Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim (22652 Views)

Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Akano5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria My Country
Live Doesn't Have Value Again oo
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by osuofia2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
NO CLEARANCE FROM THE ARMY, GARBA SHEHU
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Orokojasper(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Must you guys talk all the time.... Why can't you just accept your failure in peace?....... Haba
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by bbamusa: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
what kind of statement is this, if you are winning the war, people will see it. instead, you have rescinded to making more noise instead of more fight. stop being on the defensive if you want o win.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Mrmrpee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
we hear you
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
This Army spokesman has graduated from Lai Mohammed School of Lying
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Dearlord(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Federal Republic of Jokers
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by whitebeard(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
These guys are clowns
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Rip to the departed one..
The Monsters the north made is consuming both the partakers and the onlookers...
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Gips: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shekau is a Title given to Their leader
YoonSung63:
It's everyday our Army kill Shekau wink
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by NEUDUDE: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Instead of begging, they are busy dismissing lol. Another attack loading...
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Laggatumuch(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Racoon:
All these talk of rebuttal of the unfestering atrocities of BH pales into insignificance if the Nigeria army continue to grant them amnesty or pampering them instead of taking the offensive to them.WTF!
Na this kind presido naija need.

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by dederocs(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Communities should be licensed to have armed vigilantes, these bokos target soft targets, they are cowards. #federalgovernment# #communityarmedpolicing# #FG#
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Mutemenot(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Boko haram speaks , Nigerian Army counters grin very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Farki: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
The residents of the area are lying, press is lying, the UN is lying, the terrorists that did the killings are lying but the army is not lying.

How convenient.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Farki: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mutemenot:
Boko haram speaks , Nigerian Army counters grin very unfortunate

They will not counter with bullets and bombs. Soldiers will complain about lack of ammunition but they have enough to be killing protesters and journalists in the South.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by loadedvibes: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Now army is in war if words with terrorist.. the Nigeria army will just be setting new lows upandan
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by wellmax(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria will triumph over these terrorist.

Nigerians let us rise and support our military
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by grandlexuz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Calmblaze:
God will heal our land.

I dedicate this front page to our highly esteemed MODERATORS & ADMINS of Nairaland Forum for the great work they've been doing and also for given me this golden opportunity.

I didn't take it for granted. Thank you so much.

You just join nairaland today today want be super mod? We way donc stay here since 2006 nkor? Na President Trump Mod them go make us na.

Help me beg bro seun & boss lalasticlala to employ me as SUPER MOD.

Thanks for choosing Nairaland Forum my lovely readers and members.

I will be employed if I can get 1000 LIKES and 500 SHARES.

Thanks guys.

You join Nairaland this year want be super mod? With just 10 posts and 320 comments? Me way donc stay nairaland since 2016 na DiaperTrump the get for make me na

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Wisejohnson47(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Farki: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
wellmax:
Nigeria will triumph over these terrorist.

Nigerians let us rise and support our military

Does the military support us?

Does the military even support itself?

When citizens rose up to protest incompetence by the ogas at the top they were shut down.

When soldiers complained they were arrested and things remained the same.

If we go out and protest for a better Nigeria the same soldiers we are trying to help will be jumping up in excitement looking for "bloody civilians" to kill then lie that nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Brushstrokes20: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
LIAR mohammed, Nig army, Buhari and Apc are birds of a feather!.....

Believe them at your peril!

Give little CHAD the go ahead
And bokoharm will be wiped off the earth surface.

Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Abliss: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bokoharam try to come out to make statement while buhari is yet to address d nation since d masacar
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by boladez(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Its "Photoshop" the general did not issue the above statement and its photoshop nobody was killed...and its photoshop there is no Boko haram
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by BigBizzy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
between the army and boko who do we believe?
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by bendike: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
blessmoss:
even the local vigilante are far better than the army
Nigeria army is very very brave.
Nb: when it come to civilians. cool
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by euniselfyahoo: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
The Nigeria Army only know how to exercise their skills on poor Nigerian's youths
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by jericco1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nigeria Army don turn social media influencers.
Make Una open WhatsApp group and add shekau and him boko boys

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=grandlexuz post=96697738]

You join Nairaland this year want be super mod? With just 10 posts and 320 comments? Me way donc stay nairaland since 2016 na DiaperTrump the get for make me na[/GRACE will find us all bro.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.