Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (48461 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Risentouch(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
It's not everything you must buy online, at times patronize shop owners.
E get why
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2020
epele ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by wale0911: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2020
This is a very bad business practice. There is a guy here that deals in clothes too. I ordered some trousers from him. But he delivered used clothes. I confronted, he denied (most painful part). I blamed myself for trying to promote online business and a fellow Nigerian. He may think he has won, but I laugh. I hope and pray he stops his dishonesty before it is too late.
I personally decided not to call him out for I don't wish to be the cause of his misfortune.

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Ogbeni the thing dey tire me o...wether the thing dey give them orgasm I don't know..
You need to see how my female siblings keep buying this stuff and littering the whole house with it..
Look at this lil niggar shocked

So this niggarr still live in his mom's house!

Damn niggar... Be a real niggar and get out!

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Ogbeni the thing dey tire me o...wether the thing dey give them orgasm I don't know..
You need to see how my female siblings keep buying this stuff and littering the whole house with it..
u didn't mention d smell dat comes with it

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Reference:

What is the purpose of a wig if not to deceive eh?....probably been saving one poor lad since September.
Even 'be yourself', 'love yourself' MOT Speakers on the pulpit are heavily 'sedated'.

Okay enough....before the ladies come for my hypocritical head.... asking why it finds itself in a barbers shop once a while.... such lame comparison though...

True though but,that still doesn't justify this anyway.

As an online marketer,don't deceive your potential customers. You don't have it,you don't have it.

I don't plan to order onions and get garlic delivered to me. It's wickedness
Why I always go to the point of purchase myself. I have the legs
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by greatreality: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Your sisters have really poor taste. That’s some hideous wig. No offense...

But I am very pleased with the deodorants in the picture. I take people more seriously when they use deodorants(antiperspirants). Too many Nigerians with body odour.
But a lady who is very organized will never hang her wig in such absurd manner. Is good to be organized not only when you're outside but inside because charity they say start at home.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala be like Keke jam okada
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Bellotelli: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Ogbeni abeg how much Heineken de pay you for these ads
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
greatreality:

But a lady who is very organized will never hang her wig in such absurd manner. Is good to be organized not only when you're outside but inside because charity they say start at home.

Sure, a lot is wrong with that picture. There are wig stands, the wooden one is cheaper- retails at about N300. If you’re conserving space, there are racks you can nail to the wall.

I have noticed Nigerians pay more attention to the outward. I don’t have a large circle, but I have met just 2 Nigerian men with a very clean house. It was quite a coincidence that they work in same sector and I made sure I told them that they are NEAT. I have met just 1 lady with a house that wasn’t clustered. I hate clusters. Once I am coming home, my mum starts hiding things because she knows what I will do.

I am very paranoid in clustered rooms/houses. When I can’t see the corners easily, it makes me feel a snake or scorpion is hiding somewhere between those bags on the floor.

You see babes buying wigs and cream, but they don’t have spare towels and bedsheets. You take off your bedsheet for washing and your bed remains naked till it dries- what nonsense is that? You see guys with fancy cars and smart TVs, enter the room and the bedsheet cannot even cover the bed. Towel is one small nonsense. It is a sign that you cannot make good decisions.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
What's the difference?
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Lusheyi(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2020
She should groom it and give it some time, its will soon look like what she wanted...
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2020
we reason alike

me too don dey think same

what the Bleep is the difference between the two?

girls and wahala sha
MoneyGhost:
No difference nau
Make she paint am brown grin and roll am wella make the wig coil.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by nizetee: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Why is the average woman never comfortable in her natural assets?

Fake hair, fake bumbum, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake complexion, fake accent, fake lifestyle, fake IG accounts, fake Twitter stories, fake online delivery, fake everything.

Na wa for who do women this kain thing.

E no just good walahi talahi.

And them want real men.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by benzene00: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Sure, a lot is wrong with that picture. There are wig stands, the wooden one is cheaper- retails at about N300. If you’re conserving space, there are racks you can nail to the wall.

