Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (56412 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Actress Stella Damasus Remembers Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin After 15 Years / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by GraceAndPeace: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Nmezor(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
May his soul keep resting on
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by AbijaJ: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
It seems her marriage with Daniel has packed up.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Perfecttouchade: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rest on Jaiye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Kingpele(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Is well ,after I've remarried
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by hola106(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Only God can judge the killer of my big bros rest on k hanger i love you bro
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by happney65: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Chicago213:
That guy's father used to be one of the richest men in Nigeria in the 70s and 80s... The late Chief Olu Aboderin!

Yeah..He owned the Punch Newspaper..Jaiye's sister is Wunmi Obe,Wife to Tunde Obe.I don't really know what stella did to the family..She went to hell when he died. She married one Nzeribe I think and later divorced him to now be currently with Daniel

I wish her the best.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by rocknation62(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Beautiful woman, even at 40s u still look pretty, beaut runs in her vein. Not all this ndi Yoruba women with only big breast and yansh, bleaching their lives out

You are far from sense & sense is far from you

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by zudozz: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
women dey collect pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........nty pryk for this their lifetime n e no dey be them like anything!
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
rocknation62:

You are far from sense & sense is far from you
Lolssss, but na true talk na, egbomi check it very well na
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by GGirll: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
He was so young. I wonder what took him if not a car accident.

He slumped n died while playing tennis or something so I read then. May his soul rest on in peace. Stella is really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by stayclearofme: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Beautiful woman, even at 40s u still look pretty, beaut runs in her vein. Not all this ndi Yoruba women with only big breast and yansh, bleaching their lives out
Those yeye moderators will not see this!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Zurich1844(f): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
happney65:

Yeah..He owned the Punch Newspaper..Jaiye's sister is Wunmi Obe,Wife to Tunde Obe.I don't really know what stella did to the family..She went to hell when he died. She married one Nzeribe I think and later divorced him to now be currently with Daniel

I wish her the best.
The marriage with Daniel has since packed up. Stella character jare!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by friendl: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is well my dear ,GOD is your strength
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Solidkay(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
what stop u for morning forever why remarries u kill your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman

RIP English

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Cantonese: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
what stop u for morning forever why remarries u kill your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman

Even the simplest of written English, you failed it.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by technicallyrich(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
these derty prostitutee, always looking for people husbans to snatch.
cheap ashawwo.
thunderr strike you and that your roten towto.
fooll
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bunnatex(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Solidkay:

RIP English

Shut up. It's not his indigenous language. So he ain't perfect just like you.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bunnatex(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cantonese:

Even the simplest of written English, you failed it.

Shut up. It's not his indigenous language. So he ain't perfect just like you.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wish there is sincerity in the remembrance and not for a media stunt

That it is not known, is the reason why we should not judge. Her loss, therefore her remembrance.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by duduade: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
gimakon:
Today way she remember am. Hmm..
Make i sha no talk..

Loool

She fully concentrated on the remembrance this year o

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by duduade: 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
happney65:

I wish her the best.

Marriage to Daniel long pack up o...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by SenorFax(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
One day, you will try to remember someone you love, and people will call it stunt

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by marsup: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
cardiac arrest.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by peacettw: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
duduade:

Marriage to Daniel long pack up o...

How can you be sure of this? There is nothing to support it in the news
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by kenodrill: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Hi dear
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Skmoda360(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
chatinent:
I love this lady.
Go and marry her now undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by duduade: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
peacettw:

How can you be sure of this? There is nothing to support it in the news

It's a stale news o...

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by SenorFax(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
The same reason your people kept going there to marry the same Yoruba women.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Chicago213(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:
these derty prostitutee, always looking for people husbans to snatch.
cheap ashawwo.
thunderr strike you and that your roten towto.
fooll

Guy what's your problem Did she do anything personal to u??
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by petitejolie(f): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
nope he collapsed while playing basket ball during leisure

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
duduade:

Loool

She fully concentrated on the remembrance this year o

U notice that thing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.