Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist (73193 Views)

Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

My fear is the wrong narrative that every other girl out there will begin to accept as true, and this will only do more damage

Well, youur fear is already a reality, besides these days ,no one does any favour without expecting more than a "thank you", even love is transactional angry angry angry...give me address lemme come and eat Igbo food too cool cool cool cool
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Hezmatosky: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
A whole SA sad
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by abidem4real: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Despirado121:
Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist — BBNaija's Nengi Puts Her Banging Body On Display

Big Brother Naija star Nengi has served her fans with a savoury picture of her body on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The 22-year-old in the picture was kneeling with a waists trainers strapped to her waist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CITWZEPlJKx/?igshid=x72sprmnw1at

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi usually shares pictures showing off her thighs.

In October she shared a pool picture revealing her tattoos.

Nengi emerged as the second runner-up during the Lockdown edition concluded in September.
See babe! See ogbanje!
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by healthern: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?
Empty is the brain
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Starzo: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
thaoriginator:
See idiotttt!

Go and read your history and know a lot thing the Black man have invented before coming here to show your slavery mentality.. OMG!!! cry

you b big goat!
tell me the name of the black man that invented the phone and internet you're currently using to display gross stupidity
ewu morroco
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by yvelchstores(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
The body no matter how beautiful is not too fine to be used to serve God alone.... It's not a waste when you keep it concealed. Nothing is too much for God alone
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by thaoriginator: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Starzo:

you b big goat!
tell me the name of the black man that invented the phone and internet you're currently using to display gross stupidity
ewu morroco
Your father and mother did it
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Gerrard59(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Even you? Person go still see untouched man marry like this? grin

grin

Man shall not live by bread alone. wink
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by gracechellar(f): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
lordchiz:
Why do I feel like giving her from Behind?

#Awon liposuction lady!
feel free ma
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Well, youur fear is already a reality, besides these days ,no one does any favour without expecting more than a "thank you", even love is transactional angry angry angry...give me address lemme come and eat Igbo food too cool cool cool cool

In as much as this is the sad reality, i want to belive there are few out there who can still show kindness without expecting more, I have seen such people too and i hope that as few as they are they can continue to make positive impact , so that ladies can know it isnt really about their bodies,, theres more to being a woman than that.

About that food, why dont you pick your choice and lets talk price grin
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by King44(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
kiss

Forget... This girl sexy

That is why Ozor wanted to die there
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Kaymaxine(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
...and empty is the brain
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
See wetin one person carry shocked
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by kvngmaxy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
she looks like a sex doll
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Coinbased: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
I will eat what’s in between the thigh for dinner
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by wacoj(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
This girl go over sweet aswear!
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by OdefaGirl(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pelxmiye:

She's already a weak link for anyone's government, but well, this is Nigeria where being logical and reasonable makes you either an hater or IPOB, I don't know think she's a plus for any government, other than shining her kongo by top polithiefian,yet many still argue that BBNaija wasn't created for furthering the whoring agendas of some hoes ,this year's candidates have shown clearly that all that women with big asses and big boobs needs to climb the next ladder of life is "BBNaija"....SSA my foot, we need to seperate being a celebrity from being a leader, they're like North and South, but here in Nigeria, just be a celebrity, everything else would fall into your laps grin grin grin....what do you say? you give me that number I asked for cool cool cool coolor do I do my research myself , but nah I dont have time for stalking people undecided undecided undecided

My goodness!!!! You again shocked shocked shocked. I didn't know it was you all along. cool cool
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Kobicove(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Show us the unfiltered pics
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by geewean(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
okokobiok.......this is the real special assistant to the Bayelsa government on kitten matters
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:

My goodness!!!! You again shocked shocked shocked. I didn't know it was you all along. cool cool

Put up your pic, lemme see the geh giving me sleepless nights cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=igbosoupkitchen post=96696384]

In as much as this is the sad reality, i want to belive there are few out there who can still show kindness without expecting more, I have seen such people too and i hope that as few as they are they can continue to make positive impact , so that ladies can know it isnt really about their bodies,, theres more to being a woman than that.

About that food, why dont you pick your choice and lets talk price grin[/quote

Really? There's more to being a woman than a woman's body,okay, though every indicator these days negates your statement, however if you're one of the few women who don't use their bodies as a bargaining chip, then I applaud you and hope that you stay true to it...

Hmmmm...I can't remember the last time I ate any Igbo food,10 years ago ,maybe 12years, smiley smiley smiley....I guess you're in a better position to choose for me, maybe I'll try it out when I come across it, I'll buy wink wink wink
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Happy2020: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fake body, empty brain, legs wide open to the highest bidder.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Perfecttouchade: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Broken2020:

Don’t cry more than the bereaved bro, women with brains don’t promote nudity
chat me up bro.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Broken2020: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
chat me up bro.

Is that your number on your profile ?
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Perfecttouchade: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Broken2020:

Is that your number on your profile ?
yes it is
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by lordchiz(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2020
gracechellar:
feel free ma
I be man oooo....
Am I free still grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by offset67(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damn niggur am definitely smashing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.