Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (56413 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Actress Stella Damasus Remembers Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin After 15 Years / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by grandlexuz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bluezy13:

Maureen was the wicked side chick that snatched Tony from Stella by diabolical means and Stella was maltreated in her own home even with pregnancy.
I think Stella was even the one who brought Maureen into the house.

It was in that maltreatment that she... Stella started singing that song...
"Onye kewara anyi o...
Onye kewara anyi o...
Love mu oooo ifunanya..."

You are getting it all wrong. Like I said Stella doesn't feature in Christ in me. Although I am from Cameroon I was a big fan of Nollywood then. Most films then made sense; released in two parts. Good story line and a lesson to be learned.

Back to the movie Christ in Me the main actress is Maureen Silva. She just disappeared from the limelight . It is even hard to see a decent picture of her online.

The wicked friend is Thelma played by Pascaline Edwards a Ghanaian actress who featured in many Nollywood films then. You could tell from her accent though that she is Ghanaian.

Starring in the movie are Tony Umez, Ngozi Ezeonu, Maureen Silva, Pascaline Edwards (Ghana) Shola Sobowale, Kwame Owusu Ansah (Another good Ghanaian actor who died in 2008), Afam Okereke (A prolific director but acted in this movie) . The movie director was Sunday Nnajuide.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
He was so young. I wonder what took him if not a car accident.

He suffered cardiac arrest while playing a game of basketball with his friends.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by segun18(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wish there is sincerity in the remembrance and not for a media stunt

My sister haha! Why now? Pls empathise wth the family pls.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by kenzysmith: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
amiebola:

May God forgive you
Amen
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Olarewaju89: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
[s]
kenzysmith:
u killed your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman
[/s]

Ha! How did you know?

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rebekah029:
pretty lady

Good make-up artist. grin
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Dchampion65: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
u killed your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman

Be human now.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Dchampion65: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:
these derty prostitutee, always looking for people husbans to snatch.
cheap ashawwo.
thunderr strike you and that your roten towto.
fooll

When a fool keeps his mouth people will think he is wise
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by HabibGwen230(f): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Frolicking with Daniel all the while,now its Jaiye's remembrance.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by bendike: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
He was so young. I wonder what took him if not a car accident.
Heart attack while playing squash, basket ball or volleyball, can't remember the exact sport.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Cantonese: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bunnatex:

Shut up. It's not his indigenous language. So he ain't perfect just like you.

Mumu like you. If he could not write in English, wouldn't he have been better off writing in his indeginous language?

Even you, fake Mr. American (ain't) English, minding your business would have been better for you.

MUNTULA!
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by adexyone(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Solidkay:

RIP English
grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by mamajaz(f): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Quality20:
She need to move on by getting a young man to marry her

She had 3 men after Jaye. Last we heard was with Daniel Ademinokan which we watched the parking up videos on you tube here and there.... courtesy of the many you tubers.

I think there's something Jaye was to her that others couldn't be. I so pity her because she's seen and gone through a lot.

Of a truth like Yorubas do say: iku oko, oshi obinrin.

The death of the husband impoverishes the wife.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by donatus101(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
There is an undertone of Promiscuity about this woman. Only men with an eagle's eye can see it. This is the type of woman you might want to avoid while considering a wife. N.b I am not trying to judge her though
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by tarantino1: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
petitejolie:
This man really loved this woman as in ehnnnn he loved her so much. But i dont know why his family doesn't like her. Even wunmi obe made it obvious on TV. I watched with my two eyes dey were been interviewed in a house where d family gathered and Stella was sobbing so loud and wunmi was like someone please take her inside she's disturbing us with one kind of expression like she's irritated with d cry and she continued responding to the interviewer. I was in secondary school den but from den on i said to myself i wont marry a man whose family dont like me for any reason lailai...except God himself tells me to. With all this of and on marriages she's been having, dey will probably be saying shebi i tell una...left for wunmi she was ready to drag her in public but maybe dey said dey should let go . only God knows. And Kate henshaw was really there for Stella ehnnn... But whatever happened i know and even they know that jaiye and Stella loved each other . no one is perfect.

See story. Abeg explain more so we wey be small pikin that time go know
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bluezy13(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
grandlexuz:

You are getting it all wrong. Like I said Stella doesn't feature in Christ in me. Although I am from Cameroon I was a big fan of Nollywood then. Most films then made sense; released in two parts. Good story line and a lesson to be learned.

Back to the movie Christ in Me the main actress is Maureen Silva. She just disappeared from the limelight . It is even hard to see a decent picture of her online.

The wicked friend is Thelma played by Pascaline Edwards a Ghanaian actress who featured in many Nollywood films then. You could tell from her accent though that she is Ghanaian.

Starring in the movie are Tony Umez, Ngozi Ezeonu, Maureen Silva, Pascaline Edwards (Ghana) Shola Sobowale, Kwame Owusu Ansah (Another good Ghanaian actor who died in 2008), Afam Okereke (A prolific director but acted in this movie) . The movie director was Sunday Nnajuide.
Alright, I got it wrong.
Thanks
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by revolt(m): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Bad wives usually make very good widowd food for thought..
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by EmekaA125(m): 5:20am On Dec 04, 2020
RIP to ur deceased husband but you are still looking very beautiful. It means the young man feeding you with sumptuous healthy semen is doing his job well. Ladies no dey hold body like that if their husband die early. Most of them may not like to remarry but will be collecting on a low key or codedly. My guy dey chop them eeeeeeh
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Raalsalghul: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2020
happney65:

Yeah..He owned the Punch Newspaper..Jaiye's sister is Wunmi Obe,Wife to Tunde Obe.I don't really know what stella did to the family..She went to hell when he died. She married one Nzeribe I think and later divorced him to now be currently with Daniel

I wish her the best.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Alabule: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Jaiyejeje. The only man Stella truly loved.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by petitejolie(f): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
tarantino1:

See story. Abeg explain more so we wey be small pikin that time go know
me was small pikin then too na... I never even reach 14yrs. But i dey very current all round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.