Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense (70581 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by ologodidanalbum(f): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is sense for you

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
You mean if he should come now you will agree or what?

It seems she's regreting now , like how I wish I knew
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by humilitypays(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
khingTony:
Who breeds these lazy lots that are everywhere nowadays

She's no longer dating for love but Intensive funding

How about she hustle and fund herself so that She'll not be indebted to anyone

The number or lazy females Nationwide is increasing and this current wave is disturbing.

Peace smiley
You guys don't understand life....do you think it's easy to make millions in life Financial success is not just about hustling and working hard, life operate as a system....if you are not in line with the system of financial success, if you like work hard till eternity you won't make a dime.

If I were a lady, a beautiful lady and a man that has billions comes my way for marriage, I will gladly accept, let's stop the hypocrisy, who suffering help

There is no crime in a lady marrying a man because of financial comfort.....we all date and marry people for several reasons - some marry for sex romps, some marry for physical beauty and the gratification that comes with it, some marry for political purpose, some marry for business growth or connection, some marry for permanent residence and green card and citizenship, some marry to bear kids, some marry for money.....some marry for fame, so there is nothing bad in a lady marrying a man because he has the money, let's be honest to ourselves undecided
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by onyeomanono24(f): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2020
E be like say this Ned Nwoko belongs to Nobody and belongs to everybody This one they have been trending him non-stop since the beginning of this week. angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Algold: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2020
khingTony:
Who breeds these lazy lots that are everywhere nowadays

She's no longer dating for love but Intensive funding

How about she hustle and fund herself so that She'll not be indebted to anyone

The number or lazy females Nationwide is increasing and this current wave is disturbing.

Peace smiley
I made your likes a leap year ���

Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by ayusco85(m): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sister! Be careful with what you Desire!

Intensive Funding without care or regard could land you in an Intensive Care unit where the Funds you have will become useless because the Funds cannot buy life..

Many Have Gone!!

I will rather you Go for an Intensive Relationship with JESUS whereby He will guide you and settle you in other aspects of life..

Are you implying that Jesus will find a husband for her!?
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by pfadom: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Empty headed ashawo
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by khingTony(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Algold:

I made your likes a leap year ���
smiley
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by sencekompis: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2020
PURE LAZY LADY, EMPOWER YOURSELF
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Henryfortune(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
finally we got a dictionary meaning of the words....OLOSOH... check. ..."I am only available for self
investments / intensive funding."...
Re: Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense by Tessymoore: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.