Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp (75982 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2020
It nay be hyped to an extent but whats the big deal in meeting a girl tiday and fucking her tomorrow.

I have met many (have lost counts) girls in keke and bleeped them in less than 2days we met,we didnt discuss price oo....if am lying may i not see good (i don swear) so is this one hyped?
Am not the club ir paarty type but the two three times i attended disco party( twice or thrice) and club(once) my first time in party i met a sweet girl that all the guys wanted to rock, she left them and came to me dancing...las las we went to one corner (toilet and lounge on different occassions) and we kissed and smooched deeply.

Club one, i ended up fucking one of the attendant i met the first day i and my sisters husband went(it was more of a Naval officers clubbing thing so he took me along).
Within that same week i controlled her to my house and it was really a sweet sex damn the girl was busty and has space btw her legs when she stands.
Was it church own? Abeg i believe every story here because i have experienced more.

Many things happen, it all depends on one's personality and ways.

Winterfell2:
Still beats me. How you'll meet someone today and next week you're fuvking already. How can people be that lose? These stories are hyped. That one or two do it doesn't mean it's rampant
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Chiebunigom1(f): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Kingluqman:
I guess the OP was posted to those Hisbah and Sharia state grin

Cruise Dey NYSC camp and after camp oo, if to say I fit serve again ni, I for run am ooo.

Ughelli Delta State sweet for me that time grin

What year was that?.....I served in Ughelli too cool
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by NaijaCover(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Go to delta state, free sex dey there, before you go open your mouth, the Nysc ladies don open their legs for you

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Juliusmomoh: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2020
post=96747355:
Go to delta state, free sex dey there, before you go open your mouth, the Nysc ladies don open their legs for you
Ewooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by NaijaCover(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ewooo shocked

I'm telling you the truth

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Juliusmomoh: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2020
post=96747702:

I'm telling you the truth
Unlike kogi state camp... Nothing like dat o
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Chiebunigom1(f): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2020
post=96747355:

I served in Delta State too....was too naive, young and inexperienced.
One night in one of the rooms in our PPA as our rooms were demarcated with plywoods, I was hearing sounds. Had to wake my friend who passed the night in my room that it seemed that the corper occupying the room adjacent my own was being beaten by her boyfriend who came to spend some time with her. cheesy

My friend just gave me this weird look and told me to go back to bed grin

In the morning, she continued to ask me about whether I was still a virgin or not cheesy

My point is that, not everyone was engaged in free sex ...mind you, I had many toasters right from the camp including soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by NaijaCover(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Unlike kogi state camp...
Nothing like dat o

If you go to delta state Nysc camp, you will know that truly sex from nysc ladies is free
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Arvelo(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Noooo JP don dey my mind since 2O18
Any given opportunity am out of this shithole cool
Ditto bro... Mine has been since childhood days oo but I'm sure real soon it's gon be a reality...Grace...
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Sailorsoldier1: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2020
I had sex in Kubwa camp Abuja....she held a tree and gave me backy...wat a nice scene....big ass chichi
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by CsRockefeller(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Rawhumper:

No guy here bleeps more than me its only celebs i can bow down to when it comes to fucking girls. But becareful with too cheap chics, most of them have spiritual mission distributing various problems to the guys they sleep with.

Once a girl is free for all, i don japa believe me i dont Bleep free for all girls.....most of them have mission but guys dont know.

I have been into women of all classes(half caste, underaged, about to get married, cousins, sisters, teacherz, policewomen, nursing students, housemaids, salesgirls, lawyers,etc) this no be audio, i know get time for bullshit but i have stories and true life horror experiencies with women/girls but still here i am stronger so listen to my advice dont Bleep FREE FOR ALL KIND OF GIRLS!

You keep boasting about how many ladies you've gone down with and anytime I see your comment I keep asking myself, what's d big deal?

It doesn't matter Bro wether it's 1 or a 1000, it doesn't count for anything even in the vanity world.

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by AlphaMajestic: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2020
DaytonaAries:
Why is it only the men that are commenting?. The general idea about sex in the NYSC camp should be explained more by women since they are the ones giving it. This shows most of these tales are either exaggerated or mere puff.

So if u be girl..u go gree talk say dey fuvk u
so many useless pple like u here

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by LordAdam16: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
DaytonaAries:
Why is it only the men that are commenting?. The general idea about sex in the NYSC camp should be explained more by women since they are the ones giving it. This shows most of these tales are either exaggerated or mere puff.

Please explain in two short sentences why a 'vagina person' should comment on this thread about her sex escapades during NYSC?

Seun dey pay to comment?

They've already gossiped about it with their girlfriends. That's more than enough.

