Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V (7222 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Live Coverage Frm The Supreme Court Hearing On Appeals Of ACN/PDP Against Mimiko / Seven Injured In Ekiti ACN, PDP Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by Udobass: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
"Yak mbong nkpo ndiennooooooooooo, Akwa Ibom idooho ok-oooooooooooooo, mma kpa mba"
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by Ndipe(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
snowdrops:

supporters killing themselves while the politicians are sitting on their loot.

Na so I talk. Poverty and greed are behind it.

Here is the latest

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/mar/24/national-24-03-2011-002.htm

Here is another site praising Akpabio's free education scheme

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/education/31538.html
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by ogbongzky(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2011
I just dont know why a party will be told not to campaign at a particular location, really sucks**
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by odumchi: 3:36am On Mar 24, 2011
ACN should stay in The North or West, out of our beloved eastern homeland
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by birdman(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2011
Page 3 and no Gbawe vs GenBuhari3 debate. Waow  tongue

RIP to the slain
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by EzeUche2(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2011
ACN needs to stay West of the River Niger. I do not like the fact, that they brought this Do or die politics to the East. Especially in my ancestral home of Ikot Ekpene! angry
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by pendusky(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2011
lol at some of ur comments. I think after these crisis they need brooms to sweep the state clean,
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by babyme1(f): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2011
Clairette:

You sure prefer darkness. Akpabio has no evil antics. He's got the State at heart otherwise he wouldnt transformed d State within 3yrs. What else do u ask for
.Nt as i9f I'm supporting the uproar-however, what does anyone else(part from Akpabio) desire in Ikot Ekpene that was abandonned for over two decades?
Akpabio came in and in less than two yrs Ik. was transformed for better. Pls dont be biased, act n talk rightly.

Don't misunderstand me please. I commend His Excellency for the transformation of the state, even a blind man can see that and posterity will never forget that. The issue is his stand that no other aspirant should campaign in annang land. To me that is evil. If he is convinced that he has done well in Akwa Ibom, he shouldn't be afraid of opposition IMO

ifyalways:

Sorry,but If he really stopped anyone from campaigning in any part of the state then he is a bully. .
If he actually transformed the state as you claimed then why is he scared of competition?
Sad,5 souls just wasted their lives for some selfish politicians.
My point.

EzeUche_:

Obasi [/b]forbid that ACN wins any office in Awka Ibom state. angry
That will be[b] Abasi tongue
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by Clairette(f): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2011
Don't misunderstand me please. I commend His Excellency for the transformation of the state, even a blind man can see that and posterity will never forget that. The issue is his stand that no other aspirant should campaign in annang land. To me that is evil. If he is convinced that he has done well in Akwa Ibom, he shouldn't be afraid of opposition IMO

Babby.me
have u heard the latest. Those guys were hired-paid to burn down Ik while painting our beloved Gov black.
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by maxtop(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2011
This is the dividends of democracy that they promise us , Its a pity that there family are not involve in this tragegy. Fire burn them all !!!
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by babyme1(f): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2011
Clairette:

Babby.me
have u heard the latest. Those guys were hired-paid to burn down Ik while painting our beloved Gov black.
And you believe that? shocked shocked "You've not seen anything yet".
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by skkutty: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2011
Why Shd Akpabio prevent other parties from holding their campaign?
All these nonsense is not enough. You will be suprise if care is not taking Military will just seize power again.
Th violence is just too much. Meanwhile the election has not been held
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by ITbomb(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf

Re: Government Gives "shoot On Sight" Order In Akwa Ibom
« #9 on: Today at 11:10:05 AM »

The police in Akwa Ibom State yesterday confirmed four persons were killed in the political crisis that engulfed the state on Tuesday, with 127 Peugeot 307 saloon cars and 157 KEKE NAPEP tricycles belonging to the Akwa Ibom State Government, parked at the Idongesit Nkanga secretariat, either burnt or damaged. A total of 51 suspects have also been arrested in connection with the mayhem during which 20 other different brands of vehicles belonging to well-meaning Nigerians were burnt. The presidential campaign office of Goodluck/Sambo along Abak road was also torched.

Newly posted police commissioner Felix Osita Uyanna told reporters at the State police headquarters in Ikot Akpan Abia near Uyo, the state capital, that investigations into the “heinous crime” were ongoing, adding that the “modus operandi of the suspects and the nature of the targets suggest a deliberate pattern in the execution”.

