PLEASE WORK VERY WELL, CLOSELY AND ASSIDUOUSLY WITH OBASANJO AND FALAE.

THESE TWO ARE VERY EXPERIENCED TECHNOCRATS IN ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA. THEY'RE YOUR FATHERS TOO.

ODUDUWA A GBE O. ASE.

From OrisaOrunto.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Airlove:
No permanent friend and no permanent enemy

Gani is 50 so OBJ is his Father. YORUBA Culture. OBJ can never *DIS-SON ADAMS
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Gani Adams is your son Baba, e fa omo yin mora

SUPPORTED.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by chinedu234(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
That is what it is said to live by principles. Principles should rule our lives.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
doggedfighter:
grin

Obasanjo always claiming sainthood .
You are not better than Gani Adams.

The only thing is you weren't lifeless while in the office

IPOB
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Who cares ??
Handshake is Handshake whether in Ota or in Lekki

Iba....himself.

Kabiyesi

Bokoharam.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
you're not a Saint either baba
your pasts are even worst than the Are ona nkakafo of yeroba land

God bless real Omoluabis
God bless Yoruba land

thunder scatter Tinubu's urchins

Another IPOB
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
yarimo:
you met him there or not Mr OBASANJO that is your business

That one is AFONJA.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by TooMuchStuff: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
orisa37:

Bokoharam.
Yoruba Demon, how far?
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Coronabirus:
Only Ojukwu and Shekau caused loss of more lives through ridiculous ways than Gani Adams, the bigot!
Some ethnic groups in Nigeria witnessed one of the worst violent and fatal ethnic clashes in the hand of this man between 1999-2003.

FALSE WITNESS. AND THIS GUY IS ENVIOUS.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obasanjo did not issue this statement. Tinubu put this fake statement out.
Re: Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me by orisa37: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
JaneYave:
I reserve my comment. If l say whats on my mind like it is,it will be harsh but l will say it. When you were face to face with danger as shown in that video, was there a place in your heart for all of these? If NO then be FATHERLY.

The Two are LIONS now so no hard feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Oba Of Benin And Others At Buhari's Birthday / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.