Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hot Video: Slay Queen Spotted Without Underwear In Town Goes Viral / WATCH 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Video: Slay Queen Spotted Without Underwear In Town Goes Viral / WATCH 18+ (722 Views)

I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Video: Slay Queen Spotted Without Underwear In Town Goes Viral / WATCH 18+ by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Lady walks around the streets of Accra without undies.

An anonymous lady caught in a video in town looking undisturbed after realizing that people are watching all her raw’ vag’ and’ bum bum.’

The lady was seen fixing her broken car as a mechanic in the video to make sure she had her car fixed.

People who have noticed the lady in town without undies then recorded her and the video has since been on all social media platforms.

Watch video below (18+):
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/04/hot-video-slay-queen-spotted-without-underwear-in-town-goes-viral-watch-video/

Source: Gistlobby

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Masturbating ?? / We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? / What Does She Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.