Na only guyman go gist he click finish, enter bar use am open conservation, continue with weed mates, inside football center, on social media, dey form Apostle spreading the gospel.

Most of these ladies are already married, engaged, about to be, or actively searching for The One! Dem no go carry their hand cast themselves on public forum (anonymous or not) because you dey find gist!

If you think stuff shared here are tales, even better for them.

After they've explored, they have to revert back to the default "Chineke", "Decent" sister avatar that a brother will take home to get Mama's blessing. When more guys believe their escapades are actually fairy tales, it's easier to convince you that aunty's body count is only 3; and when they choose to have extra-curricular activities, you'd be none the wiser.

Babes who've already spent at least 4 years in school doing the unthinkable will be given 2 weeks camping + months of PPA, with folks they might never see again and almost zero 'marking', and you somehow believe their Bartholin glands would conveniently decide to go out of service.

Saying gals have fish brain is an overused joke at this point. But a fish brain has got to be infinitely more evolutionary advanced than whatever makes you guys irrationally revere vagina people. Especially, since it is not reciprocated.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by CsRockefeller(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2020
LordAdam16:

Please explain in two short sentences why a 'vagina person' should comment on this thread about her sex escapades during NYSC?

Seun dey pay to comment?

They've already gossiped about it with their girlfriends. That's more than enough.

Na only guyman go gist he click finish, enter bar use am open conservation, continue with weed mates, inside football center, on social media, dey form Apostle spreading the gospel.

Most of these ladies are already married, engaged, about to be, or actively searching for The One! Dem no go carry their hand cast themselves on public forum (anonymous or not) because you dey find gist!

After they've explored, they have to revert back to the default "Chineke", "Decent" sister avatar that a brother will take home to get Mama's blessing. When more guys believe their escapades are actually fairy tales, it's easier to convince you that aunty's body count is only 3; and when they choose to have extra-curricular activities, you'd be none the wiser.

Babes who've already spent at least 4 years in school doing the unthinkable will be given 2 weeks camping + months of PPA, with folks they might never see again and almost zero 'marking', and you somehow believe their Bartholin glands would conveniently decide to go out of service.

Saying gals have fish brain is an overused joke at this point. But a fish brain has got to be infinitely more evolutionary advanced than whatever makes you guys irrationally revere vagina people. Especially, since it is not reciprocated.

-Lord

Wow! shocked
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by ubee(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Oh Okay! Things have really changed then. I served 2009 in Rivers State, and there was only two ways to eat then: 1) Buy food at Mammy market
2) Cook your own food
kayrichy:
Really? Things have really changed in Nigeria.I served in 2014 in yipkata ,Kwara state.I can authoritatively tell you we had cooks .i still watched the video of my activities in the kitchen lately. I am sure those who served during this period will affirm to that.

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by davidswhales(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Atticusxsz:

I experienced something far worse than that sef. E be like wetin we dey watch and see for Nollywood movies. Babe go serve for Sokoto, a week to her completion of service year, babe sent me text wey no correlate with break up but to break up by force go hungry you after you go done digest the message finish. And to think that I was about popping the grand question to her on her arrival date! E be things that year o!

Girls matter don tire me.. Most of them dont know what they want and they lack long suffering and patience
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by alabi484(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
tobechi74:
Sex shouldn’t be termed as bad according to gender, to start with, sex is not even a bad thing! Well maybe according to belief and religion, all religions I know speak against sex that’s not within the bounds of marriage, but yet again,who are we to question people,we should leave all this to God. None of us, neither you nor I, have the right to judge anyone for the choices they’re making, henceforth at no point should women be the only ones answerable for sex on the first date unless it wasn’t consensual.

Don’t get me wrong, abstinence is a good thing and it wonderful but not when it is forced on people. Instead of teaching and encouraging purity culture, instead of teaching girls to associate fear, shame and guilt with sex why not teach girls good and quality sex education. Teach them their body belongs to them alone and not to their fathers or the church. Talk to them about the clarity that comes with abstinence, tell them abstinence is a choice they can make without the pressure of the church. Teach them that they are not responsible for the sexual purity of men. Teach girls to love and embrace their bodies instead of seeing it as a weapon the devil uses to lure men to hell.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/01/does-it-make-her-cheap/

Very well said
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by apatheticme(f): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
LordAdam16:

Seun dey pay to comment?

-Lord

Most underrated comment of the century!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Kingluqman(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

What year was that?.....I served in Ughelli too cool
DT/16 you?
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Liposure: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
I had sex in Kubwa camp Abuja....she held a tree and gave me backy...wat a nice scene....big ass chichi
where is she now
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Chiebunigom1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kingluqman:
DT/16 you?

