Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet (44973 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by praiseneo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Deep understanding is not for everyone... No vex!
shut up there’s nothing deep about these. Spare me those mumu deep deep sh!t nobody wey no de reason deep.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nmezor(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
kelmicheal:
What will you be doing at 3am when your mates are fast asleep are you flying?
Her quiet time now or for mediation,or may be inspiration comes at that time

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dapcity007:

Single parents are the worst for children statistically proven.

As long as she is on her own lane , minding her business , not associating herself with modern feminism I'm cool with her

Then that explains the predicament of most Nigerian kids brought up in the worst form of single-parenting where two parents are under a roof, but one is tasked with the parenting.

You don’t have to be cool with her. Stop overrating yourself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by dannyspeejay(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
e concern me!!!
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Angelfrost(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
praiseneo:
shut up there’s nothing deep about these. Spare me those mumu deep deep sh!t nobody wey no de reason deep.

Yep... I thought so!!!... You are certainly among the shallow nitwits roaming about the cyberspace and demography of a failing Nation!!!

It's a pity this forum is bedeviled with the lots of you... That's why it's so difficult to have reasonable discourses.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Olunmercy56(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Do you have kids ?

Are you sure you are fertile ?

Don't be one of those 'rhe Lord's time is the best brides "

If you have been using postinor chances are you are now barren

Check my siggy for your solution

Sorry don't have one

I think you should ask any of your sisters these questions
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:

I think you should ask any of your sisters these questions
haba

E nor reach quarrel o
Aunty na question I ask

Are you fertile ? Simple
Why the abuse na ?

Or am I hitting close to home ?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by somehow: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Bill married Linda as a Secetary before major Wealth
Mark married his lover from College days

Buffet and Jack I don't know but chances are it was before Wealth.

Jay Z
Beyonce?
Janeth Jackson?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by BigBizzy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Kids Everywhere!!! Wisdom just flies over your heads! Such a shame!!!

you fool
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by BigBizzy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
praiseneo:
no be the same thing she talk? Lol some members here sef angry
Una too de funny

small fool
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Endsars2020: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
For those that are lost... having morning space to smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Angelfrost(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigBizzy:

you fool

My thoughts exactly!!! Thanks for putting them in words! Bye!!! tongue
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by techmo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
somehow:

Jay Z
Beyonce?
Janeth Jackson?

Jayz bey partnerships

Janet Jackson Business convenience marriage

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by praiseneo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yep... I thought so!!!... You are certainly among the shallow nitwits roaming about the cyberspace and demography of a failing Nation!!!

It's a pity this forum is bedeviled with the lots of you... That's why it's so difficult to have reasonable discourses.
Lol Gee me jor de follow u drag who sabi speak grammar so rest. I no de give fvcks like that no take am to serious u dig? Enjoy the rest of ur day wink
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by praiseneo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigBizzy:

small fool
lol u and the likes of that other one wey deceive u say you yan better thing una too de funny. grin
Nothing personal Gee
Can’t go head to head via typing
Just have fun and move wink
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by sylve11: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Marriage isn't for everyone, just do you and face front make others see chance do their own. Life is that simple

Loud am............. cool

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
As long as she is not a feminist and she doesn't have children then she's good to go

That's why Rita Dominic is still respected.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by sylve11: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
englishmart:
Marriage is supposed to make you better. If getting married will worsen you, remain single. Marriage is either life improvement or life imprisonment. Nobody should pressure you into marriage.

Marriage has never anyone better. na patch patch things...... cool
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by NovusHomo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
othermen:
It is probably because you have built walls around yourself.
However if you let love in or ever experienced it in its full, then you would know there is nothing as desirable as it.
We make choices, and we make them based on our knowledge or affection and in your case, principles- that you have become enslaved to.
With the right person, marriage enhances. It is never the elimination of you and it doesn't have to be the elimination of your space.
But that shouldn't even be your fear. If it is, we both know it is false fear.
Your salvation is getting someone stronger than yourself, that loves you regardless or that can oust whatever passion in that private time of yours with his presence. But that is your fear and that is why you have walls and maybe you cannot even attract such in the many distractions you encounter.

One day we all wake up expired.

Who asked you, internet philosopher?!
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
avril9:
So I am not the only one who wants to live like this.... We value that peace early in the morning and make the best decisions when it's quiet Introvert and some ambivert will fall into this category. It's really not about loving the right person in marriage, it's that they just love their me time and they don't get tired of their own company.

So u are telling me u so much value ur "me time" that u don't want to get married and have kids and raise a good family
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Bluntemperor: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
topcatking:
Her desires, her life, Her rules.

We move!

She is not ready yet.
Marriage has rules- love and compatibility and caring.You can't be dictating your rules in a marriage voyage.
Time is also of importance to ladies in Marriage. If she wants to live her Western life,choice is open.But the earlier the better for her .
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Then that explains the predicament of most Nigerian kids brought up in the worst form of single-parenting- where two parents are under a roof, but one is tasked with the parenting.

You don’t have to be cool with her. Stop overrating yourself...

Overating myself??

I'm an African conservative , she's from my tribe , she's a celeb , she is showbiz, I respect her natural talent, her artistry

But if she ever associate herself with modern feminism , as a young conservative ,who is active in student activism and politics in FUTA,she will serve as a scapegoat who is trying to pollute our moral , cultural and religious values by accepting abortion,LGBTQ+,gay marriage, single parenting,progressivism, gender equality instead of equity, I , Adedara Adedapo,will come for her and any of her kind like the feminist coalition with my limited social and political power and influence now that I'm in school ,and in the future when my base has grown significantly
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Starboytwo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
zeratehk:

Papilo how do you mean?
you nor see wetin she talk? Make man nor disturb am for 3am to 8am, na time table love ooo
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by avril9(f): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

I am not saying I don't wanna get married and have kids, I am saying, just like Asa has said it's hard to find a man who will understand these kind of need. That's just life some people are wired this way same with the kind of people who draw inspiration, strength and can be productive by being around people and loud environments.
So u are telling me u so much value ur "me time" that u don't want to get married and have kids and raise a good family
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by avril9(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

[quote author=DEMZEE post=96696299]
I am not saying I don't wanna get married and have kids, I am saying, just like Asa has said it's hard to find a man who will understand these kind of need. That's just life some people are wired this way same with the kind of people who draw inspiration, strength and can be productive by being around people and loud environments.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=avril9 post=96696900][/quote]

U are right tho

That's why one should prioritize family, marriage and children along side with self purpose

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Neddstark: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t need to be married to have sex or have kids. Or am I missing something?

You haven’t answered the question. I’ll repeat it again;

Do you need marriage to have sex with men or to have kids? Are you telling me no girl has fcked you as a bachelor?

It's the proper thing to do. But hoez think otherwise. Na your life. If you like carry pikin for all the 70+ old men for your street, e no concern me. You can even fck a blood-related sibling. It would be perfect sef.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by zeratehk: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Starboytwo:
you nor see wetin she talk? Make man nor disturb am for 3am to 8am, na time table love ooo
Lol Papilo

So man should disturb you as homo! shebi? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.