Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? (6856 Views)

When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by djcrucifix(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2006
You're in love with this girl but how do you know if she feels the same way? Anyone who wants to add something?
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by c0dec(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2006
you ask her.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by disney(f): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2006
By her action, you would be able to tell o jare. If she don't love you, u would also know. She's not going to care about you personally but about ur material stuffs. u feel me right.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2006
her body language when she's around you. is she interested in you as a person, does she show interest in getting to know you better, the things you do or say? How does she respond to you when u talk to her? Does she give you full atention or just monosylabic responses offhandly? Does she treat you with some respect?

Watch her attitude with other guys and compare with her attitude around you!

Easy to tell without letting her know u're having a crush on her!
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by EJaja(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2006
guy it would be a very bog task to no if a girl love u or not becos they would either play along as though they are in love with u because of ur cash or ur level or ur prestige or fame just to get all this
secondly girls take gys as a box of dude who would never be satisfied with on girl and so would want them to pay for their act

so ti no if a girl loves u may be a very fatal job it may take years and tricks to find out lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by hopy2005(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2006
waooo na feelers now
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by mobzy205(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
wat u mean most gurls fall in love for real later get stabbed in the back
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2006
she returns all ur actions
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by t00cUTE(f): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2009
can i twist dis a bit
hw wud u knw wen a guy loves u.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by 190: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ TOO CUTE
ASK UR MAMA!
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by Czarskit(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2009
~ Rotfl ~
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by Lax75(m): 2:25am On Apr 12, 2009
Sorry, you can never really know. Sad truth.
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by rickie4us(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
the only way to find out is when you start understanding what she is not saying
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by weedinLA: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
Tap that a.s.s and check the reaction. Then you catch the clue emanating from that backside. =))
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by lilrukevwe(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
when she is nt ready to take u tto the cleaners for very silly circumstances.@ poster but seriously does true love exist
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by lordkrato(m): 1:03am On Apr 17, 2010
weedinLA:

Tap that a.s.s and check the reaction. Then you catch the clue emanating from that backside. =))
sad sad sad sad [b][b][b]still WEEDING LA [/b][/b][/b]
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by weedinLA: 1:07am On Apr 17, 2010
lord krato:

sad sad sad sad [b][b][b]still WEEDING LA [/b][/b][/b]

I left LA buddie. I am now in Van city. Do you know it's pretty dangerous to stalk on me?
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by lordkrato(m): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2010
STALK^^^^^, Gimme a break,

I deal with them,not behave like them.

The fact that i highlighted your childish comments dosen't mean that i am stalking you but for you to post some thing mature so we won't know that a teenager is here,

Just some advice, sad sad sad sad
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by weedinLA: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2010
lord krato:

STALK^^^^^, Gimme a break,

I deal with them,not behave like them.

The fact that i highlighted your childish comments dosen't mean that i am stalking you but for you to post some thing mature so we won't know that a teenager is here,

Just some advice, sad sad sad sad

You must be joking huh? Deal with me?
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by lordkrato(m): 1:31am On Apr 17, 2010
douche bag, Where in the blazes is your Brain? angry angry angry

dammmnnnnn, NL has sure a lot o minors,

Deal with them,is what i do,except you are one of them

Have you asked yourself
1.whether they are male or female?
2.Whether it's you silly businees or not?
3.And why the hell you left your senses in the dumpster and not your head?

By the time you are through with these then you will find me gone cos i don't wanna derail the thread and more so

having a conversation with someone who is clearly ONLINE STRUCK, Hello? welcome to NL, You acn now talk shit when momma isn't there sad sad sad
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by weedinLA: 1:37am On Apr 17, 2010
lord krato:

douche bag, Where in the blazes is your Brain? angry angry angry

dammmnnnnn, NL has sure a lot o minors,

Deal with them,is what i do,except you are one of them

Have you asked yourself
1.whether they are male or female?
2.Whether it's you silly businees or not?
3.And why the hell you left your senses in the dumpster and not your head?

By the time you are through with these then you will find me gone cos i don't wanna derail the thread and more so

having a conversation with someone who is clearly ONLINE STRUCK, Hello? welcome to NL, You acn now talk poo when momma isn't there sad sad sad

Something must be wrong with you. How can you say you'll "deal with me?" Are you out of your mind? Didn't your parents inculcate some manners into you? Where the hell are you from? Are you high on coke or something? I know it's Friday but don't abuse it. Silly little infant!
Re: How Do You Know If A Girl You Love Feels The Same Way About You? by eridah2007(m): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2010
@poster
U will feel it naturally as u feel it when some one is hatin on u smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy / Love Letter To My Queen. / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.