Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95339 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Stop talking like an illiterate... Benin as at 1967 was already a part of Nigeria and had no standing army of its own...

How do u expect it to defend itself..

Try and make use of ur brain

Empire ko, empirical analysis ni
... Mtcheew

don min am....

awon cheast beaters....

they are not even ashamed to defeat somebody that was not even ready to fight sef....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

Since men have learned to shoot without missing, Ekene the bird has learned to fly without perching.

Do me I do you, man no go vex

Until man's get shot for trespassing grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Emulate ginni?
Mabizela:
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Myhusband(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

this ya uploading got me laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
Emulate ginni?

emulate get rich or die trying....

kiki....
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Etinosa1234: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

don min am....

awon cheast beaters....

they are not even ashamed to defeat somebody that was not even ready to fight sef....

Most reports say that they passed through Benin with little resistance... But this ipobians will not let us hear word
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GidiCars: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bkayyy:

You think we will leave Lagos and South West?
Keep decieving yourself. The Romans, Arabs, Han, Greeks , Persians, Turks and all successful tribes did not become great by being confined to one geographical space.
We know this. Plus money controls everything including leadership of any place

My dear, this is Africa not the West. Here in Africa, we take tribes seriously. That's why South Africans can easily oust outsiders and nothing would happen because their tribes men would support them.

When push comes to shove, YORUBAs would come together as one and carry out ethnic cleansing in the region. After northerners, na Una be next wey we go put for una place. There's serious underground work going on, amotekun na small thing self, Una go still see better. A time would come you won't be able to vote in the SW. Na small small e go happen. Your ancestors no do pass like this and they chop and Wells, even the North would tell you their side of the story.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Most reports say that they passed through Benin with little resistance... But this ipobians will not let us hear word

don mind them....

who were they even fighting sef....??

many didnt even knew what was going on....

while the war was raging in south south,lagos was like nothing is going on....

this people like to cheast beat too much....you would think they would have cheast pains by now....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Even ikwere rejected you yet you are hoping on Ijaws and other seaside tribe

Eyah

cry. Wahala for who. No get sea oo
But guy you're stupid o. He's showing you evidence and instead of you to counter him with facts you're chanting carelessly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reno really knows this people's mumu bottom grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Meti99(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Enough of all these noises...
It's time we come together to fight a common goal and not all these helpless stories
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Reno really knows this people's mumu bottom grin

If you really want to press Igbos mumu button, try and massage their ego, tell them they are what they are not, and they will call you god.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Reno sometimes likes to mostly press and thump Igbo people's mumu button.

Most of those dilapidated world war weapons were smuggled to biafrans by France.

Ask Reno and some undiscerning people who still say these things where the biafrans got metals,steel etc to build it and they will begin to look down at their feet.

.Read this by French investigative journalists...

https://amp.rfi.fr/en/africa/20170525-how-france-armed-biafras-bid-break-nigeria
You're asking where biafrans got metals? Do you realise that the Bini empire started using metals (bronze) before the rest of the world? You guys underestimate your fellow Africans
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ezechi24(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
BastardWike:

You're just another ignorant Jon Snow, you know nothing!!

It is on record that Egyptians and Syrian pilots were the ones straffing Biafran soldiers and civilians!

It is on record that tens of thousands of Chadians and Nigeriens were drafted into the Nigerian army to fight Biafrans!

It is on record through WikiLeaks on how the then prime minister of Britain was sending shiploads of tanks and other ammunitions to Nigeria. It was so much that he had to be sending them covertly so that the press won't know what was going on!

It is record that Nigeria had to dash Cameroun Bakassi peninsula just for them to block Biafrans and help the British secure the blockade!

I can go on and on to least so many others!!!

oga leave that nonentity... he knows nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

If you really want to press Igbos mumu button, try and massage their ego, tell them they are what they are not, and they will call you god.

chai....its very easy....politicians always press it....

nawa....
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by ezechi24(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
jneutron4000:
Na u get your mouth. cheesy. Make Satan push una get confrontation with Yoruba, you go know say no be by mouth. grin

hahahaha....coming from someone Hausa's kill in dozens anytime there is confrontation.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
tsdarkside:

chai....its very easy....politicians always press it....

nawa....

Na those Northerners know how to do it pass, and lately, aunty Kemi Olunloyo before trailer decided to park in their midst.

