Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (67364 Views)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by SocialJustice: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
xjiggy:
I'm not in support of public funds been squandered but we should stop over garnishment of news. She's entitled to a vacation sa the first Lady and from one of the pic I'm seeing, she's not in the Burj Khalifa because I van see the Burn khalifa in the background.
That's Burj Al Arab. I get your point though, you know it is in Nigeria a person spends N10m and hires people like Alex to say they spent N100m.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by remi1444: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:

Talk am and chop banning...

Mtcheeeeew
You're insane. Very likely you soaked garri without sugar this morning and you're here justifying a public official who's splashing over 1 million naira daily whilst her husband can't pay salaries. You're mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Olatomiwami(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided

So nah only APC stalwarts deh throway money abroad? Y are Nigerians youths shallow for brain like this? Am not advocating for Yeye Bello of a person, he is as useless as all of them join together, as if APC is not PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by expliciit: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2020
What do you expect from the wife of a Pen robber Governor , I love the way these guys are dealing with all the stupid people who helped them rigged elections, have some of them on my streets the way they use to lament about their unpaid stipend, yet they defend them on social media like kilode
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by COURVOISier(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2020
If you like fineee, be the most beautiful girl in the world, we will still cheat on you. We will cheat on you guys grin tongue
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by heykims(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Haaa! She forgot Stella Obasanjo
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Afodot0022(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2020
you won reduce fat and you carry all this package food for table.. i dont get it.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Heineken(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2020
Nawao. These people no know say people dey suffer.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

Kogi pipu are already begging their lord Yahaya Bello to run for Presidency and run mad
grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by onward4life(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

It can never happen. It will never happen.

APC WILL ACHIEVE IT

IN JUST 11 CENTURIES FROM 500 YEARS time
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by KosiGee(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

She used our money to get fat, still used our money to remove the fat

Politics is sweet die!!

Your money made her fat...by force, by fire, your money must make her slim.

Meanwhile, broda Bello is swallowing delicious eba and better soup with entourage while they are ‘pursuing and dislodging’ kidnappers from Kogi forests while our galant soldiers whom he is trying to imitate were eating bush rats, cassava leaves and snake soups.

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by NdigboWorldwide: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Woo, I don't know alexreports post news too. That means we are getting there.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Oturatetuala(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Very good.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by onward4life(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
dayleke:

You are funny.

Thanks

After going tru the frustrations of present day Nigeria.

Nah just to pray, work or eat

And begin laff under sun

We can't kill myself lai lai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by CodeTemplar: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2020
What is the point feeding excessively only to go under the knife to get rid of the outcome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by TemmyT002(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2020
Oyaaaa, living the good life.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by kolas88(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2020
With state money abi? God dey oooo
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by techmo(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2020
KosiGee:

Your money made her fat...by force, by fire, your money must make her slim.

Meanwhile, broda Bello is swallowing delicious eba and better soup with entourage while they are ‘pursuing and dislodging’ kidnappers from Kogi forests while our galant soldiers whom he is trying to imitate were eating bush rats, cassava leaves and snake soups.

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Camping with the soldiers, chilling with better Tuwo and bush meat, madam flex in Dubai

The Bello's the chop life oo

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2020
withall this food in front of her..
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Bluntemperor: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Iconstar:
1.5 Milla per night Politicians are wicked walahi.

Someone up before said 'APC' so confused fellow,instead of driving home his message,but was blinded by Party Affiliation!
-Yahaya Bello is a Youth,a Governor that even declared holiday for Buhari while coming home from medical journey.
-Spending Nigeria Money by those in power and their families is not new,for instance,Dezani as Petroleum Minister then and even collected other Countries Passports with it!
-Most of the Governors and Legislatures are worse than President Buhari as many couldn't account for Billions of Security Votes every month,yet criminals(Kidnapping,robbery,etc) are going on in many states,including Abuja.
The citizens are helplessness and worse of.
For Madam Bello and her family enjoying Nigeria resources(Dollars$) in Dubai,its in our politicians blood and somebody will come and rant soon 'why Naira to a dollar is rising'- when you waste the money on frivolity,then you waste the future!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by morule20(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2020
l heard d husband want to come out to contest for president. Niger is doomed.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by emkz: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
I could remember the first time I met her during my service year in Ministry of Sports Lokoja. Humble woman with a large heart.
Pictures do no justice to this fine ass Adoza Ebira-Okene MILF.

What is MILF please?
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by toprealman: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Logo state that looks like a slump......it is well.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by emkz: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
With Tax payers money

This Country is really a joke

May God forgive all of you that voted for APC undecided

Bros, swear say you pay your taxes. How much did you pay in taxes last year? Please I am not asking for VAT, I am asking of your income tax.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Sijo01(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2020
N1,552,000 per night!
She and her entourage are occupying 10 ambassadorial suits and they've been there for over 3 months................. Oh God, see how our collective wealth is being misappropriated by the ruling class cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by thaoriginator: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2020
onward4life:
Wow so kogi is as beautiful as this thumbs up

See how Bellow transformed lokoja river to a heavy tourist haven..

See buildings oboy see infrastructures am thrilled

I envy Kogi ppo too much .. see ajebutta kogi
kids

Every where look like LED television

And yet some ppo would be saying Bellow is not trying enuff

The man too love him ppo, that's is his unforgivable sins

I go like reside here ooo

Wen this imagination become half real

grin
Omo overfine dey worry Kogi and the ppo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Ade3131: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Africa is indeed a graveyard. If the procedure had gone wrong and she died in the process like Stella Obasonjo, they probably would have spent millions to bring her remains back to Africa.

Shame on the black race
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Ade3131: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
What is the point feeding excessively only to go under the knife to get rid of the outcome?

African mentality is a terrible one. There's obviously something wrong with a black man's mind
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Ferdinandu(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2020
3200*10*90= $2,880, 000*480= N1,382,400,000. So they mean she spent almost 1.4 billion naira on hotel bills within 3 months. I still don't believe the story though nothing is impossible with these Armerd robbers ruling us
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Banter1(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2020
If anyone tells me this lady will be this fat I will never believe it. Back in the days at University of Abuja gwagwalada campus, when my cousin was dating her she was so slim....... I'm glad she didn't marry that my womanizing cousin......... poverty for don make her black by now she go look like broomstick.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by Yoighaman(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Let's do the maths:

N1.5M per night for a suite and she's got 10 suites, that's a total of N15M per night.

15M *30 days is N450M per month

N450M * 3 months is N1.35 billion.

Chicken change for a governor's wife.
Re: Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction by OMONGBALI: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

She used our money to get fat, still used our money to remove the fat

Politics sweet die!!

Too much sense in one post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.