Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? (3860 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
budaatum:

Lol.

I was in a marua two days after arriving Lagos when my brand new Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Generation) Dual Sim rang and I answered. I arrived at my destination, paid my fare and was to ring my sister I was to meet then realised I'd left my phone in the marua. I ran after marua but na so marua and phone just go as I de watch. I almost wept but my sister who I was meeting laughed so much I just had to join her.

that part your sister was laughing at you.
Gat me sha it funny sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Had same experience about almost 4 years ago but the weird thing about mine is that the pickpocket was putting his hands in his own pocket while my own hard money was disappearing thank God that i had strange feeling about him which made me not to lost my money to him i almost give him punch that day if not for one woman that stopped me to leave him because he looked someone abnormal...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by budaatum: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
luvyaself95:

that part your sister was laughing at you.
Gat me sha it funny sha.
It got me too so I joined her. Then she ordered me a Blackberry Z30.

Odd thing was, that Motorola was not surviving in Naija heat and kept overheating and shutting down. The Z30 was so much better.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

It got me too so I joined her. Then she ordered me a Blackberry Z30.

Odd thing was, that Motorola was not surviving in Naija heat and kept overheating and shutting down. The Z30 was so much better.

that blackberry will surely relief you that year so you don't have to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by budaatum: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
luvyaself95:

that blackberry will surely relief you that year so you don't have to worry.
That Blackberry did relieve me that year and the year after, and my upgrade was to the Blackberry Motion which is relieving me even now despite its dodgy mic.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

That Blackberry did relieve me that year and the year after, and my upgrade was to the Blackberry Motion which is relieving me even now despite its dodgy mic.

is like you like blackberry product your sister bought the first but blackberry android are not that Good.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by budaatum: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
luvyaself95:

is like you like blackberry product your sister bought the first but blackberry android are not that Good.
How do you know "blackberry android are not that Good", have you used one? What's not good about it?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

How do you know "blackberry android are not that Good", have you used one? What's not good about it?

nope i haven't but people that have use it say that.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by budaatum: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
luvyaself95:

nope i haven't but people that have use it say that.
I'm using one right now and for the last 2 years, would my opinion count?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This While Boarding A Public Transport? by luvyaself95(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
budaatum:

I'm using one right now and for the last 2 years, would my opinion count?

Personal choice sha and yes your opinion as long is satisfied your needs...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? / Am In Love With A Muslim Girl.......whats My Fate / Breast Grabbing Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.