Uyanna, who said he assumed office barely two hours before the crisis erupted, added that he was greeted with an unprecedented carnage, wanton destruction of lives and property by disgruntled political elements and their thugs.

He said the suspects used prohibited and dangerous weapons including improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and destroyed everything in sight, especially property belonging to government.

According to the police boss, 12 vehicles were burnt at the Fortune High School while various office equipment including computers, generators and water treatment plant were vandalized.

Sounds like a hired bunch of militants. Even schools and computers were not spared.
The shoot at sight order is correct.

from here you can see that ACN delibrately went to Ikot Ekpene to cause terror, and took it back to Uyo. imagine to inhuman canniballism done by ACN supporters in Uyo,( cutting off private part of PDP supporters and leaving them to bleep to death.

Is Akpabio at Ikot Ekpene to stop campaign or the supporters
Was the destruction done by PDP supporters or by frustrated ACN terrorists
Who bore the casualties
If they were not sure of their security, why didnt they engage the police, if the police is biased then they have a genuine case
Why are the pawn being slaugthered and the Kingpins aloof
why the malice
What would Akpabio lose by allowing opposition to campaign in area he has massive support.
What will happen at the polling booth
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by scottN(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
I learnt that Senator John Udoedehe was actually the campaign manager for Governor Godswill Akpabio before he became governor.
I guess this adds more fuel to the enmity btw them but still undecided
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by rashmo: 4:14am On Mar 25, 2011
recently PDP has printed CPC T shirts for their thugs to perpetuate terror around town. How desperate can this be. Its not a do or die affair
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by zeeleso(f): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2011
rashmo:

recently PDP has printed CPC T shirts for their thugs to perpetuate terror around town. How desperate can this be. Its not a do or die affair
Its not beyond them, they did it in Zamfara. Gave ANPP clothes to their members to disguise and stone the presidents convoy. Unfortunately they were caught and  found out to be card carrying members of the PDP who wanted to implicate the ANPP. I expect more of this during the election because the PDP would go to any length to win. We might see them posing as other parties to carry out violence and implicate those parties.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=622938.msg7908286#msg7908286
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by earthrealm(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2011
yeah watched the sh,it on tv.

500 brand new cars burnt!!!!!!!!!!
cars meant 2 be used as taxis bought by the state govt,

the level of idiocy in this country is beyound reason, even animals wud be ashamed of us
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2011
ACN supporters terrorism in Rivers state and Akwa Ibom is getting out of hand
What level of frustraton is this. destroying development(500 brand new cars for public transport), is that what they would bring if at all voted in?
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by slimnike(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2011
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by eros(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2011
What PDP means:

People Deceiving People,
People Destroying People,
People Denouncing People,
People Distracting People,
People Disgusting People,
People Disturbing People,
People Discrediting People,
People Disdaining People,
People Discouraging People,
People Dislodging People,
People Disrespecting People,
People Disloyal People,
People Disappointing People

The list is endless . . . . . . Add your definition of PDP
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by pleep(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^^ So true man undecided
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by gernded(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2011
All the Nigerian political oppositions are confused they really want to oust PDP but they don't know how then violence is what they know.

No body can win A.I only PDP for the fact that the young man has done well the ACN just wanted to be popular with that we know serious opposition when we see one.

GEJ 2011 FOR SURE
Re: War In A’ibom • 5 Killed, Many Injured As Acn, Pdp Supporters Clash • Fuel Station, Houses, V by aligwe07: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
[flash=200,200][/flash], This is Nigeria, I wonder what the so called opposition think they can offer,they are a bunch of PDP failures who cant even create any impact as ordinary people talkless of being the president, People dnt have grounds for not supporting G.E.J, its just extereme jealousy or inter tribal envy, Its unfortunate cuz my PDP is differnt frm ur pdp, AM Rivers and am proud of Amaechi, he is d kind of PDP we need,, its jst that Nigerians are ungrateful humans,, EVEn if G.E.J gives us everything, u sentimaental humans will still come up wit smtin crazy, Lets see how buhari and ribadu will over throw the Divinely Blesses GEJ or ull tell me if he is the one dat caused the fight in ur state, U can vote wisely by electing G.E.J, or waste it cuz who got has blessed no voter can curse,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorist Training Camp Discovered By Police In Bauchi / Presidential Chat Video - June 24th 2012 / Jonathan Meets Igbo Elders Over South-east Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.