Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95030 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

See what ordinary truth made a grown man with girlfriends do.
Mehn, fear truth oh

This is incoherent, kindly tell us your military achievements and stop bragging with dahomey like a pathetic bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Passionate1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

you talk like a road side mechanic

Thank God a road side mechanic is still somebody. As long as I'm not doing social distancing with my brain, I'm home and dry.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

lolzzz

You know, we could have this conversation privately.... I could actually support an igbo presidency, but you have to at least convince me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogwumgbe:

Your write up indicates that your ignorance cannot be compared with human species except monkeys. In your myopic reasoning, Chinese investing all over the world would have only stayed back in China and develop their Country. Some people are not worthy of any attention at all. You idiots that hate igbos out of nothing but just pure jealousy, I prefer to be in one Country with Bokoharam than to share the same Country with you sworn enemies of igbo progress. Just go and sit down, lily livered idiot that have never tried commom coup despite their many high rank army officers. Region of weeping Generals talking where igbos that faced the world powers in the war are talking. Just go and sleep in your brown roof infested cursed under developed towns. Shameless idiots that cannot not reclaim kwara State coming here to make noise, If I were you, I would not venture open my mouth. Idiots that their own person Abiole that won the election point black were denied Presidency in broad day light yet they couldn't do anything about it not to talk of even to venture into war. Cowards pretending as Peace makers.

small time now kwara state will be declared a northern state.

abokis are even renaming places there in kwara state.

let them come and try that shit in the east if they will not run forgetting all their cows and sheep's

lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by legallyminded: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Arindin!

What could that support have be? very insensitive

You're very foolish, was military support not specifically stated when talking about Nigeria and her allies during the civil war

Your brain is dysfunctional

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GidiCars: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:
most of the imports gadgets we use in Nigeria are been imported by the igbos,

from phones to laptops to building materials
etc you can name it all

Any business an igbo person is into in the SW, there's a YORUBA man in that business. This means you're shortening his profits. It's not like you manufacture the products, anyone can import anything into the country. You import using FX generated in nigeria. What can you use to generate FX in igbo land again and what do you lots contribute to the country? You're just economic refugees here in the SW who run away from their region, claiming they developed our region while leaving yours in shambles. We don't want you here, and since you don't want to learn from history, you'll face what your parents faced.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Passionate1:

grin grin grin since when did Europeans become igbos.... Oh, the white dude must be a jew grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
For your little mind, you think say Nigeria go fit face Biafra without help?. Nigeria had to go and get Egypt, the then soviet Union, England, chad, Niger, Cameroon and Morocco to face Biafra. Tribalism don affect una brain. You people can't think straight. If Nigeria is powerful, let Nigeria defeat boko haram
Gbam wink

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Chinny024(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
LIKE FOR IGBO SHARE FOR NIGERIA

IGBO MMA MMA NU!!!

IGBO KWENU!!!

KWENU!!!

KWEZUE NUE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by picklighthouse: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Former Nigerian Special adviser Reno Omokiri. Posted this on his Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIT1HHKB9Lk/?igshid=d39u923t6nsp

This is a man who tells the truth as it is.

May Nigeria always experience peace and prosperity. Amen.

Everybody built something. The East built tanks, bombs and guns. Southwest built Cocoa house, TV Stations and University. The North built the Groundnut Pyramids 100 years ago.

Joining hands to build Nigeria is the project we should be talking about. Let's face the future we belong to not the past we have left behind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
GidiCars:

Any business an igbo person is into in the SW, there's a YORUBA man in that business. This means you're shortening his profits. It's not like you manufacture the products, anyone can import anything into the country. You import using FX generated in nigeria. What can you use to generate FX in igbo land again and what do you lots contribute to the country? You're just economic refugees here in the SW who run away from their region, claiming they developed our region while leaving yours in shambles. We don't want you here, and since you don't want to learn from history, you'll face what your parents faced.

all this Yoruba's and their 10 naira tomato and pepper selling business,

the Igbo's are far more advanced than you when it comes to business even in your own fathers land called lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

small time now kwara state will be declared a northern state.

abokis are even renaming places there in kwara state.

