Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet (44975 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Your time don almost pass...na sugar mummy level u dey go so

3 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
She’s not married because she’s frankly not that attractive and that means she’s been fvcking around a lot too . Also she has hit the wall

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by iampeterben(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala! Space concept.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Mayng01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pity
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by zeratehk: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Starboytwo:
Atigbo... So by 3:am in the morning, we should not near you, no wahala...
Papilo how do you mean?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by HeadShot: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
She's gay
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by mrkings84(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Asa is actually waiting for me, she has been crushing on me for the longest time, infact she has been begging me for marriage but I said she should wait a lil' bit. Why is she lieing? grin grin grin

Incase you don't know na me talk

Wake up kid, day don break!!
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
To each his own Dear....if staying single rocks your boat, who are we to tell you otherwise!??

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:
cool

Well sometimes Marriage seems for broke people

Dangote is single... Even some married people just want to satisfy societal norms and standards

See dead reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by techmo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
See dead reasoning

Give us your own living reasoning Na.. Mr Genius

5 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by zeratehk: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
corjay:
5 reasons why Ukraine should be your study destination. Globally recognized degrees. High quality Education. Most affordable all over Europe. European standard of living. English medium of instruction. https://ukraine-edu.com. Email:info@ukraine-edu.com. WhatsApp: +380930541771.+2348088522267
Lol
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Neddstark: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dildoo lovers. Menopause is knocking ooogrin grin
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by praiseneo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
See mumu reasoning mtchw
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Ishilove: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Soul sister.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Well, I don't mind her conditions.

I am also someone who likes his privacy.

And it is one reason why I am scared of getting married.

Having pastored, I have heard stuffs that make you scared not to ever get married. The unnecessary stress that people put into making a marriage work.

Look at the Psquare saga. You find brothers breaking up, sisters breaking up, whole families breaking up because of a single relationship.

The literature I have examined concerning this issue seems to have a consensus that many people are not happy in their marriages.

It is scary.

4 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by osusuallstars: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
We know better
From 3am-7am Mon to Fridays is mirror reflection hour at illuminati

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thecvbankng:
ASA, THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTISTE OF OUR GENERATION
Seconded grin..... I love her so much

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neddstark:
Dildoo lovers. Menopause is knocking ooogrin grin

You don’t need to be married to have sex or have kids. Or am I missing something?

Neddstark:

Na dem dem

You haven’t answered the question. I’ll repeat it again;

Do you need marriage to have sex with men or to have kids? Are you telling me no girl has fcked you as a bachelor?

3 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by praiseneo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigBizzy:
Leave all these plenty talks...you're not married because you're yet to be the spec of any man thus far
no be the same thing she talk? Lol some members here sef angry
Una too de funny
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
What kind of stupid question the interviewer had asked her.No be man go first propose?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by akanjikokoro: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Asa is afraid of rushing in to marriage because if she enters now no privacy again .
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by lastempero: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
My guy no fit deal with that 3am routine, when testosterone is at it's peak. No be me n u grin

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
She makes a lot of sense...

I can easily relate with this (Tho happily married)!!!....

Nothing beats that productivity that comes from solitude!!! A lot of Nigerians can't understand this cos many of us are so used to being in the midst of people (whether virtual or physical). Some people are only on their own when they fall asleep... This is not our style!!! Not good for creative individuals.

Dear Asa, you are not selfish! Just unique! A like-minded mate will find you soon.

7 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by avril9(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
So I am not the only one who wants to live like this.... We value that peace early in the morning and make the best decisions when it's quiet Introvert and some ambivert will fall into this category. It's really not about loving the right person in marriage, it's that they just love their me time and they don't get tired of their own company.

4 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Neddstark: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t need to be married to have sex or have kids. Or am I missing something?

Na dem dem
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
avril9:
So I am not the only one who wants to live like this.... We value that peace early in the morning and make the best decisions when it's quiet Introvert and some ambivert will fall into this category. It's really not about loving the right person in marriage, it's that they just love their me time and they don't get tired of their own company.

Precisely...

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by lastempero: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
avril9:

My sister 3am is very important for us men especially for our biological productivity so anything to disrupt that is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
othermen:
It is probably because you have built walls around yourself.
However if you let love in or ever experienced it in its full, then you would know there is nothing as desirable as it.
We make choices, and we make them based on our knowledge or affection and in your case, principles- that you have become enslaved to.
With the right person, marriage enhances. It is never the elimination of you and it doesn't have to be the elimination of your space.
But that shouldn't even be your fear. If it is, we both know it is false fear.
Your salvation is getting someone stronger than yourself, that loves you regardless or that can oust whatever passion in that private time of yours with his presence. But that is your fear and that is why you have walls and maybe you cannot even attract such in the many distractions you encounter.

One day we all wake up expired.

I'm sure you don't realize how far off her point you are... Go back and read, a bit slower this time. tongue
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by lozanni(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Columba90:
Simply, one of the challenges of extreme introverts.

So true, but some extremely talented people work and receive their inspiration during those wee hours.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by johnnychuks(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
don't worry your body go tell you when old age comes, you will know the important of marriage and children been around at that night age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.