Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim (22653 Views)

Missing Jet: NAF Dismisses Boko Haram Video As False / AAUA: Army Dismisses Rapist Soldier, Hands Over To Police / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Danny50: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Just spechless.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by juszoe82: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
What kind of army is this?.
They are good in dismissing every claim and very quick for that matter.

They never believe what everybody says and they keep feeding the whole world with lies.
I believe Boko Haram claim more than army own. Rubish.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Dollanaira: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Liars
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Donspicey: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Level the whole of Borno state..............

Mtcheeeewwwww.......

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by orisa37: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
BIDEN WILL SURELY KILL SHEKAU IN 2021.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by igbowoman: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
The military in Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by wellmax(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
Farki:

Does the military support us?

Does the military even support itself?

When citizens rose up to protest incompetence by the ogas at the top they were shut down.

When soldiers complained they were arrested and things remained the same.

If we go out and protest for a better Nigeria the same soldiers we are trying to help will be jumping up in excitement looking for "bloody civilians" to kill then lie that nothing happened.

This is one of the most senseless statement I have read here on nairaland. Needless to say more.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by sundamonex(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
like i said days back, there was no massacre, nobody died, BH video is an old video from the archives.....FAAAAAAAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by willexyaho(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Calmblaze:
God will heal our land.

I dedicate this front page to our highly esteemed MODERATORS & ADMINS of Nairaland Forum for the great work they've been doing and also for given me this golden opportunity.

I didn't take it for granted. Thank you so much.

Help me beg bro seun & boss lalasticlala to employ me as SUPER MOD.

Thanks for choosing Nairaland Forum my lovely readers and members.

I will be employed if I can get 100 LIKES and 50 SHARES.

Thanks guys.

Please let's like and share for him
Let us make his dream come true

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Blackdisciple(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
claims or no claims the matter is that farmers were slaughtered very simple ...

Oga make una no dey shoe incompetence like Una oga at the top with dismissing claim matter
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by JAWBONE(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Whenever this man opens his mouth, it is advisable to close your ears

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by frog12: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
this ARMY MAN is foolish. he forget say the ARMY no protect the people.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Farki: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
wellmax:

This is one of the most senseless statement I have read here on nairaland. Needless to say more.

Because you lack sense you see it as senseless.

The military is their own worst enemy.

Many thousands of Nigerians would gladly join if it wasn't so corrupt and morally bankrupt. I was almost one of those persons, luckily I didn't make that mistake.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Adau123(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
They COAS general Burittai stated that in 20years to come they cannot win the war against Boko boys.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by wellmax(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
Farki:

The military is their own worst enemy.

Many thousands of Nigerians would gladly join if it wasn't so corrupt and morally bankrupt. I was almost one of those persons, luckily I didn't make that mistake.
More senseless than the initial post.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Farki: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
wellmax:

More senseless than the initial post.

Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=willexyaho post=96699479]

Please let's like and share for him
Let us make his dream come true[/Awwwnnn... Thank you for the love and support bro. God bless you greatly Sir.]
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by wellmax(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Farki:

Farki

Finally the most senseless
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
You're close to reality.

"Enenche said the claim was the practice of the sect with the sole motive of instigating fear in the minds of the people to discourage them from cooperating with the security agencies"

"He said that the information received by the military from one of the survivors revealed that the farmers were called for a meeting with the terrorists on the sad day before they were slaughtered"
Imagine, and slaughtered them.

BH faction of shekau are very callous than that of Albarnawi, life isn't sacred to Those beasts.

They all should be decimated completely anyway because, THEY'LL NEVER REPENT.

Don't quote and accuse me wrongly, if you follow the news you'll understand what I just said.

SHUT UP!
UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by ThatFairGuy1: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP! UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING
We never see anything? So you're part of the dreaded Boko Haram Terrorist? Dunno you've transformed from being a Terrorist version of Ipob to Boko Haram.
Don't worry, we'll decimate you completely
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by kabillionaire(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2020
But, why am I believing the terrorists version more than that of the army?
since after the Lekki tollgate massacre, and other lies by the military, I find difficulty believing a single word from them.
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by shegzydave(m): 5:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Imagine this idiot ooo
Bokoharam said something and still put it on video and you are saying is a lie.... Those that do something you are saying they lie, who is the liar between the military and bokoharam
To my people in the north if you like believe wat the military said, very soon you all will also be slaughtered
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by WHAT999(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2020
From the farmers did not obtain clearance to go to their farms (presidential spokesman) to they were invited for a meeting with boko haram (military spokesman). Please who should we believe, the presidential spokesman or the military spokesman?

This government can lie to the hell!
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=Calmblaze post=96693490]God will heal our land.

I dedicate this front page to our highly esteemed MODERATORS & ADMINS of Nairaland Forum for the great work they've been doing and also for given me this golden opportunity.

I didn't take it for granted. Thank you so much.

Help me beg bro seun & boss lalasticlala to employ me as SUPER MOD.

Thanks for choosing Nairaland Forum my lovely readers and members.

I will be employed if I can get 100 LIKES and 50 SHARES.

Thanks guys.

[/My lovely brothers and sisters! Thank you so much for your love, care and support. Please I need 21 more LIKES & 20 SHARES before I would be employed by bro @seun. Thanks guys. Please help me. The post is on the first page of this thread. The first comment.]
Re: Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim by tankoagaie: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
mogbe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.