Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy (3462 Views)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by kings2all: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Meet The Dazzling 23 Year Old Lady Who Claims She Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy For Years

Nigerian rapper, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, known professionally as Burna Boy, has been making headlines ever since a lady who has only been identified as Jopearl tagged him in a video.

Jopearl claims in a 14-minute self-recorded video published on Instagram that she has been going out with the ‘Like to Party’ hitman, Burner Boy for the past two years secretly.

According to her, she met Burna after he reached out to her on Instagram two years ago and they have been in a secret affair ever since coming into contact with him.

In what became the shocker of it all, she disclosed that the African Giant always made it back to have time for her even when he started dating Stefflon Don openly.

She was quick to mention that her decision to speak out in the video on what is going on has nothing to do with inspiration as 2 years is a long time for a woman to be hidden in the shadows of another.

As of now, we can only hold on to what she is alleging to be true as Burna Boy has been quiet about her claims and his girlfriend has also been silent on the issue so far.

Check out more photos of Jeopearl: https://celebrity-profile.com/meet-the-dazzling-23-year-old-lady-who-claims-she-has-been-in-a-secret-affair-with-burna-boy-for-years/
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by udoekere: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Wtf! Who took ma Vaseline? �����
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by techmalldotcom(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2020
a 23 year-old girl ass already have sport'n waves, smh_ undecided

1 Like

Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by femi4: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
She looks dirty....anyway burna boy is dirtier
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by Telegram234(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel is this ass fake?
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by kings2all: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
What do you think, to me is fake
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by MajesticKris: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2020
This One Go Old Quick grin
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by JovialJune(f): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol why did she use oil to cover her cellulite?
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by GreaterFuture(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2020
See you on Frontpage
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2020
techmalldotcom:
a 23 year-old girl ass already have sport'n waves, smh_ undecided
looks like it gets smacked alotcheesy
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2020
girls with small faces have big asses Sha grin
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by obiefune65177: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2020
See you on Frontpage
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2020
I actually wasted some time browsing through her profile on IG to check her progression.

The biggest improvement was this year 2020. I think she may have considered enhancement this year or some months in 2019, but her backside is still attainable naturally.

She's not a lean lady and would still look thick naturally, just speculating smiley

Telegram234:
nwaezeemmanuel is this ass fake?
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2020
this one wants to destroy burna boy"s relationship with teflon cheesy
i dont see what this girl has dat teflon does not have
would be a mess cheating on the babe whose connection u were able to make it into the limelight
anyway theirlife sha cheesy cheesy
Re: See Dazzling Pictures Of The Lady Who Has Been In A Secret Affair With Burna Boy by kings2all: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
wondarous investigation and analysis. keep it up bro
nwaezeemmanuel:
I actually wasted some time browsing through her profile on IG to check her progression.

The biggest improvement was this year 2020. I think she may have considered enhancement this year or some months in 2019, but her backside is still attainable naturally.

She's not a lean lady and would still look thick naturally, just speculating smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear 1993,1994, 1995...1999 It Time To Move Out Of Parents House! / Watch Another Sex Video Of Naija School Girl Priscy Enjoying From Behind / Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.