Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist (73212 Views)

Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Zyxzzzz: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by pegix(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
This none of my business jare

Na money i dey fine joor grin grin
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?
Congealed undecided undecided
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Kaybaba5(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
mtchew
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Openbusiness: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Look at a special adviser to Bayelsa Governor. Which type of special advice will this one be giving the Governor now? grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by 2buffagain(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2020
Body harness.

If men applied all the scams that women applied on their bodies, they will look like passable shemales.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by bejeria101(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?

Let me phone a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by winterfell007(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Newest olosho in town. Politicians will burn taxpayers money to Bleep this bitch embarassed undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
Fake body.. where all the pimples and black spot??

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
When you marry for fine body...the marriage will fail. .you imagine a girl like this should be married than showing off old body on internet. .Soon she will be lamenting for getting no husband. ..Only people who are after her body... when you live by God principles ...things will work...dont marry a girl for shape if you want a lasting relationships. ..find if she knows jesus truly...then go on.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by DKM123: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Even the ones who are poor, lazy and unknown are here SHAMING a 23year old orphan who has against all odds USED HER BEAUTY AND BRAIN to face the world headlong and has come out even more beautiful, popular, rich and loved by many.

What other brain do you need to successfully navigate this world unlike your own brain that has made you failures on nairaland pursuing "likes" with nothing to show for your lives.

COMPARED TO NENGI, NA UNA NO GET BRAIN, MY BROTHERS.

Broken2020:

Useless is the brain

Broken2020:

Useless is the brain

Hammyaladin:
Empty in it's entirety!!! Lol..

may nobody mention me o.

Trueteller0147:
Empty in the brain. Women are beginning to annoy someone which their naked photos. When dey don't value themselves how will we value them. They don't know too much of everything is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by winterfell007(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Openbusiness:
Look at a special adviser to Bayelsa Governor. Which type of special advice will this one be giving the Governor now? grin

grin grin grin grin. Lol!!! This one really weak me. This country is completely useless
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Olodo24: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Everywhere stew
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by umarshehu58(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
At the end they will be saying rubbish that you are seeing women as sex objects. What is she advertising here?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Trueteller0147: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
Empty in the brain. Women are beginning to annoy someone which their naked photos. When dey don't value themselves how will we value them. They don't know too much of everything is bad
Kondomatic:
And the brain?
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
....And empty is the brain... Floppy is the brez, saggy will be the ass soon.... Big is the pussy like Pacific Ocean cry

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by ugodson(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?

Their brain is bleeped my brother
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by googlepikins: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
fake plastic dumb ass,

i hate girls that do surgery, obviously ashawo dey their body
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Sheunma: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
UNCLE NED NWOKO or FFK is coming for you
FFK, maybe but Ned doesn't do deflowered bimbos.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Graysons: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Mehn this girl is hot.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by pegix(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Bluntguy:
Is she breathing at all?
grin grin..omo no gap btw dat laps o
Fatty doom angry
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by motionarena: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Bayelsa Youths come and see your leader.

At least when hardship strikes you she will console you with boobs and ass pics

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?
Empty in it's entirety!!! Lol..

may nobody mention me o.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by osuofia2(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
helping Vaseline crew for the month
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by thaoriginator: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:
When you marry for fine body...the marriage will fail. .you imagine a girl like this should be married than showing off old body on internet. .Soon she will be lamenting for getting no husband. ..Only people who are after her body... when you live by God principles ...things will work...dont marry a girl for shape if you want a lasting relationships. ..find if she knows jesus truly...then go on.
Mediocre..... Wetin concern white man jesus with African man affairs.... See wetin Oyibo pipo don cause for obodo Africa since long ah Ceaser cry
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Farki: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Was this body fixed?...cos ayamnotunderstanding where all these small small waist gals have nowadays come from?

Nice skin tone tho

Clearly, look at her nose and how different it looks, her nose bridge has been narrowed and elevated.

She's also wearing a waist trainer to give that small look.

In conclusion not original in the slightest.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Broken2020: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?

Useless is the brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by seyigiggle: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2020
......is just like the oil drop on the napkin.

Kondomatic:
And the brain?
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2020
This smallie wants to render an OG such as myself useless with unnecessary conji this morning. God knows how much these light skin girls make my equipment dance in anticipation of action.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by SaintBishop: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Graysons:
Mehn this girl is hot.
And beautiful, way better looking than that Wh0re Erica

4 Likes

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by NaijaCover(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.