Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty (28689 Views)

Is Abuja City Center Magical?: Video / I Drove From The Airport To Abuja City In 30 Minutes (pics, Video) / Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Whoknowsme: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Hedonini:
Can't wait for this useless APC and Buhari to exit so that my Abuja would regain its lost glory. Abuja was practically flowing with milk and honey during the glorious PDP days... From Baba OBJ to Good luck.
I tell u. Me sef can't wait to use that same broom they used in campaigning to sweep them out asap
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by nohalti: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Abuja is really beautiful and peaceful.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Koko1119: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Small time una go say govt develop dis country.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Niceman12(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2020
AMINDA:

Not anymore. Kaduna has surpassed Kano as at 2019. The target for Kaduna in 2021 is 60 billion naira. Don't mess with El'Rufai.

Cc: tyup
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Rubbish.
Nigeria has no world class city.

South Africa has at least 4 world class cities... (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, cape Town)

Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Movic1(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Benbellamor:
Obviously you haven't been to Abuja city...Benin is even far better than Lagos .I have to leave Lagos last year after 20 years for kubwa Abuja..please come to kubwa alone not even maitama....Lagos is a Glorified Slum....Abuja have green environment

I have been and live in Abuja bro. That's my view.You said Benin is even far better than lagos , that's your own view too. No argument!

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by COMPAQ(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

[img]https://mygolfinglife.files./2012/09/golf-course2.jpg[/img]

Abuja is perhaps the only proper city we have in Nigeria. The rest are all slums including lagos. If care is not taken though, same thing will happen to Abuja. Thank God El Rufai restored some sanity to that place.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by COMPAQ(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Whoknowsme:
I tell u. Me sef can't wait to use that same broom they used in campaigning to sweep them out asap

That means you are a benefactor of corruption. Because that was why Abuja was swimming in money before.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by omanzo02: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stop comparing Abuja to Lagos.
The only thing that brings people to Lagos is opportunity.
Apart from that, no rational human being should be living in Lagos
Choked up, thugs, dirty, lawlessness, overcrowded, etc.
Exactly, the opportunities are due to economic monopoly of the port, if Port Harcourt and Warri get the same attention, river Niger and river Benue developed to accommodate internal port and maritime transport most businesses will relocate and the country will have even spread of opportunities. Creating opportunities and wealth are not rocket science.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by olujastro: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
rossniti:

The second picture is not Abuja.
Abuja is still somewhat empty, it doesn't have clustered buildings yet. Plus Abuja doesn't have a river and neither is there port operation as seen in the background of that picture.

1 Like

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by popizaino(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
The beauty of Abuja is better experienced in life than in pictures.

Abuja is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by King44(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sammy07:
Apart from the wise roads, clean environment, less population and being a capital.

Abuja is no where near Lagos (Business wise).
That is why they are doing everything possible to shift the attention from Lagos but they are not doing it the right way....

Unfortunately the gvt is looking like a mumu
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by King44(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Movic1:

I have been and live in Abuja bro. That's my view.You said Benin is even far better than lagos , that's your own view too. No argument!
who said Benin is far more better than Lagos lol... If they could have more governors like osho baba maybe in a decade Benin would be close but now heck no...

Benin is now disorganized same as Akure
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
popizaino:
The beauty of Abuja is better experienced in life than in pictures.

Abuja is beautiful

No doubt. You have to live it to know it.

I'm not talking about people managing life in Zuba, Maraba, and similar kinds of areas. Experiencing the main the main Abuja and the main the main satellites (e.g core Kubwa) is pure bliss, relative to the horrible hellfire called Lagos and most other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by JAYMMO: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
With oil money from a short-changed Niger Delta
Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by rossniti: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2020
omenka:
Rossnity, I really envy your patriotism. I love Nigeria to my marrows but I don't think I've seen any poster here, including myself, who feels more passionate about Nigeria than you do.

God bless you. cool

Thanks brotha. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja - City Of Peace And Beauty by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
olujastro:

The second picture is not Abuja.
Abuja is still somewhat empty, it doesn't have clustered buildings yet. Plus Abuja doesn't have a river and neither is there port operation as seen in the background of that picture.
i was wondering, has jabi lake area become such developed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Tragic Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Leaves 11 People Injured (Photos) / United Nigerian Airline Starts Operation, Makes Enugu Its Operation Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.