Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election (10471 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner / INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:
Test of faith & loyalty for Ayade.

Agi might win....(with) Ayade's support.

blackking98 dansuqi

Another federal high court in calabar chaired by justice amoboeda a corrupt judge in ayade's pay affirmed Steve odey as the pdp candidate yesterday
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 12:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Tonylyte:
A swift run for APC Joe Agi there. I know pretty well that things will go this way. If Joe doesn't win at the pool, he will win at the court. This is the first time I will vote an APC flagbearer in an election. Stephen Ode is like a pawn on a chessboard. Ayade is only parading him to gain his ways into the senate house after his tenure as a governor may have elapsed. We the northern cross riverians are not oblivious about things.

Kai,I like your objectivity.for the apc,I prefer prof zanna but since they cheated him,I moved on to jarigbe.I dont like agi but he seems like an independent minded fellow unlike odey and jarigbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Jegiosowor:
I just want ayade candidate not to win

But I dont like agi either

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Frankest20:
This judgment was bought with a hard earn resources. Dr Stephen Odey of the PDP overwhelmingly won the September 5th primary at Ogoja LGA council headquarters where Hon. Jarigbe was present. Dr Odey pulled 450 votes to Hon. Jarigbe 90 votes . The Federal High court setting in Calabar has affirmed it. Hon. Jarigbe is only being recruited by APC Joe Agi to scuttle PDP chances in the state to pave way for the opposition

Justice amoboeda is a judge under ayade's payroll
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by deygar: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2020
Jarigbe great guy, Steven a stooge standing in for a failed governor ayade..in all this I see San. Clinching victory in the court, because he knows his game..in all let the people of cross river north.have a test of good governance at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by supersdo520: 2:49am On Dec 04, 2020
A young man believed to be a 'wizard' landed on the roof top of a building at Okpokpor street in Okpara-Inland in Ethiope-East local government area of Delta State in broad daylight on Saturday, clutching a hundred naira note in his hand. The man who is identified as Omamuyovwi, is a commercial motor cycle operator well known in the community, and is married with two children, was taken to his family compound at Igberhe street by the vigilante, where he reportedly confessed to being a Wizard and having committed several mysterious atrocities in the area. He allegedly confessed that he was being chased by a deity (igberhe juju) from the coven where he went to fortify his craft when he ran out of fuel and crash landed on the rooftop with one hundred naira in his hand.
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by patrickmuf(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Tonylyte:
A swift run for APC Joe Agi there. I know pretty well that things will go this way. If Joe doesn't win at the pool, he will win at the court. This is the first time I will vote an APC flagbearer in an election. Stephen Ode is like a pawn on a chessboard. Ayade is only parading him to gain his ways into the senate house after his tenure as a governor may have elapsed. We the northern cross riverians are not oblivious about things.
Spot on...
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

Your vote doesn’t count. PDP will win .
See senseless and foolish talk
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Another federal high court in calabar chaired by justice amoboeda a corrupt judge in ayade's pay affirmed Steve odey as the pdp candidate yesterday
CRN is APC's to lose as it is.
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by mydivinely: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2020
This is a young man we all crave for, thank God it ended in praise, He is just too qualify for this, Not just because Hes the youngest but the one who is always available, am Jarified. Stolen Mandated Successfully Recovered. let the Celiberation Continue He has Won already.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

CRN is APC's to lose as it is.

No.most of the people still want pdp.
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

No.most of the people still want pdp.
I don't understand....So who will INEC put on the ballot now since two Courts of co-ordinate jurisdiction are saying the same thing?
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

I don't understand.

No matter what, the electorates will still vote for pdp than a useless Joe agi...odey was already on the ballot na so status quo will be maintained
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

No matter what, the electorates will still vote for pdp than a useless Joe agi...odey was already on the ballot na so status quo will be maintained
Haaa.....Joe Agi, useless?
Nah....I think because you were supporting Zanna grin

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

Haaa.....Joe Agi, useless?
Nah....I think because you were supporting Zanna grin

Yes,zanna was the best candidate.agi is not popular at all,he will lose even his ward but he is well connected.I won't be surprised if he pulls a shocker

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes,zanna was the best candidate.agi is not popular at all,he will lose even his ward but he is well connected.I won't be surprised if he pulls a shocker
He might lose the polls, but win the ticket, because with Odey's name there......if the Higher Courts rule in favour of Jarigbe....automatically Agi will take over.

Ayade, knowing Odey's name to be there will bring out money....it is his route back to Senate.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

He might lose the polls, but win the ticket, because with Odey's name there......if the Higher Courts rule in favour of Jarigbe....automatically Agi will take over.

Ayade, knowing Odey's name to be there will bring out money....it is his route back to Senate.

Yes but from my calculations odey will likely win in the sc since the nwc recognized him.so,I want a situation where jarigbe name is there by tomorrow or no name is there at all so that when odey wins,agi will take it easily

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes but from my calculations odey will likely win in the sc since the nwc recognized him.so,I want a situation where jarigbe name is there by tomorrow or no name is there at all so that when odey wins,agi will take it easily
That's what I am saying but INEC is maintaining Odey, saying both are Courts of concurrent jurisdiction.
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

That's what I am saying but INEC is maintaining Odey, saying both are Courts of concurrent jurisdiction.

The only way jarigbe can win in court is if he can prove that delegates that voted at his primaries were the legally recognized candidates,that is by bringing them to court to testify
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by fergie001: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

The only way jarigbe can win in court is if he can prove that delegates that voted at his primaries were the legally recognized candidates, that is by bringing them to court to testify
Very difficult.
Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Dansuqi: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

Very difficult.

It is easy.the delegates are his supporters,he practically handpicked them and even housed them days to the primaries...

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Jarigbe As PDP Candidate For Cross River North Bye-Election by Tonylyte(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

Kai,I like your objectivity.for the apc,I prefer prof zanna but since they cheated him,I moved on to jarigbe.I dont like agi but he seems like an independent minded fellow unlike odey and jarigbe

You are a true northern cross riverian. We share similar thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger, Benin, Togo Owe Nigeria ₦5.8 Billion For Power In 2020 – Report / MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Enugu Taxi Wahala (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.