Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95120 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
I am also very amused when Some say Igbos had no empire.

There was no real threat. No need for empire.

The only existential threat almost created Biafra.

Greece didn't plan to have an empire, they enjoyed their separate independent small states and freedom.

But when a threat came from Persia, it resulted in a mighty Greek empire that came to Its peak under Alexander the great.

It's not too different from the Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jopiper(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is superficially super
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

that's a Yoruba territory sir,
if it also sure you please go to aba or Onitsha and be claiming jagaban there to see if you will not run with only half of ur boxers

lolzzzz

But you and your people claimed Yorubas are weak physically, they are not as strong as Igbos and I told you to put it into practice.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.

Are you not ashamed that the largest and most populous black nation on earth at peace time cannot feed it's population, refine it's own crude oil, or make it own weapons...

We need to keep sentiments aside and face the ugly truth otherwise we can never move forward. If the Biafrans can make that in war-time when bombs were dropping here and there, back in the late 60's... Just imagine what they can do to Nigeria today when they stand up. marriage is not by force...

Everyone acknowledges that Nigeria is a dying giant as everyday we keep seeing the absurd by public officers. If PMB can sign-off refining of crude oil to ��Niger Republic while he has failed to make the 4 giant refineries to work, then you really got to have your heads examined as Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by felzokugo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:
Eku oriire naa. Start another war nah so that you can build another armoured tank. Let’s see how many hundreds of Biafrans will be left.
U talk b4 u think. U myt wanna wash dat brain of urs sir.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

If the Yoruba army you claimed were weak and subjugated by the Dahomey army are nothing, isnt it shameful to the Igbos that the same Yorubas destroyed and brought Igbos to their knees during the civil war?
What is wrong with this one?
Did we have any issues with you people? Oga we fought with the North, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and UAR not you weaklings.
Oga go and look for your mates in Benin Republic

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin grin monkey brainlet, even when physical strength was a thing we were already fighting wars when you guys were still figuring how to wear cloths.....these days we really don't need physical strength, we'll use our deplomatic skills to get a hellfire missile from the US and drop it on your flathe@ds.... BOOM, final solution
you don't need to rely on USA to help you send missiles, do it yourself. Igbos can construct missiles on their own without any help from USA. We have made in Aba guns, made in Aba Pump action, made in Aba Ak47 in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by osuulola(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
abbaemma:
true, it is a child of essential necessity at a time and once again that time has come, Believe me.
Until those floating these ideal learn diplomacy, it will be in the pipes. You can't blackmail people to freedom.
The civil Rights movement is a good example to learn from.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram
Having allies is part of warfare,even the almighty USA does same. Your Biafra had it's own allies during the war.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:
am not talking about soldiers. Leave soldiers out of this. Soldiers will not interfere. It will be only Igbo vs yoruba' man to man.

I swear the afonjas will run 440,
I can even sense their back heels touching their back heads with fleeing anxiety as we speak.

all they are good at is noise making.
just leave a typical Igbo man with one useless afonja and see him begging with all his lives for mercy.

because within just 2 minutes of the fight all his brown looking teeth's are blown off with hot blows.

lolzzzzz

I just can't stop laughing here peeps

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Xxx123xxx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them
.. Very true that is why "the east" is the Tech and industrial hub of Nigeria, Africa and the the World.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

just imagine thousands against just one small community,

but still yet they stood their grounds for 3 cocking years!

in short we biafrans are strong.

am sure the afonjas will surrender if they where the one.
they will surrender berely even 3 weeks of the war.

lolzzzz

You guys weren't fighting, you were basically surviving eating lizards and cockroaches. grin the saving grace was when Ojukuwu fled like a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by legallyminded: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

billions of dollars will be pumped to the igbos if Nigeria think it fit to fight Igbo's again.

a nuclear bomb will be dropped if any of such happens again

so Nigerians should please think twice

You know what? Save your breath and allow them continue babbling

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
CSTRR:
I am also very amused when Some say Igbos had no empire.

There was no real threat. No need for empire.

The only existential threat almost created Biafra.

Greece didn't plan to have an empire, they enjoyed their separate independent small states and freedom.

But when a threat came from Persia, it resulted in a mighty Greek empire that came to Its peak under Alexander the great.

It's not too different from the Igbo.

Go and read about every great nation you've seen, they always had an empire and a vibrant military and economic structures.

Hausa have always had great empires and likewise the Yorubas, Igbos have never had any empire recorded in their history.

Surely, Yorubas are meant to be great.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onyemaya:
you don't need to rely on USA to help you send missiles, do it yourself. Igbos can construct missiles on their own without any help from USA. We have made in Aba guns made in Aba Pump action, made in Aba Ak47 in Igboland

This why you guys you guys aren't that bright grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Vanzcharles(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
gidgiddy:
Thats true. Egbema is rich in oil so the Biafrans built make shift back room refineries all over Egbema from where they collected crude oil and refined it into petrol and diesel. Egbema supplied Biafra with all its petrol and diesel.

