Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist (73221 Views)

Sophie Alakija Goes Braless In Thigh-revealing Gown / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Most of the ladies nowadays are lacking identify and characters but love to cruise.They should not forget that Ladies are like flowers,their beauty is just for a while no matter what!
The Beautiful one are yet to be Born!

Well...most are blown all over the place by all sorts of trends,styles and what have you
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:
All I see is a generation of women who only see themselves as sex objects, whose only beauty is attributed to their body

This is not what our mothers taught us......
This is what the next generation is growing up to belive..

God pls help us to raise children with values that not are not attributed to body and sexuality,,amen cry

Hmmmm...are you sure you're not one? undecided
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Chicastle: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2020
And this is the Assistant special adviser to the Bayelsa government chai,
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
kiss

Forget... This girl sexy

She no fine
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?
cheesy
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2020
[No shes not! Erica is a natural beauty.Ericas face prettier than hers.Nengi has a round face with bold teeth,and botoxed lips,Erica has a long face,beautiful bow shaped lips,and dark skin.Erica is a true african beauty! If she goes for surgery to enhance her butts and hips and like Nengi she will be on fire like Kim K.Nengi is using her half caste white skin to
shine.EVEN THE BBNAIJA GUYS,NEO,PRINCE,PRAISE,TRICKYTEE,... DURING THEIR STAY IN THE HOUSE CONFESSED ERICA WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE HOUSE.uotehorBishop post=96682988]And beautiful, way better looking than that Wh0re Erica[/quote]
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Soulsymbol99: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?

Who dey talk abt brain 4 dis shithole again undecided and to think she be SA to a sitting Governor and is posting such picture.The okonji iwealas,chimamanda etc r the few left of a dieing breed cry
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Ferrous(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Na im make she come resemble sex doll
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Karlifate:

Senator Duoye Diri na major shareholder for now.

grin grin grin
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by OdefaGirl(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Does it matter?

It matters Bro.... either she focuses on social media lifestyle or the other way round..
Opponents can use it as a tool against the government.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Seyzcham91(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2020
naxo

Regina daniel go receive new wife soon
pyyxxaro:
UNCLE NED NWOKO or FFK is coming for you
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Seyzcham91(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
me no go simp! na Alpha sure pass

most women like alpha male
Badonasty:
lol...una come dey call ozo simp...who go dey see this kind thing everyday wey no go simp
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Seyzcham91(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
na this year her attention go expire or let me say until new bbnaija show starts

cuz new year new attention for new people

bbnaija na yearly attention and fame

go ask EFE e go explain better
khingTony:
All of this girls suffering themselves just to get attention from men

Later they'll be like "we don't need men in our lives" she better enjoy as much attention she is getting now, because it won't last forever

Peace smiley
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Hmmmm...are you sure you're not one? undecided

Wat makes u ask?
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It matters Bro.... either she focuses on social media lifestyle or the other way round..
Opponents can use it as a tool against the government.

She's already a weak link for anyone's government, but well, this is Nigeria where being logical and reasonable makes you either an hater or IPOB, I don't know think she's a plus for any government, other than shining her kongo by top polithiefian,yet many still argue that BBNaija wasn't created for furthering the whoring agendas of some hoes ,this year's candidates have shown clearly that all that women with big asses and big boobs needs to climb the next ladder of life is "BBNaija"....SSA my foot, we need to seperate being a celebrity from being a leader, they're like North and South, but here in Nigeria, just be a celebrity, everything else would fall into your laps grin grin grin....what do you say? you give me that number I asked for cool cool cool coolor do I do my research myself , but nah I dont have time for stalking people undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Pelxmiye(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

Wat makes u ask?
Curiosity cool cool, but you're right about what you said,the first instinct of some women these days is to use their body as a bargaining chip undecided
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Craggybogg: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't know why I don't like this particular lady with make-ups, she's way better without them!
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
this girl fine sha
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
This one want done ready for INTERNATIONAL prostitution..., Local one don tire her already.
She's heading for the champions League Trophy.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Barristter07: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Seyzcham91:
na this year her attention go expire or let me say until new bbnaija show starts

cuz new year new attention for new people

bbnaija na yearly attention and fame

go ask EFE e go explain better

Very true. Fame that doesnt last , very short who even remember those former participants anymore, this new set too will expire once another show start , and companies and brands will shift focus to the new ones.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Trueteller0147: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Did I talk to you? Why did you quote me?
DKM123:
Even the ones who are poor, lazy and unknown are here SHAMING a 23year old orphan who has against all odds USED HER BEAUTY AND BRAIN to face the world headlong and has come out even more beautiful, popular, rich and loved by many.

What other brain do you need to successfully navigate this world unlike your own brain that has made you failures on nairaland pursuing "likes" with nothing to show for your lives.

COMPARED TO NENGI, NA UNA NO GET BRAIN, MY BROTHERS.

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by chatinent: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
So dirty a picture.

This world is gone.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the brain?

You sef know this one is not necessary for una.

Gerrard59:
No lies, Nengi is beautiful and highly fvckable. Imagine having her for the weekend? kiss

Even you? Person go still see untouched man marry like this? grin
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Drakkernoir:
Was this body fixed?...cos ayamnotunderstanding where all these small small waist gals have nowadays come from?

Nice skin tone tho
Rumor has it that she had a cosmetic procedure done.
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
chatinent:
So dirty a picture.

This world is gone.
grin grin
Truly gone
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by kenzysmith: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
kidwaya be like Erica wait ist

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Kondomatic(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You sef know this one is not necessary for una.
Maybe not necessary for some but not me.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pelxmiye:
Curiosity cool cool, but you're right about what you said,the first instinct of some women these days is to use their body as a bargaining chip undecided

My fear is the wrong narrative that every other girl out there will begin to accept as true, and this will only do more damage
Re: Nengi: Thick Is The Thigh, Thin In The Waist by Josywhyte: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lose that black thing wey u tie make we see if your waist no big. Una go dey use waist trimmer dey deceive us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Photo: This Lady's Butt Got Everyone Talking On Yemi Alade's Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.