let them come and try that shit in the east if they will not run forgetting all their cows and sheep's

lolzzz

Hausa/fulani didn't conquer kwara, Afonja made a pact with them and they backstabbed him, the Yoruba's in the state still holds political sway tho.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

Thank God a road side mechanic is still somebody. As long as I'm not doing social distancing with my brain, I'm home and dry.

lolzzz
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You know, we could have this conversation privately.... I could actually support an igbo presidency, but you have to at least convince me....

hmm,
so you can milk me dry before 2023,
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Anyways if war breaks out between nigeria and biafra today I'd sell arms to both sides, at least to make it fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

This is incoherent, kindly tell us your military achievements and stop bragging with dahomey like a pathetic bitch grin
So beating Nigeria blue black in combat most notably at Abagana (a fight so one sided it was termed Abagana Massacre) is not an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

hmm,
so you can milk me dry before 2023,

Cynthia... With that ass of yours, you'll be the one milking me till 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by shegra58: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Don't let hatred and tribalism cloud your mind. Who gave us weapons during the war ?, who gave us money during the war, even when Food was being brought to us, the plane was shut down yet we held our ground. Why not research rather than coming here to display ignorance. Name the countries that fought on the side of Biafra, i am waiting.
Stop saying what you don't know kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

So beating Nigeria blue black in combat most notably at Abagana (a fight so one sided it was termed Abagana Massacre) is not an achievement?

Jesus.... you're bragging on a lost war were 3million of your kin died, i give up grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Hausa/fulani didn't conquer kwara, Afonja made a pact with them and they backstabbed him, the Yoruba's in the state still holds political sway tho.

who told you that?

sooner or later now you guys will be chased out of your own lands with cutlasses

lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GidiCars: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

So twitter is now your source an base of argument lol.
I said it that after men (Biafra and the caliphate) are done fighting, Women (Yorubas) will tell stories to the extent of using Kemi Olunloyo blog as source and reference. I never thought you people can descend so low as to use Twitter for source and reference.
Shame on you people

I've heard this same narrative from different ND people in real life. Most of those guys hate igbos with so much passion. They tell me how you killed their leaders and tried to take control of their resources. You also wanted to control the West, but YORUBAs were wise enough to decipher your sinister plans and fought back. If you didn't try to come into our region, we might have stayed out of the war.

Nzeogwu, ironsi, Zik and many other Easterners tried to rule the West under the guise of one nigeria cause the east is never enough for you lots.

When you're ready to declare Biafra, tell your political leaders to support you. We not the ones holding you from declaring your Republic. On the ND ports, it's cause of the militants issue that made usage of their ports not feasible, it's not cause of YORUBAs. I'd love for the ND ports to function well so you guys can get the hell out of our space We don't want you here .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Cynthia... With that ass of yours, you'll be the one milking me till 2023...

lolzzz,
please that's not true ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
cynthia500:

who told you that?

sooner or later now you guys will be chased out of your own lands with cutlasses

lolzzz

Still I love your ass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Farki:

I know I am engaging a fool who makes up his own version of history to massage his nagging inferiority complex.

Maybe your fear of women is why your Lord and savior dressed like one when he abandoned his people to flee to the Ivory Coast.
I don't know why Fools always think everybody is part of them.
Mr fool, what has happened has happened. No amount of history re-writing can change the fact that Dahomey women defeated and raped Oyo soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by shegra58: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

if Biafra was that good Ojukwu would never run to Abidjan to take cover grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Passionate1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin grin since when did Europeans become igbos.... Oh, the white dude must be a jew grin
Cool it bro!

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ukaegbuagbai: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
point of correction nigeria did not defeated Biafra, but the world did

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Farki: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know why Fools always think everybody is part of them.
Mr fool, what has happened has happened. No amount of history re-writing can change the fact that Dahomey women defeated and raped Oyo soldiers

If that helps you sleep at night you're free to deceive yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Jesus.... you're bragging on a lost war were 3million of your kin died, i give up grin
Look at the picture again and tell me who is the man.
We post pictures of defeated soldiers while Nigeria post pictures of starving children.
This speaks so much of Valor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by cynthia500(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Still I love your ass grin

watttttttt
lolzzzzz
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bkayyy: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
shegra58:
if Biafra was that good Ojukwu would never run to Abidjan to take cover grin
He went there so that others can eat nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.