I have noticed Nigerians pay more attention to the outward. I don’t have a large circle, but I have met just 2 Nigerian men with a very clean house. It was quite a coincidence that they work in same sector and I made sure I told them that they are NEAT. I have met just 1 lady with a house that wasn’t clustered. I hate clusters. Once I am coming home, my mum starts hiding things because she knows what I will do.

I am very paranoid in clustered rooms/houses. When I can’t see the corners easily, it makes me feel a snake or scorpion is hiding somewhere between those bags on the floor.

You see babes buying wigs and cream, but they don’t have spare towels and bedsheets. You take off your bedsheet for washing and your bed remains naked till it dries- what nonsense is that? You see guys with fancy cars and smart TVs, enter room and bedsheet cannot even cover the bed. Towel is one small nonsense. It is a sign that you cannot make good decisions.
Bitch would you just shut up already!!!

Miss goody two shoes...
Trash!!

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2020
That vendor is wicked
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
benzene00:

Bitch would you just shut up already!!!
Miss goody two shoes...
Trash!!

Better read and learn. These are things people take note of, but they might be too embarrassed to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by benzene00: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Better read and learn. These are things people take note of, but they might be too embarrassed to tell you.

Always forming miss perfect online, it's getting irritating and disgusting already.

Who knows you might be one of those broke hoes who borrows cloths just to snap pictures.

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerians are dishonest by birth and nurtured by it

Tomorrow these set of youths will wanto be leaders
Same way that musician will blame Buhari but keeps flaunting wastages
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2020
benzene00:

Always forming miss perfect online, it's getting irritating and disgusting already.

Who knows you might be one of those broke hoes who borrows cloths just to snap pictures.

Paying attention to ones hygiene is not perfection, neither do you need lots of money to do that. So yes, I might be broke.

I suspect you are one of those with small towels and no bedsheets. I don’t know how else to explain your anger. Read and take correction- even the bible encourages cleanliness.

4 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2020
It's very good for her.....fucking lazy generation that can't go and buy something physically cos they have data to place order.

It's not every fucking thing you order online ffs

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2020
osamz007:
if I no see am physically before I buy I no buy

Na so e suppose be na....But since ordering things online became a thing, these ladies are too fucking lazy to go to market and buy stuffs...Let them continue to suffer what i ordered vs what i got

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by bamac(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
jericco1:
Most of those online vendors are thives b
I know what jumia did to me angry
Jumia has good return policy, if you are not satisfied you can return.

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by jericco1(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2020
bamac:
Jumia has good return policy, if you are not satisfied you can return.

I don't know about that.
The red tape revolving such policy turns one off
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Pruwa:
order from credible people (family and friends) no they will rather order from strangers
I sell nice and quality human hair
What you order is what you get
But you're not my family neither are you my friend tongue
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Olatlaccon(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
I dm u say I wan buy t shirt wey be say normally na 5k u say 15k...I no reply u con dey text me "are u there" if na you would you be there...

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Black girls too like all these fake wig hair. White girls and chinese girls get hair natural and don't disturb with wig things

Our ladies are bald headed...even me if i leave my afro 6months i go get long hair pass our ladies after i relax am

Your post clearly shows that you're a hypocrite. Advocating for black women to make use of their natural hair, yet saying you'd relax yours after 6 months. See your life.

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pruwa:
order from credible people (family and friends) no they will rather order from strangers
I sell nice and quality human hair
What you order is what you get
If we all order from our family and friends, who will patronize you? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by lucky4west: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
online bussiness is still very new in naija it will take some time to smoothen the ruff edges and move on......women self too like fake/false things...false hair, lashes, brow, nails etc....haba
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

Your post clearly shows that you're a hypocrite. Advocating for black women to make use of their natural hair, yet saying you'd relax yours after 6 months. See your life.
naah...u got it all wrong sis, no hypocrisy here

Even d whites apply lotion and relax their natural hair

Hypocrisy would have been when i say fix wig on my head. Nothing wrong in taking care of ur follow come hair
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by AerialMapper: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
I honesty cannot see the difference between the two

They both look like horse hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.