After the war, they took the oil producing part of Egbema and put it into Rivers state( Egbema Ndoni LGA) and left the non oil producing areas of Egbema in Imo state(Ohaji-Egbema LGA)

You are getting it wrong!! Biafra then was not just igbos but eastern Nigeria. So they all belonged as one entity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

Cynthia, Biko, let's collabo. I'm ready to go house to house to campaign for Igbo presidency. Just say yes !

you better start doing it now.
lolzzz
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Culled from the beerfrain history museum grin
Actually there is a pictorial illustration of it. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by legallyminded: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You people chestbeat a lot. This Below was extracted from Wikipedia.

"Biafra's declaration of independence from Nigeria resulted in civil war between Biafra and Nigeria. Biafra was formally recognised by
Gabon, Haiti , Ivory Coast , Tanzania , and Zambia . Other nations, which did not give official recognition but provided support and assistance to Biafra, included France , Spain , Portugal ,
Norway , Rhodesia, South Africa , and Vatican City. [a] Biafra received aid from non-state actors , including Joint Church Aid, Holy Ghost Fathers of Ireland, [3] and under their direction
Caritas International , [4] and U.S. Catholic Relief Services"

Was military support included there? Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Vanzcharles(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Just shut it with the lies Kanu told you because I am well learned and have quite an idea of Biafra war from the start to Philip efiongs call to surrender after disgrace of a soldier called Ojukwu fled

You have no idea. I have a first count evidence who was a survivor. My aunty died in d war.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Ezmans: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
genesishouse:

Little mind is talking here. Try to go to war with Chad and see if the nepotism and corruption in Nigeria system will not be a walkover for that small nation. You think you have a country in your little mind?. Nigeria is finished, see how bandits and boko is ravaging the whole north, where are your military men and weapons?
only Chad I'll finish them
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
obalize:

Are you not ashamed that the largest and most populous black nation on earth at peace time cannot feed it's population, refine it's own crude oil, or make it own weapons...

We need to keep sentiments aside and face the ugly truth otherwise we can never move forward. If the Biafrans can make that in war-time when bombs were dropping here and there, back in the late 60's... Just imagine what they can do to Nigeria today when they stand up. marriage is not by force...

Everyone acknowledges that Nigeria is a dying giant as everyday we keep seeing the absurd by public officers. If PMB can sign-off refining of crude oil to ��Niger Republic while he has failed to make the 4 giant refineries to work, then you really got to have your heads examined as Nigerians..

nawa....you people sabi to make noise sha....

oya,declare war already and get your utopia biafra....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by legallyminded: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
Any small thing, lowlifes will turn tribal...

A simple and deep post about how Nigeria has failed woefully to learn about self sufficiency as a key part of massive development and economic growth, has been turned to a pointless, idiotic, and moronic tribal war among imbeciles!!!

I hope most of the people commenting here don't make up the mindset of the majority of the voting population... If so, this nation is doomed eternally!!!

Shame on you all!!!

Fool!
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrouble:

SHUT UP THERE AFONJA!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You are getting it wrong!! Biafra then was not just igbos but eastern Nigeria. So they all belonged as one entity.

please where did you get your own history from Mr impi?

am kind of wandering maybe your history teacher died just last week that's why you are misinformed like this.

the biafrans where only Igbo's please grow up oooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

What is wrong with this one?
Did we have any issues with you people? Oga with fought with the North, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and UAR not you weaklings.
Oga go and look for your mates in Benin Republic

Didirin of the highest order ! Lol.

You had no business with us and yet you invaded Yoruba land through ore, you equally bombed Lagos before the Yorubas decided to put you in your place.

Abeg, stop using your selective memory.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Iyremafunwa: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Truth will always be told.

I stand with you sir.

Let's learn and make our dear country great.

Igbo or not Igbo.
There is word in the word.

Let's not despise the truth.

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by emonis88: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:
In Biafra, Africa Died~~Fredrick Forsyth.
Each time I watch any documentary on Biafra or read books about its technological advancement as far back as late 1960's when Africa was still known as the Dark continent, I feel like shedding tears on the missed opportunities.

So sad.
there is still an opportunity to learn n advance those feats of those days. D only albertrous is tribalism n hate, even on Nairaland Nigerians cant speak with one voice , n the hate for that region of Nigeria ,by other regions is palpable even on this platform, that hate I must say is keeping alot from our country. if only, only if.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Onyemaya: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

I swear the afonjas will run 440,
I can even sense their back heels touching their back heads with fleeing anxiety as we speak.

all they are good at is noise making.
just leave a typical Igbo man with one useless afonja and see him begging with all his lives for mercy.

because within just 2 minutes of the fight all his brown looking teeth's are blow off with hot blows.

lolzzzzz

I just can't stop laughing here peeps
don't mind them. We need to fight each other to settle our differences

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Esanboy111(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Most people here just shouting Nigeria Nigeria. The truth is only the Hausa-Fulani and maybe the Yoruba’s are still putting their heart as Nigerians. Other tribes are waiting for little fight to interrupt before you will know what they really have in heart. I’m an Edo man and I will tell you if fight should come up now it will be we against enemies that don’t want us to have peace. This not 1970’s everybody eyes don open

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You have no idea. I have a first count evidence who was a survivor. My aunty died in d war.
Dint tell me you are taking that guy serious. He is a notorious Igbo serial hater. He is still alive today thanks to the Igbo hate propelling him
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

Actually there is a pictorial illustration of it.
Lol grin

Yes the Dahomey amazons were brave warriors....but still we conquered the kingdom..... Tell me one military conquest of the igbos

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.