Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss (25116 Views)

Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) / "Lionel Messi Should Retire" - Maradona / "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by mar1juana: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Madibah:
Person wey Dem suppose don sell for Ipswich since

Bros Nawa oo
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by PhillipPHD(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fnf
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by LostMyZeal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Akuya of fake promises and fake retirements
Barcelona and Unicef Legend

1 Like

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by SctDonald(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
I sense regret...

1 Like

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Masterchef(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
paulolee:
dts normal economically bt we all kno dt d last president dt resigned didnt allow messi leave bcoz it would be a big slap on his regim n it wont hunt him forever which would make him an enemy of the fans even when he's done with dt sit..
the fact is dt its nt dt easy to allow messi go on dt bad n sad note..

And his ego will now cost Barca upwards of £200m

1 Like

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by tfash96(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dididrumz:
grin grin grin

The second GOAT should have been sold?
Stop feeling insecure.. Try n make sense
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by AOB1: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
The GOAT is going to leave Barca when it is time and when he does they will retire his jersey number
G for Goat
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by SctDonald(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
I sense regret... [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by AOB1: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
Famousefe1:
G
G for G wagon
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Kapeter(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bartomeu cannot make heaven sha. He mismanaged barcelona. Even after two times pay cut this man is still saying no pay for the boys come January.

And you try sell my Pessi o and see if ogun wee not kee u there.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Jackipapa: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
icebird25:
Person wey dem supposed sell give Fulham or Aston Villa since

Nah Juventus fit buy am
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Aguilar(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
olorun
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by PAWG(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
Macrofrancis:
Thank God he didn't go.

What has been the impact of Messi’s extra year at Barca so far? He’s not even playing and they lose or draw when he does.

He’s carrying negative energy and it’s infectious to his face teammates.

He should’ve been sold but the greedy stupid club decided to put an impossible price tag on him, muscling him to stay, leading to the impasse he had with the club; slowly fûcking up his legend status.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by neupert(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lolz he's regretting now, Messi should have left Barca since, he should go and try other clubs
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by quickly: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I see naive niggarrs talking crap just like this pussy interim president, thats why the niggarr is interim.

Probably from a financial point of view, you'd make a case, but from a sporting discretion, you'd let Messi go at your own peril.

The way forward is simple, they need a shrewd president that would create a financial ease while keeping Messi in the midst of their humongous debt.

They have reduced their wage bill to an extent and while also negotiating for pay cuts of over €120m, which is a win for them in the financial mess created as a result of the pandemic.

It is pertinent that the next president must strive to keep Messi. I mean Messi is Barcelona as Barcelona is Messi.

I said what I said.

The GOAT by the way, Maradona dey learn!

Maradona played for Barca and left, Johan cruff played for barca and left. Ronaldinho, Romario, Ronaldo R9 etc. SO many too name played and left.

Barca has sucked everything out of Messi.

People are holding on to past glory but as you know in football like in boxing too father time dey go and you are less of the player.

Barca need to move away from Messi and let him live.

Messi dont want to regret being a 1 club player. let him go to Inter Milan or Man City.

For his Legacy and nots Barcas greed.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by lastempero: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
paulolee:
dts normal economically bt we all kno dt d last president dt resigned didnt allow messi leave bcoz it would be a big slap on his regim n it wont hunt him forever which would make him an enemy of the fans even when he's done with dt sit..
the fact is dt its nt dt easy to allow messi go on dt bad n sad note..

You made alot of sense there because truly economically that was there best bet,last summer selling.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Peppysco: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Macrofrancis:
Thank God he didn't go.

You don't get, it could have been economically wise to have sold Messi during last summer since the club already signed an agreement with him that he could leave at the end of every summer. The pandemic prevented the season from ending in June and as such, gave the club the upper hand in keeping Messi at the club beyond last season but of course, that was a wrong move since the player's mind is already made up. Right now, Messi would most likely walk out of Barcelona by June as a free agent without a dime going to Barca, where's the sense in that? Even Ronaldo was sold for almost a 100millio Euros, so why won't be Messi close or more than that?
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Tywo2018: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
But how do we settle this Guy matter...

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Richfarmer(m): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
I just dont know who is a better player when it comes to the game,

is it messi or is it c.ronaldo?
I just dont know
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by nakaman: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
So your indirectly telling us that barca is broke
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Starboytwo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I see naive niggarrs talking crap just like this pussy interim president, thats why the niggarr is interim.

Probably from a financial point of view, you'd make a case, but from a sporting discretion, you'd let Messi go at your own peril.

The way forward is simple, they need a shrewd president that would create a financial ease while keeping Messi in the midst of their humongous debt.

They have reduced their wage bill to an extent and while also negotiating for pay cuts of over €120m, which is a win for them in the financial mess created as a result of the pandemic.

It is pertinent that the next president must strive to keep Messi. I mean Messi is Barcelona as Barcelona is Messi.

I said what I said.

Barca will never grow then, with this mindset... Free the guy and maybe your team can really rebuild
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Dididrumz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
tfash96:
Stop feeling insecure.. Try n make sense

Insecure??

Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by Tokkson: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Babara1994:
This core i5, 4gb, 320gb brand new HP laptop is 88k.
Pay on delivery in Lagos.
Hit my signature to buy.

65k and I'd come pick it up tomorrow.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by tarantino1: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Peppysco:

You don't get, it could have been economically wise to have sold Messi during last summer since the club already signed an agreement with him that he could leave at the end of every summer. The pandemic prevented the season from ending in June and as such, gave the club the upper hand in keeping Messi at the club beyond last season but of course, that was a wrong move since the player's mind is already made up. Right now, Messi would most likely walk out of Barcelona by June as a free agent without a dime going to Barca, where's the sense in that? Even Ronaldo was sold for almost a 100millio Euros, so why won't be Messi close or more than that?

Barca don use their ego dupe themselves of sweet money
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by espn(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I said what I said.

you are the pussy here nigga...With messi and with the help of the likes of Xavi and Iniesta barca has achieved all they could which is going to be evergreen for football. However nothing last forever...the best days are over for now, barca needs to move on only if you are being sincere with yourself. Messi lately has declined in terms of productivity. Nothing last forever.
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
what or who would barca would talk about when leaves or retires? I pity barca fans o
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by frankmoney(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Messi is finished .. ship him off to China
Re: Tusquets: Messi Should Have Been Sold, Says Barca Boss by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
TriCee:
I agree, baba is clearly no longer passionate about wearing Barca shirt. Why retain who said he wanna leave.?

Well, it's not too late to cash out big on him. Man city get money.
I fear it's too late

Ma city's offer won't be what it was

They missed a great opportunity there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal / John Mikel Obi Launches Football Foundation In Lagos / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.