Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty (28685 Views)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by ATEAMS: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
If you know you know
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Ourown:
I love this city. One day I'll get a very good job there and move to this city insha'Allah.

Amen to your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2020
AMINDA:

You can't talk about Abuja's proper planning without giving credits to Nasir El'Rufai. The man is about replicating the same in Kaduna. He has already made Kaduna the state with the highest IGR in the North and highest investment destination in Nigeria as at last year.

You can hate the man but you can't fault his administrative acumen.
I thought KANO owns that accolades in North?
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Obago99: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Abuja a beautiful city with corrupt officials Ab uja is cool Abuja is lovely
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by babayinka77(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Ourown:
I love this city. One day I'll get a very good job there and move to this city insha'Allah.
AMIN YA ALLAH
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Judybash93(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
OOzz:
Abuja is clean and quite classy.

The only bad thing is the Yorubas that litters the city doing one chance and constituting nuisance as unmarked taxi drivers

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Abuja should have been better than this if not corruption, South African Pretoria is miles ahead of Abuja concerning infrastructure and others, the government have failed us

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Muslambs city

Mosque looking structures everywhere
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by revived: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Una dun start again
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

FuckingMallam, better no kill ur self with hatred upon seeing beautiful things.

December don come o, take life jeje.
Bitterness and hatred for your country don kill many people o.
An advice from ur uncle!
Blah blah, you just dey yarn anyhow, did you know I based in Abuja, we that are living in the city don’t make a louder noise like you people. Well sha, since una Dey see am for far distance, why una no go dey hype am. Like no be the ABJ wey den born us put grin mitcheww

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by winterfell007(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Abuja na wash jare!!. Just wide Julius Berger roads nothing there. Unnecessarily expensive. No seashore like Lagos to enjoy aquatic splendour. Lagos na the koko joor!!. River should have been another splendour to behold. But all those ikwerre people and their cultism turned that city to a huge slum. Akwa-Ibom is beginning to look splendourous in the eyes. Calabar na old glory still dey follow. Enugu and Owerri try small. The rest is nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Moferere: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Movic1:

Seriously no one mentioned tribe here. We re just giving our opinions.

I thought they said Lagos is not Yoruba land. So why the attack on Yoruba? Na wa o
That's how they will get presidency in 2023

I have reported the guy.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by mu2sa2: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2020
OOzz:

The only bad thing is the Yorubas that litters the city doing one chance and constituting nuisance as unmarked taxi drivers
Pls tolerate the ngbatees to the extent you can. It's in their DNA to be like that.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by faoogoke(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2020
The second picture is not Abuja please!

The second picture is Lagos.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Ourown(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2020
babayinka77:

AMIN YA ALLAH

Ameen. May Almighty Allah answer your prayers too.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Karlifate: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop comparing Abuja to Lagos. The only thing that brings people to Lagos is opportunity. Apart from that, no rational human being should be living in Lagos Choked up, thugs, dirty, lawlessness, overcrowded, etc.
Gbam!
At any slight opportunity, they'll begin to compare Lagos to Abuja.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Ourown(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Amen to your prayers.

Ameen. May Almighty God answer your prayers too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Lavisha(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2020
OOzz:

This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Burruchaga71(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Durban South Africa is far far better than Abuja, sorry for the disappointment.....
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by YunqTee: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop comparing Abuja to Lagos. The only thing that brings people to Lagos is opportunity. Apart from that, no rational human being should be living in Lagos Choked up, thugs, dirty, lawlessness, overcrowded, etc.
If only Abuja had same opportunity, it would also be crowded
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

[img]https://mygolfinglife.files./2012/09/golf-course2.jpg[/img]

PAID AGENT!!!
YOUR CUP GO SOON FULL
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Queenserah26(f): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Wasn't expecting anything less. It's a beautiful city though
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by ezechi24(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Movic1:
Apart from the wide and good roads in Abuja. Serene and good environment Calm and less stressful city.
Lagos is ahead in terms of
Business Infrastructure Tourism Employment opportunities Social Life.

make una allow person hear word with this una Lagos Lagos....
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by InvertedHammer: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
/
The same old pictures

grin
/
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Emilo(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Ourown:

Is life not funny. This someone prayer is my exact opposite. Having lived n worked in Abuja for three years my prayer was to get out of there. And God has answered my prayer with a job in Osun State. My family now reside in Osogbo where 3 bedroom all ensuite is 300k compared to Abuja 1.5 million.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Gabriel004: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2020
OOzz:

Why is your tribe so inferior in nature.

We read news here daily about robbery in Abuja and 90% are from Igbo tribe. Is Igbo tribe cursed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2020
YunqTee:

If only Abuja had same opportunity, it would also be crowded

I didn't mention only overcrowding.

There are many things that happen in Lagos that would never happen in Abuja if the latter had the same level of opportunities.

A good example is THUGGERY.

The number of touts in Lagos is scary.

They call them Tinubu boys.

Today, those guys are robbing Lekki/Ajah axis every day.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by aziza45442: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Wasn't expecting anything less. It's a beautiful city though
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Ourown(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2020
Emilo:

Is life not funny. This someone prayer is my exact opposite. Having lived n worked in Abuja for three years my prayer was to get out of there. And God has answered my prayer with a job in Osun State. My family now reside in Osogbo where 3 bedroom all ensuite is 300k compared to Abuja 1.5 million.

Maybe when I get a job in Abuja and live there for few years then my prayer points may change. I'm still a young man, single and free. I want to enjoy Abuja life small �

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewish Man Covers Himself In Plastic Bag During Flight / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Tragic Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Leaves 11 People Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.