Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (94967 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2020
Former Nigerian Special adviser Reno Omokiri. Posted this on his Instagram account.

During the civil war, Biafra made her own weapons, including guns, armoured cars and the famous ogbunigwe. Biafra also refined her own petrol. Please don’t take my word for it. Research it. 50 years after defeating Biafra, Nigeria can’t make her own weapons or refine fuel. We are dependent on others to fight Boko Haram. Our brothers and sisters are being killed like chickens in Northern Nigeria. And we import every drop of petrol sold in Nigeria. Why didn’t we learn from the Biafrans? Why did we not turn those Biafran war era scientists into Nigerian scientists to drive our technology? Nigeria should not fear the Igbos. Nigeria should be fair to the Igbos!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIT1HHKB9Lk/?igshid=d39u923t6nsp

This is a man who tells the truth as it is.

183 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by saintokwuluora(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2020
We are living the Nigerian dream.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram

1241 Likes 131 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them

712 Likes 63 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tunjiajayi: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2020
Great!
Guess they should have won with this. angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by genesishouse: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.

Little mind is talking here. Try to go to war with Chad and see if the nepotism and corruption in Nigeria system will not be a walkover for that small nation. You think you have a country in your little mind?. Nigeria is finished, see how bandits and boko is ravaging the whole north, where are your military men and weapons?

574 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by osuulola(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram

True! Great Biafra did it all without help. Her emissaries were just travelling all around the world to take selfies.

Oh, No selfies those day! It's friends - penpals they were making. They only said Bia to France and some little mercenaries here and there!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

let the war be one on one, that is Igbos vs Nigerians let's see who wins...

or Igbos vs hausasfulani
or Igbos vs yoruba
or Igbos vs minority tribes (the ones that hate Igbos) combined together...

Nigeria is still one because of our investments scattered all over the country, if you no no know it now.

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
osuulola:

True! Great Biafra did it all without help. Her emissaries were just travelling all around the world to take selfies.

Oh, No selfies those day! It's friends - penpals they were making. They only said Bia to France and some little mercenaries here and there!

Don't let hatred and tribalism cloud your mind. Who gave us weapons during the war ?, who gave us money during the war, even when Food was being brought to us, the plane was shut down yet we held our ground. Why not research rather than coming here to display ignorance. Name the countries that fought on the side of Biafra, i am waiting.

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by MarveworldNG: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Creativity but no sustainability

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Businessicon: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
You're just an ignorant fool

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by dangermouse(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Have u defeated common bokoharam terrorists dealing with ur army? Nobody prays for war, but this is not the 60's or 70's. I assure u and u can take it to the bank, Nigeria cant win the war next time. Lets not pray for it.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by TooMuchStuff: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Great Biafra
The Land of the Rising Sun.
The People of God
The Best Brains they are in Africa to the World

Buhari hate Igbos cos he Saw War like Warsaw during the Nigeria Civil War.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2020
Imagine, Just imagine if this and other great feats by the Biafrans were done by the Yorubas. Most of them, if not all will kill us with noise both media and offline. Almost all of them will even go to the extent of tattooing it on their chest.
Honestly, I am not surprised in what we accomplished during the war. Yes, if we did something like this below when people run around naked, what is armoured tank?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
tunjiajayi:
Great!
Guess they should have won with this. angry
Biafra didn't lose by combat.
Read the history

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Twutin: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
[s]Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.[/s]

This is not a thread for spineless vultures.

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by XANDERO85: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
osuulola:

Shut up! Bitter, hateful fool!

Is anyone saying Biafra didn't have any countries and bodies sympathetic to their course? I can tell you the assistance in practical and logistical terms that your useless Nigeria got from the likes of Britain, Egypt and even Cameroon! Yes, Biafra made use of a handful of mercenaries but could you tell me in pracrical and logistical terms what help Biafra got from France, Haiti, the Catholic Church, etc?

I don't know why when Igbos are given kudo for anything, your kind get restless and envious! 'Fellow compatriot' indeed! I'd feel safer sharing the same country with a brood of vipers!

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by osuulola(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
XANDERO85:

Shut up! Bitter, hateful fool!

Is anyone saying Biafra didn't have any countries and bodies sympathetic to their course? I can tell you the assistance in practical and logistical terms that your useless Nigeria got from the likes of Britain, Egypt and even Cameroon! Yes, Biafra made use of a handful of mercenaries but could you tell me in pracrical and logistical terms what help Biafra got from France, Haiti, the Catholic Church, etc?

I don't know why when Igbos are given kudo for anything, your kind get restless and envious! 'Fellow compatriot' indeed! I'd feel safer sharing the same country with a brood of vipers!

Sorry! I'm no pharmacist.

I don't know drugs you'd use to calm nerves down but I'd ask around.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by gidgiddy: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thats true. Egbema is rich in oil so the Biafrans built make shift back room refineries all over Egbema from where they collected crude oil and refined it into petrol and diesel. Egbema supplied Biafra with all its petrol and diesel.

After the war, they took the oil producing part of Egbema and put it into Rivers state( Egbema Ndoni LGA) and left the non oil producing areas of Egbema in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA)

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Goodmarlian: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Let them say rubbish like those above I don't care if only the south south minorities stood by ourvside and fought together for our independence we would have being the richest in Africa today,I know they are regretting it already,all their oil Wells now belong to emirs and they can't say pim,they should forget restructuring it can never happen..

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tunjiajayi: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

Biafra didn't lose by combat.
Read the history

Really grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by BastardWike: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
In Biafra, Africa Died~~Fredrick Forsyth.
Each time I watch any documentary on Biafra or read books about its technological advancement as far back as late 1960's when Africa was still known as the Dark continent, I feel like shedding tears on the missed opportunities.

So sad.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
We even buit our own airstrip for landing aircraft. We built and test flight an airplane. If war had not ended we would have completed building a war ship. We created our own currency.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by techmo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
cool

No wonder they lost....and 3 million Biafrans had to starve to death..

Look at the rigid design , Ojukwu felt this was a joke and had his ass handed over to him

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ngadaAwo: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
techmo:
No wonder they lost
[/s]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by BastardWike: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

A coward dies many times before their actual death. Biafrans fought a war because they had the dignity to die fighting for what they believe in, than be crushed without any resistance and that's what courageous people do. However, everyone knows that Wasterners want oduduwa like kilode but they're too afraid to fight for it yet they continue to lament and cry everyday. Why not be brave like the Igbos and fight for the Oduduwa every one of you dream of in their bedrooms?

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jneutron4000: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Shut up o, many countries supported Biafra in fact France was Biafra backbone, immediately France stop their support, Ojukwu ran away. You think biafra fought without allies too. Beating your chest for nothing.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by BastardWike: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

No wonder they lost....and 3 million Biafrans had to starve to death..

Look at the rigid design , Ojukwu felt this was a joke

They lost to the combined firepower of Britain, Russia, Egypt, Chad, Niger and their puppet Nigeria. However, they stood their ground and fought like men even when the odds were overwhelmingly against them. That's the stuff of great men and that is what you wasterners can never muster the courage to do!!

105 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.