Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run (3467 Views)

Never Marry or sleep with An Older Woman. / Will You date or sleep with bobrisky? / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
[b][/b]Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run - Nigerian Lady Asks Man Who Slid Into Her DM.

A chat between a Nigerian lady and a man who slid into herĀ  DM has been shared online.

In the screenshot, the man slid into her DM, exchanged greetings and asked how she was doing.

The Nigerian lady replied, asking him to state his intentions because she is going to be 30 this year and needs to know what exactly she is doing.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/do-you-want-to-marry-me-or-sleep-with-me-and-run-nigerian-lady-asks-man-who-slid-into-her-dm/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Hezzyluv: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol.....
Just sliding 2ru her DM for the first time and all these questions? shocked

Na ashawo like attitude be this na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by izuch(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
No time for stories, go straight to the point, life is too short. I like her

14 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Hezzyluv: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
izuch:
No time for stories, go straight to the point, life is too short. I like her

Just imagine you slide 2ru somebody's DM, and the next question is do you want to marry me? and you're saying you like her? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
I want to sleep with u

Wake wit u and sleep with u again, over and over, again and again

Let me dream with u, I don't have to dream of u

Candidlady wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Cypress042(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Men are the price to be won

It's time we learn to add more values to ourselves undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Candidlady: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:
I want to sleep with u

Wake wit u and sleep with u again, over and over, again and again

Let me dream with u, I don't have to dream of u

Candid.lady wink

smiley
They will soon tag you simp
No mind em we know now that dey got no level.. form hard men online but em washing panties offline

Did you go for that concert at kubwa ?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by virginprincess(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Straightforward and simple,no time for useless men sad lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by flokii: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cypress042:
Men are the price to be won

It's time we learn to add more values to ourselves undecided

FACT!

They'll talk down on men, attack men publicly but still crawl back under the sheets to be with men. Some are even settling for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th wife positions now.

We are worth more than gold.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Autobot05: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
"Husbands will be scarce in 2023 " wasn't a joke

Those guys you've slept with wont marry you cause you're a cheapshot hoe

grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by habsydiamond(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ashawo wey retire dey find a gentle brother to dey manage her expired toto... God why men sef... she's desperate mehn...can someone just marry someone u just met on social media not even physically.
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by virginprincess(f): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chaos14:
A fool like Chaos14 sister would not have something to say.
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Chaos14: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
virginprincess:
i am the most foolish female on Nairaland
i agree
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

smiley
They will soon tag you simp
No mind em we know now that dey got no level.. form hard men online but em washing panties offline

Did you go for that concert at kubwa ?

I no send anybody cool
Yes
I am into entertainment too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Candidlady: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:
I no send anybody cool Yes I am into entertainment too

na man you be oya commot for sun enter shade with me lol
hope you had fun ?
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

na man you be
oya commot for sun enter shade with me lol

hope you had fun ?
Yeah baby
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by marlow1962(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol all this 30 years ladies wer dia veins don shoot out like barb wire .

The g no wn enter 31 single

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by cavreek: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
How can i help you ?
Do you want to marry me ?
Do you want to chop my money and run away ?
Do you want to be just friends or friends with benefit ?
This is 2023
By the way I'm 70 years

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Godsongang: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Atleast she talk wetin dey her mind.
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by izuch(m): 4:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Just imagine you slide 2ru somebody's DM, and the next question is do you want to marry me? and you're saying you like her? sad

I said "I" like her not "WE" like her. It's my opinion, it must not conform with yours. I'm entitled to my own choice/decisions/opinions, as much as you are. Stick your nose back where it belongs bro.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Hezzyluv: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2023
izuch:

I said "I" like her not "WE" like her. It's my opinion, it must not conform with yours. I'm entitled to my own choice/decisions/opinions, as much as you are. Stick your nose back where it belongs bro.

Yeah, I will not pucknose on a SIMple man's matter like you again. kiss

4give me lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by zed7: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
That's why marriages these days hardly lasts. Desperation from women and pressure is usually the cause of failed marriages. Women don't care if you're compatible, just have money and you're husband material.

I asked a friend who wanted to get married recently if he has discussed things like number of kids they want to have, issue of relatives coming over and such other questions and he said no. What exactly do people now discuss during dating? Favorite sex style or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by meobizy(f): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Should we call this one a DM skit? No Nigerian woman chats this way. The boy who created this should continue deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by Chaos14: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2023
meobizy:
My nd44, how many times should somebody report this secondary school boy before you take action? 90% of his comments are direct insults which you people see nothing wrong with. Traffic is now or more importance than decorum these days. Nairaland is finished.
baby continue crying on my mention, Nairaland is a forum which i can easyily have as many accounts as i want and you think this i going to affect me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by InfinityFabric: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Abe mind you, I'm 30 this year.
This is all u need to know. And this is the sad future of many strong and independent women.
And even when they manage to find a man, their body is too old for any enjoyment. Man will just be rolling with some sneaky link outside.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by falcon01: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Lol.....
Just sliding 2ru her DM for the first time and all these questions? shocked

Na ashawo like attitude be this na.
no, she's got a point!
Re: Do You Want To Marry Me Or Sleep With Me And Run by imagrg(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Most young men want to fvck only.
That's hit and run.
Dem nor want commitment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not A Virgin / ooo / ....revealed:how Young JSS Girls Are Used As Sex Slaves In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.