Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT DO YOU THINK ? (608 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2020
There's this lady from overseas that has been preparing for a long time to come see me in Nigeria.

Two days to her flight, we had a slight argument and she cancelled her flight because I saved her Contact with her full name. Her excuse being that I didn't include "love" to her saved name.

This sound ridiculous to me but she didn't come after all the arrangements I've made for her arrival.
Do you think there is more to this ?
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 03, 2020
grin December is around the corner, Be careful make boys no cash out on top your head.

1 Like

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 03, 2020
....And you no fit sleep over this matter..

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin December is around the corner, Be careful make boys no cash out on top your head.
This is not Gboys, bro.
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by ednut1(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Went to meet her real boyfriend
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
Went to meet her real boyfriend
I've invested a lot making arrangements for her arrival only to come up with a flimsy excuse that I didn't add love to her name on my contact list
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:30am On Dec 03, 2020
How did she saw that you saved her number with her full name first.na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by ednut1(m): 1:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
I've invested a lot making arrangements for her arrival only to come up with a flimsy excuse that I didn't add love to her name on my contact list
did she or you buy flight ticket Did she do covid-19 test. If no. She just job you
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
This is not Gboys, bro.

grin For your info, video call no dey hard to work, but watch out.. she's he's about to bill you.

A guy cannot guy a guyoyo.

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
did she or you buy flight ticket Did she do covid-19 test. If no. She just job you

grin Maga go soon pay.
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
How did she saw that you saved her number with her full name first.na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
I sent her a screenshot. I've been sending her screenshot with her full name saved, she didn't complain until 2 days to her flight
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:38am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
She did the covid test and it was negative. She is the one sponsoring her trip. I didn't send her a dime for flight
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by ednut1(m): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
She did the covid test and it was negative. She is the one sponsoring her trip. I didn't send her a dime for flight
hmmm i see. grin i don't think she planned coming
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
hmmm i see. grin i don't think she planned coming
That's what I think too. She should have just told me instead of coming up with a ridiculous excuse
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
I sent her a screenshot. I've been sending her screenshot with her full name saved, she didn't complain until 2 days to her flight
maybe she felt the relationship was progressing faster, and you've refused to be on the same wavelength with her. Girls can be mysterious ooo, tho you might count this as nothing,but little details like this matters to some girls.
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin For your info, video call no dey hard to work, but watch out.. she's he's about to bill you.

A guy cannot guy a guyoyo.
Bro, no one is billing me. She isn't a fraudster.
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Zone48: 1:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
maybe she felt the relationship was progressing faster, and you've refused to be on the same wavelength with her. Girls can be mysterious ooo, tho you might count this as nothing,but little details like this matters to some girls.
She said she saved my contact with my love and I saved hers with her full name. This was what caused her not to come. Its surprising
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
Bro, no one is billing me. She isn't a fraudster.

Goodluck.
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by adunade14786: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
:did she or you buy flight ticket Did she do covid-19 test. If no. She just job youShe did the covid test and it was negative. She is the one sponsoring her trip. I didn't send her a dime for flight
Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Zone48:
She said she saved my contact with my love and I saved hers with her full name. This was what caused her not to come. Its surprising
you too go and make amend, and when she finally decides to come say hi, remember na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ? by Starboytwo(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Hen, kindly edit her name na, and save it in capital letter "LOVE NWATINTIN".

Wait,remove the "NWATINTIN" make she no bring another issue on that.

Case solved...

(1) (Reply)

How On Earth Did They Get Pregnant? Reactions As Photos Of Lesbian Couples With / This Is What A Woman Offers In A Relationship / This Is How Igbos Treat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.