Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death (56414 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Actress Stella Damasus Remembers Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin After 15 Years / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Quality20(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
She need to move on by getting a young man to marry her
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Mummyfour(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
angry
kenzysmith:
u killed your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman
sad sad
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by NigeriaB(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:
u killed your husband just to snatch someone husband. stop the eye service woman

You are alone on the this!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Liposure: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zurich1844:

The marriage with Daniel has since packed up. Stella character jare!
tell me its a lie
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Liposure: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:
these derty prostitutee, always looking for people husbans to snatch.
cheap ashawwo.
thunderr strike you and that your roten towto.
fooll
haba
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by CioAngels(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wish there is sincerity in the remembrance and not for a media stunt
You said it right. She, missed him indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
stayclearofme:

Those yeye moderators will not see this!
They dear not ban an elder, I'm an elder on this forum and I say things they way they are
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by petitejolie(f): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
This man really loved this woman as in ehnnnn he loved her so much. But i dont know why his family doesn't like her. Even wunmi obe made it obvious on TV. I watched with my two eyes dey were been interviewed in a house where d family gathered and Stella was sobbing so loud and wunmi was like someone please take her inside she's disturbing us with one kind of expression like she's irritated with d cry and she continued responding to the interviewer. I was in secondary school den but from den on i said to myself i wont marry a man whose family dont like me for any reason lailai...except God himself tells me to. With all this of and on marriages she's been having, dey will probably be saying shebi i tell una...left for wunmi she was ready to drag her in public but maybe dey said dey should let go . only God knows. And Kate henshaw was really there for Stella ehnnn... But whatever happened i know and even they know that jaiye and Stella loved each other . no one is perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by grandlexuz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bluezy13:
"Christ in me"

I remember this movie with Tony Umeze each time I come across this woman.

I doubt Stella features in Christ in Me 2003 Nollywood movie. The star actress in that movie na Maureen Silva

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by comtem2011: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zurich1844:

Are you serious?
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by comtem2011: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
duduade:

Marriage to Daniel long pack up o...
Thats serious o.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
SenorFax:

The same reason your people kept going there to marry the same Yoruba women.
Why wont they marry ndi Yoruba, did I condemn anybody, I only said that they HV big big things and mi like them big
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Bluezy13(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
grandlexuz:

I doubt Stelle features in Christ in Me 2003 Nollywood movie. The star actress in that movie na Maureen Silva

Maureen was the wicked side chick that snatched Tony from Stella by diabolical means and Stella was maltreated in her own home even with pregnancy.
I think Stella was even the one who brought Maureen into the house.

It was in that maltreatment that she... Stella started singing that song...
"Onye kewara anyi o...
Onye kewara anyi o...
Love mu oooo ifunanya..."
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Hezmatosky: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Women undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by femi4: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
naptu2:
"I was going to put up a basketball court in my house, for recreation. Then they told me that Jaiye Aboderin had died. I asked them how he died and they said that he slumped while playing basketball. I forgot about the basketball court and went to buy Ludo".

- Ali Baba.

May his soul rest in peace.
Ali baba is a clown

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by happney65: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zurich1844:

Wahali I dont know ooo..I thought they are still together..Just checked now and discovered they seen separated.. It's alright
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by naijatour: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is well.

The memory of the righteous is blessed.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by femi4: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Exactly, don't mind the husband snatcher

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by happney65: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
duduade:

Marriage to Daniel long pack up o...
Na wahoo
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by CioAngels(f): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hm, woman, you really missed him, yet you married another. You ruined somebody elses marriage, did I hear you left the man too?
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I hate funerals, I love life. I hate when I see a whole bunch of people just crying in a funeral on some fake shit. They ain’t really love a nigga while they was there. See I’m a different type of nigga, I wanna be honest with y'all. I need the love now, if y’all motherfuckers gonna be crying and playing thirty minute specials when I’m gone (an hour special that I’m gone) Bleep that, love me while I’m here. Love me while I’m here, I had to tell a bitch
you are damn right nigga, please tell the Bleep*d up bitches..........gosh!!!!! so much hate in the world,!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Ogaonos: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
nt knw is rumour but I hear she was dragging an ex governor ( shuga daddy)with a TV show celeb yrs back.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by amiebola(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenzysmith:

May God forgive you
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
femi4:
Exactly, don't mind the husband snatcher

Lol!! Are you okay?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by stayclearofme: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

They dear not ban an elder, I'm an elder on this forum and I say things they way they are
Na so now we know them...very bias, tribalistic, and myopic moderators.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by DarkJeddi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Mrs Sincerity,why not tell us how it is supposed to be done. angry
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Naijboy: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They asked you to comment, pained soul. Mtchew.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by DarkJeddi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bunnatex:

Shut up. It's not his indigenous language. So he ain't perfect just like you.
That is the kind of English you come up with,when you are a bitter,demented soul.. sad

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Sokoflow(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
meobizy:
He was so young. I wonder what took him if not a car accident.

If my memory serves me right, not a car accident. It was reported then that he slumped while playing basket ball. He died afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
love is stronger than death
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by olanrewaju93375: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
:I wish there is sincerity in the remembrance and not for a media stunt You said it right. She, missed him indeed.
Re: Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin, Her Late Husband 16 Years After Death by Deltatoto: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
drinoayo:
Nollywood actress Stella Damasus has remembered her husband Jaiyejeje Aboderin who died 16 years ago, Igbere TV reports.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12782866_images2813_jpeg_jpegb79f8a2b722c7c0d70c21e257ac1129b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12782881_images2814_jpeg_jpeg5c071a61e5cd1fc070180317af2b6849

The 42-year-old in an Instagram post shared pictures of herself in a tee shirt with Mr Aboderin’s face customised on it.

On Thursday she penned a lengthy tribute to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVHyg0jvNl/?igshid=12p42ee2n1dpv

Their first daughter Isabel also shared pictures of herself in a tee shirt with her dad’s face customised on it.

She captioned her post saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVKQUXju0E/

Stella married Aboderin at the age of 21 in 1999.

They have two daughters, Isabel and Angelica.

Aboderin died in 2004.
u don fuckkkk well well for d guy Head.do u really miss him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 'Wifey' Stefflon Don For Ranking 3rd Best Seller / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.