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by CsRockefeller(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
apatheticme:

Most underrated comment of the century!!!!

Women are fish brains, yet foolish immature boys won't let them be.

Everywhere they gist about women, beer parlor na woman gist, with friends oh, na women gist, still open bashing threads daily for the same women who are not sleeping with themselves just to get accolades and hailings from fellow supposedly smart guys!

The society these days has successfully made sex guilt and consequences about only the girl child. Is she sleeping with herself? Many of them are so proud of being male hoes! Unabashedly they chest beat of sleeping with diverse range of women including married ones just for likes and hailings on an anonymous platform which adds nothing to them.

Many of them going on about sleeping with 100 girls are exaggerating, they've not even slept with 10. Many are broke, jobless and see sex as achievements. They sleep with just a girl and run to open threads that they've slept with hundreds, jobless immature kids!

Morality will almost be a crime in the nearest future with these kind of shameless and ill-trained men being raised currently.

May God help our generation!

PS: Y'all can quote me all you want, with various tags of olosho, Broke bi.ch etc as usual, I won't be responding. As you have an opinion, so also I am entitled to mine which I've stated already.

As there are girls who are loose, so also are girls who are decent and would never behave like dogs regardless of the circumstances. Because you've not met doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Same applies to men, many men are decent, because society does not celebrate them or because immature folks like 90% of those on nairaland toxicland tag them simp doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Ciao!

You are right. I know of decent ladies I met during my service, there was one especially, we were so close yet she never let me visit her nor did she visit me, I suspected she was a virgin but I wasn't even interested of taking it further.

On the other hand, the ones in my PPA were so loose.

In conclusion, it's more like d case of a coin. When you toss a coin, you either get a head or a tail. Likewise when you meet a Nigerian lady as at today, you either get the virtuous one or the loose one.

Note: This also applies to the Nigerian men. I don't believe one part of the divide is higher than the other in terms of population %.

2 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Kingluqman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

My mummy... migwor grin
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Chiebunigom1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kingluqman:
My mummy... migwor grin

Vrendo..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Rawhumper(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bro its not easy but i accept it doesnt mean much but its not easy.

Many guys pay other guys to arrange babes for them, some even go extra mile to get it down bro.

In the vanity world its number achievement bro cos most guys hustle to make money to get laid by hotties.

CsRockefeller:

You keep boasting about how many ladies you've gone down with and anytime I see your comment I keep asking myself, what's d big deal?

It doesn't matter Bro wether it's 1 or a 1000, it doesn't count for anything even in the vanity world.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Sailorsoldier1: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liposure:
where is she now
i swear i dont know...her bf who was far away in Bayelsa got to know tho
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Liposure: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
i swear i dont know...her bf who was far away in Bayelsa got to know tho
wow
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Kingluqman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

Vrendo..... cheesy
grin
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by apatheticme(f): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You are right. I know of decent ladies I met during my service, there was one especially, we were so close yet she never let me visit her nor did she visit me, I suspected she was a virgin but I wasn't even interested of taking it further.

On the other hand, the ones in my PPA were so loose.

In conclusion, it's more like d case of a coin. When you toss a coin, you either get a head or a tail. Likewise when you meet a Nigerian lady as at today, you either get the virtuous one or the loose one.

Note: This also applies to the Nigerian men. I don't believe one part of the divide is higher than the other in terms of population %.

Thank you!

However, folks here manage to make it look like it's a female thing!!! Blaming women for virtually everything yet high-fiving themselves for their sexcapades. Same guy who claims to have slept with hundreds will be hailed, but the girls he slept with will be slut shamed!

Variety is the spice of life, no two people are the same, science has proven that much based on DNA splicing and genome mapping! Some are loose, some are chaste, period. It's not a gender war!

Peace!

4 Likes

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by iamyemiakins(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Keketu:
hi please which nync can I go to be able to get all this please, will I pay to enter?
Keketu:
please where is the name of the place this happen ?

Baba wan bang free toto grin

1 Like

Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by Atticusxsz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
davidswhales:

Girls matter don tire me.. Most of them dont know what they want and they lack long suffering and patience

Gbam! You just nailed it o! That's what this present generational babes lack this days. They don't want to hustle and suffer with who they're probably with at the moment. They want to reap where they did not sow. Only their busy body and i need money for this and that 24/7 sef go even destroy and destabilize plans wey person get. I'm going at my own pace and no girlie has control how my life plays out since majority of them are their for the money and not necessarily for love.
Re: Lies About Sex During NYSC Camp & After Camp by yamunla(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
obubra camp in apiapun,cross river state 2012..I Bleep like weyrey...PPA ikom,okuni community..I still Bleep like weyrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? / Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.