Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand (941 Views)

Is It True That Before A Man Loves You,He Must First Abuse And Make You Sad? / What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? / Why Do Girls Feel They're Doing You A Favor When You Have Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Sometimes we don't have to have alot before we can make someone happy. Lets use this thread to help ourselves. Quote any issue of someone you feel you can help which may go a long way in making a person's week and of course God bless us as we do so.
Not only church we should be paying or giving out things because of self interest desire from God. Helping a brother or sister may even touch God faster. Who knows
Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Sonnobax15(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn,long story.........

It's definitely gonna be well someday cha as we hustle on cheesy

Tho the hustle hasn't been easy but guyman gat push on........ The kind of help that I need right now en, chaiiii grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Lawlab249: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by caesymore(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Life ain't easy ,lost my Mum a year ago, this month is her birthday 22nd to be précised. No minute passes by that I do not think of her demise , but these days have been hard, the incident leading to her death, the last discussions keeps playing on Higher definition in my mind. Mhen.. I know life happened to use but I feel no human should be allowed to feel such pain I feel must times I feel robed and blessed by the Most High.
My Pain for Life embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by TheGiftedOne(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2021
I want to learn how to trade Bitcoin with the Chinese, I need the link. I can't continue to trade lows and highs in Binance alone. I need to perfect arbitrage. I need help... I'm seriously begging. Biko help a fellow. Economy bad!!!!

Whoever is there that can help should know that I understand how to show appreciation. I'm not tight fisted normally not to talk of to someone who has shown me the way...

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Parrie(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2021
1 thousand only

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by brosom(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Got a roll in a job I've been looking for,

U know 9ja way na, Ego must exchange hands for it to happen, have half of it, the rest is what I don't. undecided

I believe God if it's mine, then he'll provide.

God bless everyone here Hoping on one thing or there other, never relent, helps on the way this week, Amen...!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by chatinent: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Just wanna work out of Nigeria. cry Working so hard here and it isn't paying.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Toktee(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders,, sometimes in 2017 i came here with this same ID soliciting for financial assistance to be able to pay school fees for that's was my first year in the university, the school increase school fees from 25 thousands to 93 thousands for non indigenes that year.... I was insulted, called names like scammer and all that,I got nothing but was able to sale some of my properties to raised the money.
I am in final year now the school have increased fees again to 95k for non indigenes while 50k for indigenes.
The 93k in 2017 was the first payment as fresher but the 95k now for tuition fees per session.
But this time I don't think i can swim through without help, the money is too much.

I need help.

0448924934,gtbnk pls help a brother.

The school is IBBU lapai, in Niger state.

This is subject to verification.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by xpressionx(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by 1onebigman(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2021
So sad,no job, looking for a job,I mean I really really need a job,have bills to pay but how do I if I don't get a job, please someone connect us to a job , God is Alive hope dey

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Lastpharoah33: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2021
1onebigman:
So sad,no job, looking for a job,I mean I really really need a job,have bills to pay but how do I if I don't get a job, please someone connect us to a job , God is Alive hope dey

If you were in onitsha,I would have replaced myself with you...na loader job o, I had a little misunderstanding with the management.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Lastpharoah33: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Naija na survival of the fittest...

I know how many times I ve contemplated suicide but somehow (you heard me), somehow I shaked it off and keep grinding.

Till we meet in the promised Land

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by tiredNigerian30: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Sometimes we don't have to have alot before we can make someone happy. Lets use this thread to help ourselves. Quote any issue of someone you feel you can help which may go a long way in making a person's week and of course God bless us as we do so.
Not only church we should be paying or giving out things because of self interest desire from God. Helping a brother or sister may even touch God faster. Who knows

Dropped out of the University cos of funds. I'm 30 now and I want to learn a trade
Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Toktee(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Good morning Nairalanders,, sometimes in 2017 i came here with this same ID soliciting for financial assistance to be able to pay school fees for that's was my first year in the university, the school increase school fees from 25 thousands to 93 thousands for non indigenes that year.... I was insulted, called names like scammer and all that,I got nothing but was able to sale some of my properties to raised the money.
I am in final year now the school have increased fees again to 95k for non indigenes while 50k for indigenes.
The 93k in 2017 was the first payment as fresher but the 95k now for tuition fees per session.
But this time I don't think i can swim through without help, the money is too much.

I need help.

0448924934,gtbnk pls help a brother.

The school is IBBU lapai, in Niger state.

This is subject to verification.
Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
I'm broke

1 Like

Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by 4reala(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts That Can Get You Any Nigerian Girl / If Bae Or Boo Just Got An Admission Into The University, Pls Break Up / Righteousness2's Obsession With Wars And Everything Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.