Let Reno Omokri handle with their mumu breast small.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

Na those Northerners know how to do it pass, and lately, aunty Kemi Olunloyo before trailer decided to park in their midst.

Let Reno Omokri handle with their mumu breast small.

oh well,its business as usual to press igbo mumu button....

they plenty fah....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Taye4j: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
ezechi24:

hahahaha....coming from someone Hausa's kill in dozens anytime there is confrontation.

Na u dey go North we Hausa dey kill anyhow.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
haha....cownunu sef....everybody want a share of igbo people.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Danielfx(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Don't let hatred and tribalism cloud your mind. Who gave us weapons during the war ?, who gave us money during the war, even when Food was being brought to us, the plane was shut down yet we held our ground. Why not research rather than coming here to display ignorance. Name the countries that fought on the side of Biafra, i am waiting.
Biafrans got help too, research well, ref "There was a country" by Chinua Achebe.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by tsdarkside(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
igbos are so disorganised and confused....many people trying to do it their way....

nobody knows who to talk to sef when you wan talk to them....

who....??
ohaneze,ipob,jew group,elders,their obi....??
who....??

chai....
wahala people....

thats why its soo easy to manipulate them....
biafra will not work....war will break out....

na asari they wan mess with....??
a muslim....?? after they openly show they dont like muslims....??
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Dpharisee: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

let the war be one on one, that is Igbos vs Nigerians let's see who wins...

or Igbos vs hausasfulani
or Igbos vs yoruba
or Igbos vs minority tribes (the ones that hate Igbos) combined together...

Nigeria is still one because of our investments scattered all over the country, if you no no know it now.
Please change Hausa Fulani to Hausa or Fulani, don't fall into that political contraption, they are 2 different tribes and ethnic groups
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Vanzcharles(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I really don't give two shits about biafran false history... I only involve myself with your women.
Its not a false story you can use the web slowpoke.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by mrkunlex(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
ogwumgbe:

Your write up indicates that your ignorance cannot be compared with human species except monkeys. In your myopic reasoning, Chinese investing all over the world would have only stayed back in China and develop their Country. Some people are not worthy of any attention at all. You idiots that hate igbos out of nothing but just pure jealousy, I prefer to be in one Country with Bokoharam than to share the same Country with you sworn enemies of igbo progress. Just go and sit down, lily livered idiot that have never tried commom coup despite their many high rank army officers. Region of weeping Generals talking where igbos that faced the world powers in the war are talking. Just go and sleep in your brown roof infested cursed under developed towns. Shameless idiots that cannot not reclaim kwara State coming here to make noise, If I were you, I would not venture open my mouth. Idiots that their own person Abiole that won the election point black were denied Presidency in broad day light yet they couldn't do anything about it not to talk of even to venture into war. Cowards pretending as Peace makers.
wail no more now. Oga why are you crying, if what he said pain you then go and die now
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Its not a false story you can use the web slowpoke.

Yeah I know, ipob brainlets also publish their falsehood online, stop quoting me monkey.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Point of correction.. u guys didn't fight any tough battle getting to ore... So quit that nonsense trash of cOnQUerinG
There was no battle to fight.

No group would have been able to stop them on their own.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

grin I swear.... It's the best way to market to them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Taye4j:

You were not conquering nada. They gave you their trust and you betrayed them, just like the Hausas when they betrayed Afonja and took Ilorin from him.

If you were to stand toe to toe with them, you go hear am.

I don't want to go into issues of trust or distrusts

No southern group had the logistics to defeat that Biafra army alone.

This was not a time of bows, cutlass and arrows.

Which other southern group can produce a local armoured tank given the circumstances.?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Vanzcharles(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Yeah I know, ipob brainlets also publish their falsehood online, stop quoting me monkey.

Okay. Just watch and enjoy your ban.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Okay. Just watch and enjoy your ban.

grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by CSTRR: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Stop talking like an illiterate... Benin as at 1967 was already a part of Nigeria and had no standing army of its own...

How do u expect it to defend itself..

Try and make use of ur brain

Empire ko, empirical analysis ni
... Mtcheew
Biafra was also a part of NIgeria.
It had no military.

Everything it had, it created from scratch by itself.

A major disadvantage, actually.

You are talking as if it was a war between two sovereign countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.