Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (48444 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
naah...u got it all wrong sis, no hypocrisy here

Even d whites apply lotion and relax their natural hair

Hypocrisy would have been when i say fix wig on my head. Nothing wrong in taking care of ur follow come hair
Nope, once you've relaxed your hair, you have tampered with its natural texture in order to achieve artificial straightness. So yea, you're a hypocrite
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

Nope, once you've relaxed your hair, you have tampered with its natural texture in order to achieve artificial straightness. So yea, you're a hypocrite
Ahhhhhh...dont go down this line except u don't rub cream or bath daily

Maintenance can't be tagged hypocritical
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Ahhhhhh...dont go down this line except u don't rub cream or bath daily

Maintenance can't be tagged hypocritical

Maintaining your hair is washing it with shampoo and conditioner and oiling it oga...not changing the texture with chemicals
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
LadyTianna:

Maintaining your hair is washing it with shampoo and conditioner and oiling it oga...not changing the texture with chemicals
OK...condition my afro and comb it backwards after training it for 6months will grow better than most black girls hair
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
OK...condition my afro and comb it backwards after training it for 6months will grow better than most black girls hair
If you say so
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by generationz(f): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Women scammers don plenty for this Instagram. The daughter of a popular actress who had the girl child before getting married to her light-skinned actor husband is into the business of scamming with human hair.

I dont know how these wicked people sleep at night
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
generationz:
Women scammers don plenty for this Instagram. The daughter of a popular actress who had the girl child before getting married to her light-skinned actor husband is into the business of scamming with human hair.

I dont know how these wicked people sleep at night

Just say Ireti Doyle na. Why you drop this gist like aproko bloggers. Lmao!!
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by generationz(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Just say Ireti Doyle na. Why you drop this gist like aproko bloggers. Lmao!!

My sister before them slam me with court case grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Raychee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can see some men here saying women don't appreciate their natural hair. That's not true. You people wouldn't know because all you get is a haircut. Natural African 4c hair is very hard to maintain. The shrinkage is another problem. If you leave it unattended to for a few days just prepare your mind to lose a hand full of hair with the wrong management techniques. How many women have the time to sit down and dedicate one hour to their hair every single day or every other day.
These white women you compare us to have straight or wavy hair which is easier to maintain and not tight curls or coils. They can do a variety of styles with it without worry too. They also wear wigs . They're still the ones you people would insult that they're doing surgery to get what most African women have naturally already. Nobody has it all abeg.
If you can make your life easier then what's the problem? when it takes averagely 5mins to throw on a closure wig and style it.

6 Likes

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
How much did she pay?

She should apply mousse to it, come brush am small- it will look better.

That wig in the picture should be nothing less than 70k for good quality. It is a frontal wig, it is highlighted, it is long and it is a curly hair.

If she paid in the range of 35k, it is normal she gets a sponge. If it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
35k for sponge , fear God na. That wig they sent her na 1500 wig. For 35k you can still get a decent wig not that iron sponge I am seeing.
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ladycewhy:
35k for sponge , fear God na. That wig they sent her na 1500 wig. For 35k you can still get a decent wig not that iron sponge I am seeing.

Hehehehe! You are right. But once the offer starts off too cheaply, just run. They won’t even give you an average quality that you can manage, na sponge straight up.

That wig looks like the ones I see in those IG skits. Someone said women with tangled wigs are always wicked. Lol!

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by annanwa: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
If I show u mine una go pity me,na me find trouble
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Hehehehe! You are right. But once the offer starts off too cheaply, just run. They won’t even give you an average quality that you can manage, na sponge straight up.

That wig looks like the ones I see in those IG skits. Someone said women with tangled wigs are always wicked. Lol!
lol, poverty itself is wicked na, who go like wear tangled wig on a normal day. Shey e get head wey go reject bone straight hair? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by annyberry: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Same nonsense happen to me,I got stupid weavon......I no kuku dey buy anything online again.

1 Like

Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Deemayor: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala for who No get bone straight
Re: The Wig A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
pocohantas:
How much did she pay?

She should apply mousse to it, come brush am small- it will look better.

That wig in the picture should be nothing less than 70k for good quality. It is a frontal wig, it is highlighted, it is long and it is a curly hair.

If she paid in the range of 35k, it is normal she gets a sponge. If it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

No she should not manage it jare. You pipo are one of those that allow fraud to continu in dis kwantry. Rather she should report the scammer to the appropriate authority. There is now a dedicated webpage on Instagram specifically for reporting Nigerian instagram fraudsters. I forgotten the name of their instagram handle. But if she should do a search on Instagram, she will find them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? / Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.