Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,349 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (48367 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Tell these women they no go gree. Most of these Instagram (DM for price) sellers are scammers. They're there to post misleading pictures and sell you substandard goods. They have no return policies or customer service. Our ladies go learn by force.
Lemme shut up before my wife go hear me.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
How much did she pay?

She should apply mousse to it, come brush am small- it will look better.

That wig in the picture should be nothing less than 70k for good quality. It is a frontal wig, it is highlighted, it is long and it is a curly hair.

If she paid in the range of 35k, it is normal she gets a sponge. If it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
Black girls too like all these fake wig hair. White girls and chinese girls get hair natural and don't disturb with wig things

Our ladies are bald headed...even me if i leave my afro 6months i go get long hair pass our ladies after i relax am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
So much hate on these comments , consoling her for the loss she faced should be appropriate but not spiteful bitter comments like these

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by osamz007: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2020
GavelSlam:

In Naija you mean.
yeah. I never go out ni
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Pruwa: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2020
order from credible people (family and friends) no they will rather order from strangers
I sell nice and quality human hair
What you order is what you get

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Forget am wig na wig!
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Raydos: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Black girls and wearing of wigs, This is one of the reasons why other races see us as "Low Self-esteem" Race!!

What's wrong with rocking your natural hair just like every other races?? Black girls are so fake mehn!!

One of the reasons why black girls will continue to get sidelined In Everything in life!

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Zibahstores(f): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2020
This kind of behaviour makes it hard for honest online vendors to sell. I sell online and I always tell my customers things as it is. In fact I always make a live video for you to see, so you can pay only when you are satisfied.
Please Check out my threads on nairaland and my IG page @zibahstores.

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by simhosting: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2020
grin
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2020
Lol

Why are humans just so evil and deceitful??
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Iyajelili:
That is why I hate buying anything online. Ordered a bag online and I received a cheap bag that people sell for 3k yet she argued that that was the bag I chose. Omo since then I patronize shop owners.
You are very right!! I purchased one like that look like so original online only to be fake when it was delivered

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Thank God she got it..........
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
How much did she pay?

She should apply mousse to it, come brush am small.

That wig in the picture should be nothing less than 70k for good quality. It is a frontal wig, it is highlighted, it is long and it is a curly hair.

If she paid in the range of 35k, it is normal she gets a sponge. If it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2020
osamz007:

yeah. I never go out ni

OK.

Can't remember the last time I went into a shop to buy non essentials.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Ogbeni the dey tire me o...wether the thing dey give them orgasm I don't know..
You need to see how my female siblings keep buying this stuff and littering the whole house with it..

Your sisters have really poor taste. That’s some hideous wig. No offense...

But I am very pleased with the deodorants in the picture. I take people more seriously when they use deodorants(antiperspirants). Too many Nigerians with body odour.

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by ezinne50165: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2020
if I no see am physically before I buy I no buy
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2020
kingxsamz:
Please o... I really want to know...
What's so special about fake hair? undecided

Please help ask them oh.

THIS is the only reason I am getting married to a foreigner when it's time since the definition of beauty is long curly hair, let me go to the ORIGIN straight instead of second base.

So disgusting..

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
StacyO:
Lol

Why are humans just so evil and deceitful??

What is the purpose of a wig if not to deceive eh?....probably been saving one poor lad since September.
Even 'be yourself', 'love yourself' MOT Speakers on the pulpit are heavily 'sedated'.

Okay enough....before the ladies come for my hypocritical head.... asking why it finds itself in a barbers shop once a while.... such lame comparison though...
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
This is end time wig o grin grin
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Ahmad62:
Serves her right
How?
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
I don't get the idea behind with. Why can't women just rock their natural beauty
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Chicastle: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
post=96680184:

You Have Started Again

Obiakwozo you mean?
Odi egwu

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Genea(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Pruwa:
order from credible people (family and friends) no they will rather order from strangers
I sell nice and quality human hair
What you order is what you get
Taaaah, friends too sell rubbish and could insult you on top of it. She should have just ordered from a reputable vendor. Also she should stop buying cheap hair. How can one see pixie curls and it for 35k or less, na sponge na. All the hairs I bought below 30k, didn’t last and I wasn’t surprised, so I just save and buy original abeg from my vendor

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Most of those online vendors are thives b
I know what jumia did to me angry
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Genea(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
I don't get the idea behind with. Why can't women just rock their natural beauty
Hope you know that rocking natural or earned hair everyday is hard. Wash days alone is a whole day. Yall don’t know how women stress themselves, wigs are better esp for working ladies

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Na wa oh. . .
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by nohalti: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Ladies love to look good.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
post=96678069:
Update From . COM

A wig vendor is being blasted on Twitter after a disappointed customer shared photos of the wig advertised and what was delivered, Reports.

The vendor shared a photo of a beautiful wig on Instagram and a lady asked to buy it. However, when she received her delivery weeks later than anticipated, she was disappointed.

From The Information Gathered By , She paid for the wig on September 6 and was told she'll receive it in 6 days but the wig arrived on November 30.

Other customers who claim they've had similar experiences with the vendor have gone online to blast her.

Below is the wig advertised and the wig delivered.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Chelseaquiin/status/1333857003811315714
no be today nah, trust all this online vendors at ur own peril!!!
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by karwa: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
She ordered for fake hair and got fake hair, that's business.

2 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by OyiOtukpo: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Please find dollbaby and wear it on, you will see they're the same.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EvilPOTATO(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Genea:
Hope you know that rocking natural or earned hair everyday is hard. Wash days alone is a whole day. Yall don’t know how women stress themselves, wigs are better esp for working ladies
Well I am still of the opinion that wigs are unnecessary. Look at all the top class women, all they do is just natural weaving or low cut. Dr okonjo iwela among other women and they are all doing okay.
Wig is just another social burden

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Good Is Q7 Gold Cream / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.