Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (67344 Views)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by money121(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by bolaayenimo: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Wife of the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2020
And the state is one of the useless state in Nigeria
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2020
So she can not lose weight in Nigeria??

Shame on this Buhari government

Buhari has failed in all aspect undecided
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by magzey: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=96676913]With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided[/quote
Lies this people are rich even before becoming a governor.stop bad belle
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by magzey: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
So she can not lose weight in Nigeria??

Shame on this Buhari government

Buhari has failed in all aspect undecided
Just like Obasanjo when Stella run to Spain to reduce fat who died after it.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
And she paid Alex to post this
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Trueteller0147: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
See as kogi state be like america. God bless yeye bello
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by espn(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided
So when Objs wife stella went for same. It was APC that was in power right?
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by xjiggy: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
I'm not in support of public funds been squandered but we should stop over garnishment of news. She's entitled to a vacation sa the first Lady and from one of the pic I'm seeing, she's not in the Burj Khalifa because I van see the Burn khalifa in the background.

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Josywhyte: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Na politicians and well meaning Dubai people like your husband and u build those fine buildings and hospital wey u go so. Why can't you and your husband build same and equip them?
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by elohim24: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2020
ednut1:
And she paid Alex to post this
Someone else definitely paid Alex to post this.... this is image destroyer and not image maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Talk am and chop banning...

Mtcheeeeew
The shameless rabid dog again.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by oluoma1: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2020
WoundedLamb:
She removed fat and so what?

Anyway, I think that pic was taken at Marina.
Marina ko, idumota ni
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by YaksonFCA(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Our money don suffer
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Oshokalo: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
yeye thing after wasting kogi tax money for this expenses,she go still com back come chop tuwo and fura dey nunu
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Coldie(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Our time as presidents, senators and governors no go easy I swear
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by DexterousOne(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Myhusband:
David Sugar mommy

she went to Dubai to loose weight while some goto Dubai to hustle for money, others went on tour. this country use your brain o, I hope you saw some privilege educated fools defending and justifying Nurtw thugs wealth on this forum?

I was very surprised with that nurtw episode
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Keemsleek005(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Just like Stella Obasanjo

Even pej almost all d first ladies are into it.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by JAWBONE(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Talk am and chop banning...

Mtcheeeeew

You are a stupid person. Scumbag human
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by WrittyWritter(f): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Stella Obansonjo in d making...next na breast implant..let her continue oo smiley
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Oizee(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2020
See the amount being wasted in a hotel, and here i am looking for money to buy ordinary tyre as one of my own don swell
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Goodzinny: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
You see how they are lavishing our money without doing any work. But the university lecturers' Peanut salary they earn after all the tedious teaching and research is what everyone is eyeing. Just imagine that. If not for the future of the students, I would have said let the strike continue indefinitely. This is wickedness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
i hope they dont storm back naija with corpse. i dont know whay these girls like this rubbish
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Queenserah26(f): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
No be lie grin

techmo:
cool

She used our money to get fat, still used our money to remove the fat

Politics is sweet die!!

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by simplepee(f): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Nothing we no go hear or see for we country

So Dubai is now a gym?? No longer their shopping complex??
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
she posted it so nothing to expose here.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Czarugo007: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
And the kogi house of assembly is begging him to run for the president.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Superjazz: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
So someone can not travel in peace again.
Gossip bloggers everywhere
na minimum salary she take travel
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by privaldo: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

She used our money to get fat, still used our money to remove the fat

Politics is sweet die!!

grin grin grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by ibietela2(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
AlexReports:
EXPOSED!!! How Kogi State First Lady, Mrs Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight Reduction, CheckOut Her New Look

Report reaching us is that, the first lady of kogi state has been in dubai over 3 months with her entourage I.e. her mum, children, staff and some family members.

A close source disclosed to us that Mrs Bello took over 10 ambassadorial suite in Armani hotel Burj khalifa , the tallest building in dubai with one suite worth over $3200 ! N1,552,000 per nite ...

We were also told that, she was in American hospital for her weight reduction which made her looking more like a teenager while she also undergone liposuction. Recall that davido took to his IG stories to compliment her kids whom he met at dubai mall during one of their numerous shopping..

Congratulations to the Bello’s....

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/12/exposed-how-kogi-state-first-lady-mrs.html?m=1

Shame no dey catch dem when they land in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.